I had my right breast significantly larger than my left - So Far So Good! - Miami, FL

1st off I wanna say thank you to all the dr.s that...

1st off I wanna say thank you to all the dr.s that responded to my last post about needing surgery ... Now as far as my experience, I had my right breast significantly larger than my left, a while cup size bigger.. Right was a 36 DD and left was a 36D! Dr. Sated it was a bug difference! So I had a small reduction on my right breast (only my right) and a Breast lift obviously on both and lipo on my upper back by my bra area .. So it's been 4 days since the procedure and honestly the lipo is what's bothering me! But my breasts look awesome! I know they are a bit swollen and the dr.s say it would go down a bit but I'm REALLY hoping they don't get to much smaller becuz i am very satisfied with the size now! I'm 5'6 about 150 so to small wouldn't look right.. Now I would like to know from any dr.s what would be the best scarring treatment. Ointments? Scar sheets,? Both?? Im also taking arnica pills rubbing arnica ointment.. And I have quit smoking ciggs for over a month! Please advise on what the best scar treatment .. I am super happy with my results and I'm really glad I did it! I can't wait to see the final results!
Miami Plastic Surgeon