Breast Reduction/Lift and Panniculectomy - Miami, FL

Doctor masri is the best! i had been searching for...

doctor masri is the best! i had been searching for so long for a doctor who understoon what i was going through and also had the knowledge and experience to help me! i had to lost over a 100 lbs and doctor masri has made me feel and look like a new woman again! i am only 1 week post surgery still swollen, but from what i see as of now i am happy and will be even happier witht he end results once the swelling goes down. dr. masri and his staff are excellent and patient. i'd like to give kudos out to christina and angie two of his office staff, they were the best! i'd recomment dr. masri to any and everyone who needs a procedure done! he has made my self esteem rise above the meter! i feel so much better about my body, everything was hanging and sagging and he fixed me up and has me looking like a sixteen year old. i cannot wait until i am able to put on my first bra, i have gone from a ddd to a c cup! it has been said that women lose the feelings in there areola area, i have not lost any feelings at all. to sum it all up, i am so grateful for dr masri and his team. my out of pocket expense was very minimal compared to the other doctors who i had consulted.

I am so happy to have you in the community.

Congratulations, Sonji! Isn't it wonderful to be rid of the back pain. Give yourself a few more weeks and I bet you will be even more amazed!

I had surgery with this doctor 7/12! i am a post...

I had surgery with this doctor 7/12! i am a post bariatric patient he botched my tummy tuck and my breast reduction! everytime i asked questions about it he kept blaming it on the swelling. swelling has gone down and my stomach is not flat looks like i am about 3 months pregnant! at the bottom of my stomach is a fatty part that he did not removed and just sewed it to the top of my private area now it looks as if i have a ding ding, and two muffins down there! and my breast! he still left one obviously bigger than the other! i stressed this in our pre consultation. he has me with dog ears in my back where i now cannot wear a low cut blouse, and my cleavage is all lopsided where i cannot wear a low cut shirt because it can be seen that my breast in the middle is not even. he cut me so far up in the middle until people tell me it looks like i had open heart surgery. the most hurtful part of it is, i told he has the attitude that i should be grateful that i dont look like i did before, and he replied "yes i do feel that you should be grateful but i want to make you happy!" things should have been done the right way. he tells me to wait six month, why should i have to wait six months to get fixed and miss more work days! i did not get a tummy tuck just to have to wear a girdle! i would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy! he carries no medical malpractice insurance so if something happens like me the patient is screwed royally!

I'm so happy to hear that there are some options for you. Please let us know how it goes. I'm truly hopeful that you will be able to get the revision and that you will come to love, or at least appreciate, your new breasts!
Thank you Iowa71! I will keep all informed! Say a prayer for me! And again, thank you!

I went to another doctor today, hopefully they will get the insurance to help me fix the problem. this doctor even saw what was not done right on me! under my right breast i had something which i thought was a scab. but the other scabs were healing and falling off except this little thing that hurt when i tried to remove it. come to find out today at my new doctors appointment, dr, masri had left an anchor in me! it was a small little piece of metal! that thing had been so annoying and somewhat painful when bothered. i am glad this new doctor removed it. pray for me that my insurance will cover me again for a revision. i would not let the first doctor touch me ever again! thank you for the kind words.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

i was referred to him by two friends of mine a male and a female who had lost a lot of weight also.