32 with 4 Kids and Ready for my New Change ! -Miami, FL

Hi everyone! I am very excited with my decision I...

Hi everyone! I am very excited with my decision I am now 2 weeks away from my surgery and I am freaking out here but excited too. I am a mother of 4 my first child was when I was 16 so you could imagine that I didn't get to developed completely . I have a 15 year old , a 12, 8 and a 3 year old. I am a 34 b but it looks like an A lol.. Here are my before pictures sorry that won't take them with out a bra..

One more week!

My surgery is coming up...my gosh ..I want to get over it already. I want to know how my pain is going to be and for how long.. Well I already bought my surgery day outfit lol..! Just need the sport bra, any suggestions..?

One more day!!

Ok tomorrow is my day...I am so nervous and anxious , scared and everything you can imagine...I just want to get over it my head is going crazy.....don't want to want to think anymore ...today after work I have to clean up get all my kids set up for Thursday and Friday school stuff...I have a 3 years old boy that loves kicking and jumping on me but of course I gotta love that...I mean who doesn't right? I am still going over what else I am missing ...any list lady's of what I need for tomorrow ..well I'll be posting later on today and of course tomorrow..wish me luck!!!

5th day update!

Hi lady's , sorry for not updating any sooner it was not easy for me with all the medications I was out! Lol.. Well everything has been well little by little ... The first few days it was hard specially for my upper back my gosh that was more painful for me then my actual breast. It could be cause I suffer from scoliosis. Now I am doing much better with that and my breast too . They haven't dropped much I can't walk completely straight but I am trying , most of the time is that I am afraid ...I don't know to hurt them .. Also I have been on and off depress but I hope that's normal too..ok back to my breast the doctor put me 425 ccs on each breast..pretty big but maybe not . At the moment I love them and my husband too...lol

Fallow up

My fallow up is Thursday ...I'll keep updating my progress...

6 weeks

Everything is better, my breast look a little different. One is bigger than the other. The incision is not noticeable, my left breast feels like a burning sensation not sure why but is not that bad ..hopefully it gets better. I feel the move when I lay down and quickly turn.." It feels strange" hopefully that gets better too! Overall I love them and my hubby too ..when can I wear a wired bra..? And also I still sleep with the strap..am I suppose to? Can't go see my surgeon cause no longer in Miami .
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I love all the good reviews that Dr. freiman has and the clinic as well. I went in and my coordinator was so sweet and honest. I saw the doctor and told him I wanted a small c but he told me that I had a small body frame and that to big on me would look fake and to small too.. So he said moderate profile maybe a fool b would look great on me and he also mention that I would have a cleavage but that my nipples are a bit to low but lifting them would not be recommended since either way I am very small..I weight 116 and I am 5'1 very petite ...lol

Your looking good, glad recovery hasn't been too terrible, hopefully you'll get better every day!
Thanks!
Good luck today... You love Dr. Freiman and your results!
Please post pics, I have my surgery March 20th with Dr Freiman.
Good luck tomorrow, maybe I should have flown to Miami for surgery and saved a few thousand dollars, lol! No, I'm beyond thrilled with my doc and I'll pay the price for the body I have always wanted! Hope all goes well can't wait to hear how you do.
Good luck! Its really only $3,500?? Everywhere I look its $5grand and up
Actually there is 2800 but since I am paying with carecredit is 3500 $ 700 more..and Ty ...
Everything will be fine and you'll be so happy after it's over with! You're in great hands, Dr. Friedman is awesome! I had my Ba done by him 9 1/2 weeks ago and really love my results! How many cc's are you going with and silicone/saline?
You know i am not sure how much is it going to be cause I told him what I want in bra size which is a C cup and he told me that for my body type a full B and maybe a small C is better. He did not say in cc's. I am going for Saline. what about you?
He asked me why size I wanted to be and I told home a full c/small d and that's exactly what I got. I went with saline hp 425cc in R and 450cc in L. Sometimes I wish I had gone bigger cause a full c/small d implants is not the same as a full c /small d natural.
I still love them though lol
Yea..I can't sleep so anxious and nervous too! Ty lady's sure love this website give lots of information with everyone's experience . And dr. Freiman has a lot of good reviews and I trust his knowledge and magic hands with my breast..
Wow 4 kids ur a saint! I have seen a lot of good reviews on ur doc too and the price is right. I picked my doc Bc of the consistency of his work, it really makes a difference. Good luck to you!
Good luck mamma. I too am a mom of 4 kiddos! I am going in on tbe 8th!! I am getting kinda nervous now. I am excited but a little scared at the same time :-\ Good luck!
Wow..I know good luck to you too..!