Detailed, Full Process Review After Successful Breast Augmentation On Small 18 Year Old - Miami, FL

I've always been a small girl (5'3/105 lbs.) and...

I've always been a small girl (5'3/105 lbs.) and never fully developed the breasts I wanted. All throughout high school I felt self conscious about my image and when I turned 18 I made the decision to get breasts implants. I decided to visit the same surgical center as my mom who had done her breast implants about 8 years ago. At my first consultation, Dr. Perez-Gurri treated me with respect and understanding as he fully explained the procedure, possible risks, and aftermath. He was very sweet and made me feel very comfortable. We explored different options but both agreed that saline implants would be the best since I'm only 18. He walked me through the process by showing me interactive pictures on his touchscreen screen and fully disclosed all details of the process with me and my mom. The week before the surgery, I sat down with him again and he took the before pictures and we then went over the process again to make sure I hadn't changed my mind. Afterwards, I sat with my surgical coordinator to pay for the surgery and receive the information packet plus all the prescriptions. The day of the surgery I arrived at 7am and was prepped by the nicest nurses who comforted me and made me feel right at home by laughing and talking to me about my process and my end results. The doctor arrived shortly after and introduced me to the anesthesiologist who was also very sweet. By 8:30 I was in the O.R. Exactly 31 minutes later, I woke up with a new body image. It was painless and trouble-less. The recovery process lasted very short for I was ready to go home. After a while I was home and already sobered up from the anesthesia. The first thing I did was order pizza. Not once through my recovery process did I feel sick, nauseated, or was I in deep pain. All I felt was a slight discomfort on my chest as if someone was holding me tight. I only took my painkillers the first day just because I was afraid it would hurt but it never did. The next day when I went back to the office for my follow up, the doctor examined me and put my arms up. After 4 days I was driving and leading a normal life. It's been 3 weeks now and I could honestly say I have never been happier. The swelling is almost completely gone and my breasts look beautiful. I have an appointment in 2 weeks and I cannot wait to see my before and after pictures. The doctor ended up putting 350 saline cc's in my right breast and 375 cc's in the left to even them up. This choice I made has improved my life exponentially in the sense that I now feel more comfortable with myself and my image. I'm more confident, more outspoken, and so much happier. I do not regret anything one bit and I advise all women out there to go for it. Some people criticized me for getting a breast augmentation at such an early age but I refused to wait to have kids to love myself more.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perez-Gurri is by far the most wonderful and talented surgeon in Miami. From the moment you meet him in his Sunset office, he greets you with a smile. His whole staff makes you feel right at home by talking to you and explaining even the smallest of details. Dr. Perez-Gurri never failed to make me feel secure and always made sure I was doing this for the right reasons. He fully went over EVERY THING, not leaving anything out. In the exam room, he showed me videos, pictures, and testimonies of past clients in a touchscreen he then played with to show me how my surgery would be performed. He made me feel very comfortable when he was examining me, going through every possible option. He also mentioned he doesn't make breasts look like coconuts, but his expertise lays in making breasts looks as natural as possible. His staff gave me a detailed tour of the facilities which included state of the art equipment in every single square inch. They also mentioned how the surgical center, which is his private facility, is accredited by the highest hospital accreditation in the country, and it shows; everything is flawless. The day of the surgery, he made sure to speak to my parents before and make them feel secure also. After the surgery, he went outside to personally speak to my parents once again and tell them about the successfully surgery. What made me feel the most at home and also made me realize how lucky I was to have a doctor who cared was when he, himself, brought me a warm blanket after my surgery to make sure I was right at home. Dr. Perez-Gurri truly cares about his patients, unlike most Miami surgeons who are only after money and fame. He deserves all the accolades and success he's reached in his career. As a student planning on going into the medical field myself, I one day hope to be as great of a doctor as Dr. Perez-Gurri from Imagos Institute of Plastic Surgery.