35 Year Old Mother of 5, Lost over 100 Lbs - Miami, FL

I am looking into breast implants, not sure if I...

I am looking into breast implants, not sure if I want saline or silicone. I lost over 100 lbs and breast feed twins. My breast are sagging and I have a decrease in fatty tissue in them. Can't wait to get these babies sitting up high and full like they were before I had children. Hoping for the best.

CG Cosmetics

How exciting!! I know how you feel. After breastfeeding my two girls for 15 months a piece I totally lost all fatty tissue in my breast tissue and didn't know if I would ever fill out my clothes again. I battled with choosing saline or silicone....but in the end my hubby helped me pick silicone after the in office feel test and warranty conversation. But I believe both saline and silicone gives us what we want in the end and that is a full sexy bust. High profile 425cc's smooth round silicone gave me back the bust I longed for. Good luck on your decision and keep us posted. :0)
Good luck to you! I just had mine done yesterday, I have Grade I ptosis and also breast fed 2 kids. Keep us posted! :)
Thanks so much hun! Wishing you a full and speedy recovery! Keep us posted as you heel! What size are you did you go with?
Thank you! I went with Saline high profile 380cc. Do you have a size/type in mind?
Good luck on you journey. I too breast fed my son he's 9 months they really do make our boobs look bad after feeding. I wish you the best. I'm attending my surgery in a few days. With dr hunsaker. I'm getting saline implants. If you look on page there are two girls who went to cg cosmetics. Trinidad e's world and silly stella. They had work from hunsaker as well. Choosing ur implant it's all up to you. I don't want silicone although my best friend went from an a to dd with silicone and wow they feel soo real. I went for saline due to pricing. Also I have lots of tissue so I should be fine. I wish you luck and keep in touch. I'll post pictures after they are done on friday. Congrats on treating your self..... :)))
Thanks so much honey squirrel 89! Good luck Hun and congrats! It's nothing like investing in ourselves, we're so busy caring for everyone else! I can't wait to see your pics! Keep in touch, and be sure to keep us updated!