Asymetric Breast Correction

I went to see Dr. Perez-Gurri in despair. I...

I went to see Dr. Perez-Gurri in despair. I developed asymmetric breasts during puberty which only got worse with time and childbirth. By the time I saw him I was a small B on one side and a full D on the other with areolas the size of apples. I had already been turned away by one surgeon who didn't feel like they could get me a good result. Within minute of meeting Dr. Perez-Gurri, I knew that he would be doing my sugery. He was professional, informative and sensitive to what I was going through. When he told me "I'm confident that I can fix this" I literally burst into tears. Even his staff are amazing from answering questions to working with me on financing. A lot of them are patients so you can see the actual results of his work in person. He had to do a lift and implant on one side and a lift, reduction and implant on the other. The surgery was as painful as you would expect but not unbearable. I was off of the painkillers within 2 days. My results are AMAZING!!!! I look like a new woman. I'm perky, my nipples are so little and cute and most of all I'm even!!!! And they look so natural. Even my scars are barely noticeable. This has been my first summer ever wearing a bathing suit without having to pad one side and I even go braless on occasion. Dr. Perez-Gurri changed my life. My confidence is up and I look better than ever.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gurri has done literally thousands of procedures and is not only professional but compassionate. He likes a challenge and I would recommend him to anyone. He is an artist and I still can't believe what he did for me. From someone looking for a little more volume to someone like me who needs extensive work, he is your guy. He is my hero.

I had that same surgery! If you have some before and after pictures it's awesome so you can compare, really helps you appreciate the difference.
It's great to hear that you got awesome results! Do you have any pictures? Even pictures with bras/clothing on can help us see your new results! :)