Sagging Breasts After Nursing and Weight Loss - Miami, FL

I wear a 36 C now and although I liked my breasts...

I wear a 36 C now and although I liked my breasts much better when I had more volume I just didn't want a breast lift and implant, just needed to lift those babies up where they're supposed to be so I don't have to torment myself finding bras.
I called at three different clinics, scheduled two consultations with two different doctors I liked and eventually went with Dr Sayed because I felt he really understood me and knew exactly what I was going for.
PO day 1 was bearable, I was still trying to process what I'd just been through but day 2...I had to take Tylenol, I had trouble sleeping and was thirsty all the time. One week later pain was significantly reduced, I had my drains removed and the doctor said my breasts were looking more than ok. I was so thrilled, especially when they started deflating and the nipple area also started imporving. I think the nipples were my greatest concern, didn't want the area to look off you know? It's been way over a month since then but the incision is still changing...I'm already using anti-scar products and feeling optimistic!
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I got along with Dr Sayed right from the start. Didn't like the doctor I had my first consultation with, he was just sitting there waiting for me to ask all the questions, I received no support. Dr Sayed however explained the whole process, first in more general terms, then he offered me all the details from the anesthesia to what kind of sutures he'll use. I'm beyond pleased with his conduct and skill