DD Down to a C - Miami, FL

I am very dissatisfied with the results. my...

I am very dissatisfied with the results. my nipples are so high that i cant wear bikinis or bras since they pop out of the shirt. I have to be careful with the shirts and dresses i wear since my nipples always show. i told him about it and he tells me they are normal. HELL NO THEYRE NOT! my nipples are about to touch my chin from how high they were placed. I hate the results.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I looked him up on different websites and heard so many good things i thought i had chosen good. i was very pleased with him. he even called personally the night of the surgery to see how i was doing. however i hate the results. i told him how unhappy i was with my nipple placement and he tells me that they are normal. (they are extremely high, pop out of bras and bikinis). To fix his mistake he is charging me about 2000. its ridiculous.

In the course of a breast lift/reduction the placement of the nipple/areola complex (NAC) sets the foundation for the remainder of the surgery. In every patient there is a 1-2cm (1/2-1 inch) spread for the ideal location. I typically position them at the higher end since most patients prefer it that way unless I am told otherwise. In this case, just as every case, I marked my planned position for the patient so that she could see where the NAC would be and there were no objections. Post operatively she felt that they were positioned too high. This is a personal decision and although I felt they were in an ideal position ultimately the only opinion that counts is the patient's. I offered to lower them at no charge which is a written policy that I give to every patient in that all revisions are not charged for. The only fee would be for the anesthesia/anesthesiologist, which I may add is nowhere near the $2000 which this patient claims. I do this because sometimes once a surgery is performed patients change their mind about shape, size, etc, I want them to be able to get what they want. The reason I am able to offer this is because I rarely have situations like this come up. My patients have a very clear understanding of what I am going to do with the surgery and the goals as well as any limitations of the planned procedure. I believe the vast majority of people would appreciate a surgeon that would not charge for revisions, clearly this patient disagrees. Leonard M. Hochstein MD PA
Have you tried to discuss this further with your PS?
Sorry you're not happy!