Denying Infections - Miami, FL

Due to back pain, I got a breast reduction, and I...

Due to back pain, I got a breast reduction, and I am not too satisfied with the results. I had an infection not to soon after the procedure, My wound kept reopening for months, and due to this I ended up with horrible scarring along the bottom of my breasts. I kept going back just to be told I shouldn't worry about a thing, when there was obviously something going on.
Last week I had what I thought to be a bug, headache and fever that did't go away after 2 days so I went to my GP. He said it was from my breast and put me on strong antibiotics. After 2 days I still had very high temp,so he wanted me to get a cat scan to be sure the infection hadn't moved to my brain. I went to my ps who said to get an ultrasound done so I went to my local hospital to get both tests. It turned out to be an infection in my right breast from trapped fluid and was admitted immediately. I had emergency surgery that evening to remove the infection. Was released from hospital yesterday after 5 days but have to wear a drain vac for next 3wks and have to go in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to be repacked to heal from inside out. Thing is I was 8wks post op and thought I was in the clear. Has been a really rough week. Fortunately this is a rare occurrence. Can't wait for all this to work out alright and be healed soon. I still don't regret having the BR but definately not what I expected. I followed the ps instructions to the letter, I don't know what happened. I haven't seen my ps as I was in my local hospital for the tests when admitted and my surgery was done by a wonderful local surgeon. Now my PS doesn't want to see me till I have the Vac-pump removed. Oh well, life goes on and I'm sure all will be fine in the end. I wish everybody a normal happy recovery!
Very sorry to hear this :/
Miami Plastic Surgeon