My Experience - After I breast fed my daughter I ended up with a B-cup and droopy breast - Miami, FL

As we all know after having a baby certain body...

As we all know after having a baby certain body parts change and not for the best. I was 23 when I had my daughter in 2008 with a tiny body and a C-cup to match. After I breast fed my daughter I ended up with a B-cup and droopy breast. As you can imagine this was terrifying at the age of 23. I visited many doctors I found on google trying to get the best surgeon for a great price. After 6 doctors explaining to me I needed a breast augmentation and horrifying breast lift scar. On my 7th consultation I found my lucky charm Dr. Salzhauer the only surgeon who completely gave me a different opinion "all you need is to refill your breast just like a balloon" he said you don't need a lift. Must say they were the greatest news I had heard! He was correct I was scheduled for a 400cc and ended up with a 500cc and couldn't be any happier. I told Dr.Salzhauer my main concerns I wanted natural but nice boobs and that's exactly what he gave me. The best BOOBS ever!!! No one ever thinks they're implants they look natural and feel natural. 3 years later I went back for lipo of the flanks/and abdomen, fat transfer to my butt. Although it was a very uncomfortable recuperation I would do it all over again. I loved my results. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Salzhauer for my results. Monica who always greets me like a best friend and answers my 20,000 concerns. The pre and post surgical staff is amazing! They all work so well as a team and make you feel so comfortable. I will not replace any of my experiences at Bal Harbor Plastic Surgery. I have referred plenty of close friends of mine and co workers which were all extremely pleased with their results as well. Dr. Salzhauer if by 32 I haven't hag another kid I am coming back for my tummy tuck! See you then and thank you so much for my new and improved augmentations :)

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! It's nice to hear you are still happy with your results 4 years post op. Glad you have found a doctor that you like and trust for all your procedures. In fact, feel free to post a review in those communities too! It's amazing when you share your procedure with your friends, how many of them are also interested in the procedures!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

5 stars do not compare to Dr. salzhauer more 10 stars!