Best Choice Ever Dr. Salzhauer - Miami, FL

To begin with the office is extremely nice, very...

To begin with the office is extremely nice, very fancy. Once I walked in their It just felt right and meeting the staff then the doctor it was an easy choice to have my surgery there (and that's that he was the 3rd doctor that we went to, but was also a word of mouth). I was really nervous but at the same time extremely excited!!! Mr. Salzhauer was very straight forward with the whole procedure, he listened to me and made me feel comfortable. I told him that I wanted to look natural and just to fill me up and that's exactly what he did. On the day of surgery I was going to do 325CC and right before I went in he recommended that I do 350CC. I trusted him and just told him he knows what his doing and if he thinks that 350CC was a better fit then I'll go ahead and have that done. I am so glad that I went with his choice. They are lovely and the perfect size for my petite body. On top of this the next day a nurse comes to your house to check on you, that was another main reason that I wanted to have my surgery there. No other plastic surgeon does that, and the staff calls you to follow up with you every few months to make sure everything is okay with you. Your basically a patient forever and that is what I love the most!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Best doctor!!! Thank you for making me feel fabulous and bringing up my self esteem!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

can you post some pre and post op pics please-

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are pleased with your new look and your PS! That's really nice to have a nurse come to your house the day after your surgery. Just curious, what was your pre op cup size and your new cup size? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Before my surgery I was small AA then after having my daughter they became even smaller, like dried prunes. Depending on the bra I am either a B or C.

Sounds perfect for your petite body. I'm guessing you've had a fun time bra and swimsuit shopping!

Glad you had a great experience. You should post pictures-they always give more detail than you would know with these reviews.