Postponed BL & Lipo..8 Days to Go & Excited! - Miami, FL

Was scheduled to do breast lift no implants and...

Was scheduled to do breast lift no implants and lipo on abs, flanks, back and inner thighs on August 27th but because I decided to do breast lift at the last minute my procedure coordinator didn't alert me that women over 30 have to do mammogram. I said ok and had it done the same day. Luckily, my cousin works for the breast center & was able to get my results read & reported the next day(Thursday). Oh boy! Because I have dense breast tissue, the radiologist suggested a ultrasound. My cousin scheduled me to come in the same day needless to say, the radiologist recommended a MRI because I had lesions in both breast.... Now I'm scared to death! It's now Friday afternoon, so my cousin saves the day again by scheduling MRI at her offices other location the following Monday evening.

Monday 7 pm arrives, I'm now at the imaging office and the receptionist ask for my insurance card and a $250.00 copayment. O_o :o((((! Dr. requested a contrast MRI so I had to be stuck w/ a needle and have some chemical pumped in me for 30 mins while I lay on my stomach uncomfortably in the machine. Cousin to the rescue & I finally got results of MRI today... Thank The Lord, I'm clear to have my lift done on September 9th.

Items I've gotten so far:
Wipes, straws and arnica

Considering a small implant w/ lift now.

Looking through photos and the implants just looks better and I wanna reduce the risk of sagging again with my up and down weight. I'm seriously scared to do an implant because of leakage but what do you ladies suggest? My stats currently 36 yrs old, my measurements are 36-38-46 at 5'6 186 lbs.

Tomorrow is the big day.

Still exhausted from house cleaning yesterday and I haven't thought much about tomorrow until now. I took the relaxing pill, thought it would make me sleepy but I guess not. I praying for a speedy recovery and that I get the results I desire... Nice round even breast with a small waist line. Will be posting pics when I can.

Finally feeling a lot better!

I stopped taking pain meds but I still have to sleep propped up because of the swelling stiffness and numbness in my torso. My boyfriend has been great with helping out, I don't have to lift a finger. I got some nice shape wear and wireless bras from Madien Form on sale. I only wear my faja during work hours. Because of the stiffness in my inner thighs, I find it hard to walk sometimes and it makes me very tired by the end of the day. My ankles are swollen, ice has brought them down a bit but not enough to wear heels. The tape doesn't come off my breast for another two weeks, can't wait for that. So far I'm loving my shape I just can't wait to go shopping for new clothes. This is definitely a one day at a time process.

Need more massages

Yesterday after work, I just knew I would be in pain because I have major stiffness and numbness in my flanks and back. But to my surprise it felt really good, the therapist used a current flow massage machine. She suggest 10 sessions at $950 but I'm only going to do 2 more for $190 and drink plenty of water. My waistline is getting smaller but it's still uncomfortable to sleep so hopefully things will get better.

Still numb and getting massages

Well after 5-6 massages with lady in Aventura at $95 a pop, I found a place in Coral Gables done 4 massages at $50 each and I'm seeing major improvements because they technique is more aggressive on my fibrosis. If I had gone to CG in the beginning, I wouldn't need any more massages. Oh well you live and learn. However I'm still numb in my inner thighs flanks and lower back. I going to need a revision on my left breast it's slightly bigger than the right & I have a bra roll on the left. I'm going to still need a revision on my stomach and inner left thigh, I feel I still have fat that was left behind. I'm looking to get everything fixed in January. I'm still not sure if I would do the surgery again, there's lots of things the PS doesn't tell you as far as true side effects. Recovery is a process for some.

Still healing

Major fibrosis in my torso area, flanks suffers the most.

Getting full body revision

Had my 2 month visit on Tuesday and my doctor asked what wasn't I pleased with, welllll I still have fat in my inner left thigh, my stomach has some fat and it's uneven, fibrosis on my flanks, bra roll fat on my left and a lil on the right and left breast is larger than the right. My doctor said immediately that he stands behind his work and wants me happy so he will be fixing everything if there are no improvements by January. He wants to make sure all the swelling is gone before going back in. Now I'm thinking to pay for lipo to my arms and fat transfer to my hips. We will see, I'm just happy that he's supporting me wanting to have great results. So far I look ok... I don't have muffin top or back rolls and I did loose 5 inches from my waist, I just feel there was to much fat left behind. I mean I have paid $1,000 in massages & my lower back, flanks and knee area still gets stiff and numb. I just want to get what I paid for so I can use 2014 to recover so I can have to body I desire.

Am I the only one

Still itching on lower back and flanks and the burning sensation is killing me, it's worst at night while I'm in bed sleeping. Will this feeling go away? What do you ladies suggest to ease these symptoms?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far Bal Harbour office staff have ALL been professional and courtesy. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. Answers emails immediately.