Bulge Near Incision After Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

I had a tummy tuck done in June 2012 and I saw...

I had a tummy tuck done in June 2012 and I saw this bulge as soon as I woke up from surgery. The DR believed it was swelling at first but then realized it was not swelling. He put a needle inside and there was no fluid. Then he tried lipo under local anesthesia in the area but there was no fat. The bulge is still there and in the incision when I touch it there is a hard small mass. I had a scar revision done in April 2013 and he removed the dog ears and made my belly button smaller. The bulge did go down compared to how it was originally but it is still there. I wear my garment all the time with a board on that side. It is flattened down but I notice that if I dont wear it all day the bulge appears again. Now I have no clue what to do or what it can be. Help please!

Hello are you ok
no i have not been able to fix it
I'm sorry to hear this, I would not go back to that plastic surgeon, I'm sure a different PS would actually help you.
This is definitely not a typical tummy tuck. What was your doctors name? I'm sure women in the area would want to know so they could avoid him and the trouble he's caused.
Omg what did that Dr do to you.......and this was in the US?
It was a Dr. in Miami, FL and yes it was done here. I still dont have an answer to exactly what it is that I have. He said its a mystery to him because he has never had that problem but then recently he said it was an edema. I dont believe it I feel like a hard spot on the actual incision. I paid for the revision but its like nothing has happened. I dont even know what else to do.
It look like it has started to keloid over the incision area.....go to you family practice or obg Dr asap and have them do ultasounds and or ex rays time see what this man has done to you. My second call would be to a lawyer.....take lots of photo and keep up with the phone calls u make to him complaining. A another PS might not touch you but do pass Dade county and ask one to please advise u......my prays are with you.
I wouldn't go to a PS anymore. I would go see your primary care provider and have them refer you to general surgery. That way they can do a complete work up and find out what's really going on and possibly have your health insurance cover it.
Really? I will have to look into that because I am worried. I feel a hard ball or something in the incision and its why it does not go down. thanks so much.
Good advice
Maybe it is more swelling from the revision. Although I too had to have a revision and did not have much extra swelling after the surgery. But everyone is different. I hope this goes down for you. Maybe get a second opinion from another ps if the swelling does not go away.Good luck with it.
I know I was thinking that after the revision I would be fine but comparing how the first bulge was to now it has gone down but in the incision area it is puffed up. i want to get another opinion but I contacted a few offices and they say they cant do anything until after 6 months they wont even see me. It is super frustrating.