So Happy with my New Addition! -Miami, FL

I had my BA performed on 12/12/13 and decided to...

I had my BA performed on 12/12/13 and decided to document my experience. Reading about other's experiences is what helped me decide on my surgeon/ facility and I hope to be just as helpful to the next BA hopeful.

A bit of background...I'm 28, no children and just wanted to enhance what I already had. When I was younger and weighed about 15 pounds more, my breasts looked much fuller than they did prior to my BA. Finally ready for a change, I did some research and decided to book my surgery with Dr. Jacob Freiman of Coral Gables Cosmetic Surgery Center (CGCC).

Pre-Op:
I actually had my consultation the very same day of my surgery at my request. During my consultation Dr. Frieman asked me about my desired look and touched on what to expect post-op/ the months following my procedure. We decided on 360/390 cc's of Saline implants inserted under the muscle. I went out into the waiting room until it was time for me to go into one of the pre-op rooms. Once there I changed into the dressings for surgery and waited in the small, freezing, quiet pre-op room for what seemed like forever. About an hour and some change later, a bit off from the 20 minutes I was told, I headed back to the operating room. Needless to say, they were incredibly busy. Lucky for me, the small, freezing, quiet room came with a bed (and later a heated blanket from one of the nurses) which allowed me to take a nap and not get nervous/ anxious about the procedure.
Sounds like your experience with Dr. Freiman was good. He did my surgery back in November and I am pleased so far. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Well how do you feel? Congrats on being on the other side.

Post-Op (12/12/13)

Immediately after surgery I realized instructions were not given as to what kind of bra to purchase, nor was one put on me after the operation. The twins were out on their own. So I went to Wal-Mart and purchased a few of the Fruit of the Loom bras that I have seen others wear on Real Self. (Thank God for Real Self!!!)
As far as pains meds go, I took Percocet as directed for the two days following surgery and then switched to Tylenol. I can honestly say that I was pretty much pain free with expected tightness in my chest muscles. I returned to work on the 16th (4 days after surgery)and was fine---still no pain. Muscle tightness still there but it was nothing major. Just more so uncomfortable. By day 5, I was completely off of all pain meds. The hardest part about the first few days was sleeping. I always slept on my side so sleeping on my back 24/7 was a bit of a challenge. After day 3, I was used to it and sleep was no longer difficult to do. What was now difficult was going to the bathroom. I took stool softeners as recommended, juiced and drank a ton of fluids. However, it wasn't until about 6 days out before I started doing regularly. But atleast I am going now and done with being bloated. Sighs.

1 Week Post-Op:

My breasts have dropped quite a bit and a lot of the swelling has gone down. I have also noticing that my arm's range of motion is drastically improving. I'd say I'm at about 80%. I haven't experienced any bruising and at this point don't think that I will. I am so curious to see my scar but was told not to remove the steristrips until day 15. I sent Dr. Freiman an email with some pics and hope to hear back soon.

10 Days Out: (12/22/13)

Just wanted to note that my nipples have been extra sore this weekend. Other than that no major changes. I did not receive a reply from Dr. Freiman- Strips come off on 1/2/14 and massages start the day after Christmas. He also recommended that I take Tylenol daily even when I don't think that I need it.

Merry Christmas all!!
8 weeks post op how are you feeling? They were looking amazing so soon, I'm interested to see an updated picture. My shape looks vey similar to your before pics and my ps is rcmd around 350cc, and I'm sure she'll put more in one side to compensate for my asymmetry.
Hey how are you feeling?
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Your experience definitely sealed the deal with me. I'm doing mine on Monday.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon