325 Cc or 350 Cc?? - Miami, FL

I am getting my breast augmentation done by the...

I am getting my breast augmentation done by the end of February. But I am not sure if I will get 325cc or 350 cc.
Right now I am a 34 B. I weight 130 and I am 5'3. I want them to look full ( like a C) but not huge since I am not a super skinny girl and have thick arms. What would it be the best option for me???

400 cc???

Hello everyone. I went for a consultation yesterday with a doctor And her told me that i should get 400 cc. To make it Look like i got a lift. I am sóo confused right now since i heard that is a very big size. Also i talk to a girl sitúa very good boob Job And told me to just get high profile implants And it would fill the empry space And Look like a lift.
Never thought that to make a decisión on a boob Job was so complicated. I Need help please!!!!

Hi! I started wanting 325 and ended up getting 360-370cc which now I see is the perfect size for me. And am so glad my PS put the extra cc's in there that I needed. You should get atleast 350 no less. Even 375 would be perfect in my opinion.
Did you got high profile or moderate?? It very hard to choose and don't want to be disappointed with the results. Thank you for the comment ! :)
I THINK THAT IF YOU GO 400CC YOU WILL BE ABOUT A DD CUP BECAUSE YOU ARE A B CUP NOW. I STARTED WITH SAGGY A CUP AND ENDED UP WITH 34D (425CC ALLERGAN HP) I HAVE A FRIEND THAT STARTED WITH A B CUP AND SHE IS A 36DDD NOW (SHE GOT 410CC MENTOR HP) SO IF YOU WANT A C I WOULD GO WITH 325CC. I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD GET A 3RD OPINION. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Thank you!! I want a C but now I am thinking in a moderate profile to make them look perky and round. You think that is good or high profile will be the best option for me??
Hi there, get at least 350 cc, 25 cc is less than 2 tablespoons so it will not make a difference. I had mine done 2 days ago, i did yhem in miami at seduction cosmetic with dr Kitzos. What I did was explain and show him how i wanted to look and let him decide what I needed
Thank you soo much for your advice!! Let me ask you. Did you get a moderate profile or high profile?? I think that also makes a big difference??