Cold Subfascial Breast Augmentation - Best Decision/Surgeon EVER! - Miami, FL

I had Dr. Rian Maercks signature Cold-Subfascial...

I had Dr. Rian Maercks signature Cold-Subfascial Breast Augmentation 3 days ago. I opted to go with the oral and local anesthesia and I am so glad I did! I felt absolutely NO PAIN at all during the surgery and I was able to go home within a couple hours.

Following Dr. Maercks directions, I slept pain free for 8 straight hours the night of the surgery. The next morning, I only needed one dose of pain killers and that was it! The rest of that day and the following days, I was sleeping the night through, and comfortable without any painkillers AT ALL! I was walking around and resuming normal activity by day 2, and on day 3 I had my check up! He removed the supportive bandages, and I am ECSTATIC with my results.

This procedure has totally blown me away. Being a model, my body is my job, and Dr. Maercks is the only surgeon that I do (and will ever) trust with my body. I trusted him with his recommendation on what size was appropriate for my frame and body type and I could not be more thrilled!!! Because of the special technique he uses, my breasts look completely natural and are stunning even with the expected swelling. My incisions are small and hidden in the natural folds under my arms. As the swelling continues to decrease, I am more and more pleased with what I see!
Pictures? Glad you love your results!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results and your PS! What type and size implants did you get? Since you had such a great experience, are you considering any other cosmetic procedures? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

First of all, my consultation with Dr. Rian Maercks was wonderful. He spent an entire hour with me answering every question I had, no matter how trivial. I was so confident and had such trust in him after my consultation, I booked my surgery that day for the following week! Dr. Maercks put me completely, physically as well as mentally, at ease during the entire procedure. I felt no pain, and have had very little to no discomfort during my recovery as well. Being an artistic mind as well as a plastic surgery innovator, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone considering any kind of cosmetic surgery. I already have my mom, aunts, sisters and friends interested in his work after seeing my results first hand. I can not say enough about this surgeon; he is an expert and innovator in his field, very professional, as well as an impeccable gentleman. You will feel so safe with him and you will not be disappointed. He is clearly passionate about what he does and I am so thankful that I found him. He is extraordinarily talented and truly has a GIFT!