Confidence Back, No More Back Pain - Miami, FL

I was having back pain for so long because the...

I was having back pain for so long because the weight of my breasts. After my breast reduction surgery I can finally wear certain shirts and dresses that I could never wear before. Now I have the freedom to wear a bra or not. Dr. Polo is very attentive. He is always concerned about his own patients to see how they’re doing and how they’re feeling. He is always professional. I recommend Dr. Polo to everybody- all the women out there to come and see him.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

So happy your back is feeling better. What was the trigger that pushed you to finally do it?