Want to Look Like Myself Again After Children! - Miami, FL

After seeing some really beautiful and natural...

After seeing some really beautiful and natural breast implants on here I have decided that when I am done nursing my last baby I want to go ahead and get the procedure done. This is how I looked before babies. I am nursing so my breasts are a bit bigger than this now but not as firm. I'm thinking- since I am at it- I might as well go a bit bigger than this! I already know I can carry big boobs well ( from pregnancy and nursing) and I am getting really excited!! Dr. Hoschstein seems amazing!

My Boobs now while breastfeeding.

Some wish boobs

More wish photos.. one " I do not want to look anything like this" photo.

More ideas for my doctor.

Me now.

I want to be a bit bigger than this. This is me while breastfeeding. Obviously my boobs won't be this soft/saggy with implants but ilike this natural look. My boobs never looked this "natural" before children and I like it! I am hoping for NO upper pole with my breasts augmentation. As natural as it can possible look! :-)

Oh, I am 5' 8" and 118 pounds. I am thinking I want to get 475 cc moderate silicone under. My nipples get tiny when I am cold but at their biggest they are actually kind of big, so I hope Dr. H will go through the nipple. I think that leaves the best scar!

Front before BA

This is how I want to look!!

I am nursing a toddler last night and he seems to prefer the left side. ( My other child did too). Last night he nursed on the L side only and today my left breast is just full of milk and looks amazing. This is just how I want my breasts to look ( both) the size and everything. I have naturally round boobs though, and I hope they aren't too round with an augmentation. I REALLy don't want roundness at the top. Excited to look like this permanently- especially on both sides! lol

Great size and shape!

Ideas for Dr. H

Miami Plastic Surgeon

When are u meeting with dr hochstein???? I'll be seeing him in 2 weeks!!!! Let me know how it goes!
Wow, I'm totally flattered you have my pic up there with your idea boobies! I honestly can say 3 weeks ago, I would have never imagined, someone would have my boobies as their wish pic. Thank you :)))) you made my year!
heehee!! i am glad! you are one hot mama!! ;-) xo
Aw thanks so much, and LIKEWISE!!!
You look beautiful already! I would be less concerned with the amount of cc, and more concerned with the look you want. The same implant/cc will look different in each person. Dr. H. is wonderful, will have you try several implant sizes to help you pick the one that will give you the look you want.
Thank you! :-)
Wow, you already look perfect! I can't imagine if you can get any better, cause you look SO good! You lucky woman;) I'm excited for you and can't wait to follow your journey .
Thank you- are so sweet! I;m excited too!!!
OMG. I'm a wish photo?!! Mood booster for sure :)
oh yes mrs w!!!!!!!
Hey girl. We have similar stats. I'm 5'9 and 120 lbs. Breastfed one baby girl. Got 371cc mod+ profile implants on October 16th. Would recommend going with the 475cc at least for your wish look. Since your natural boobs are close together (lucky girl, I love that look!) mod+ profile would give a natural look. If you have a small ribcage measurement, moderate profile can look too wide. Just my thoughts, doctor knows best, only second to you and your goals of course. Best of luck to you :)
Thank you so much for the advice Hawaii Girl!! I need to go check out your profile!! Yes, I am feeling like I might end up too small but I am scared of anything more than 500cc. My husband keeps sending me wish boobs that are HUGE and I don't think he gets it lol. Carrying around 6 pound boobs are not fun! lol Thanks again! :-)
i would go for a mod profile if i were you because it will look more natural but still really big. like michelle said probably 600 or more cc's because 500 is big but its not as big as your wish pics.. althoughhhh you DO have already a lot of break tissue. anyways your dr will know what to give you!
I love getting advice- thank you!! I had so much breast tissue before pregnancy and it was really thick or something bc my boobs were So firm. Like so firm they were hard. That's why no one believed my boobs were real. lol But I have no idea how much tissue I have now bc I have either been nursing or pregnant for 3 years! I'm afraid to go more than 500cc but will have to see what my doc will say. Thanks New Years!
I would really recommend more than 500 for the look you are trying to achieve in your wish pics. I just got 500's put in last Monday and they arent even close to that size. good luck :)
Thank you Michelle- I will go check out your pics. Some of the pics I posted are a bit bigger than I want. I posted some for the shape and natural look- and some more for size. i appreciate the advice! xo
Gosh...they already look so good! Good luck. You're going to look Amazing!
Thank you! I hope so.. I wish I could speed up time! Can't to see how they are going to look! :-)
Your boobs look good! What size are your? Because I'm also thinking of going a big size probably 700cc or 600cc. What size do you want to do?
Thank you! :-) My husband wants me to be huge, probably 600cc.. but I am thinking maybe 475. I really like Maggie's look ( have you seen her) and she is 421cc. I want to be a bit bigger than her. The great thing about nursing and being pregnant is that I have had these enormous breasts and I know I can pull it off. I'm excited!!
No I dont know her (I'll google her anyway lol) Omg i just love huge boobs they are so amaizing! Good luck!
Wow they look amazin in the pics! What size were you
Thank you! :-) I was a 34 C. I'm probably a bit bigger now since I am still nursing and I plan on being a solid 34 D. :-)
Wow! Really I thought you were bigger than a C in the pics..seriously love ur before pics haha I'm so jealous. im sure your results are going to be great, ill be following ur updates!
Wonderful that you are nursing! No shame in helping them after that though-what I did! Good luck with your surgery-any idea when you might schedule?