Excellent in Every Way - Miami, FL

I am extremely pleased with the results of my...

I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery. (breast lift, aug and tummy tuck) I had several consultations and chose Dr. Krau not only because I had heard he was a meticulous surgeon, but also because he appeared to be very caring as I explained my concerns. He always takes his time to answer any questions you have and I found his office staff ( luv ya front desk girls!) to be friendly, professional and they do try to accomodate in scheduling.
If you are considering Dr. Krau for your surgery I can tell you do not hestitate, he is fantastic and the results are beautiful. Also, an important note, I did not have any complications and the scars are clean and healing very well.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Really he is a perfect 10! I chose him based upon a recommendation from several people who had multiple procedures with him. All were very happy with the results. You will be too!

Congratulation on your new you;) If you have any before after picture. That will be great as well. I have a consultation today with him, I'm nervous as hell. I really want to get rid of my sagging skin and tide up my muscle. With my 2 children, the challenge will be tough to balance my family and my needs. Have a great day