Dr. Freiman at Coral Gables Cosmetics was AMAZING !! 600cc UHP ( . )( . )Miami, FL

I recently had a BBL in D.R. With the amazing Dr...

I recently had a BBL in D.R. With the amazing Dr.Duran . I love my results and I decided against getting my breast implants in D.R. Because I did not want to spend any extra Time away from home . I am looking into getting breast implants here in the states . I have emailed a
couple doctors here in the U.S. & I really love Dr.Freiman's work , he is located in Miami . I started researching breast implants and placement in my BBL Review , so I will keep u guys updated as my journey continues and I continue my research . Xoxo

Wish pic

I stole this wish pic from Katy624... I loveeee these boobs minus the sun tan lol ..

Surgery paid in Full!

So I went thru medicalfinancing.com , & my surgery is paid in Full . I was scheduled for 09/19 but my friend and I switched to Oct 2 . Our car and hotel are already reserved, we just have to book our flights . Yadira is our consultant and she is amazing . I'm so excited to have Dr.Frieman as my doctor , all the work I've seen from him is AMAZING !!! Good luck to all the future Freiman patients !!

Wish boobs

Switched date again !!

So I left my very well paying job after being there for 8 years & after taking a month off , I decided to go on a couple interviews , after getting several jobs that I applied for , I finally found the one that would make me extremely happy . I am getting paid even better than I was before & I have the hours I've always wanted !! The job is only like 4 minutes from my house & I could walk there if I wanted too . I'm kinda lazy so of course I drive lol . Anywho I decided to change my surgery date to December 5th because my job gives me 2 paid days off after November 25th that I must use in 2014 so everything worked out perfectly & I couldn't be happier . My butt continues to fluff and I'm excited for my new boobs .

Flights booked .

My hotel & rental car have been booked for a week or two now . &I booked my flight today , I also bought my moms flight . She'll be coming with me to take care of me & my friend & drive us around :; so I figured I would just buy her flight as a gift to her so she can get out of jersey . I'm excited about my boobs but not as excited / nervous as I was for my bbl . I think when times gets nearer I will start to get anxious , or not . I've been reading bbl reviews lately & I'm kinda sad my bbl journey is over . If you've read my bbl review , you would notice , how detailed I was , every little step of the way . For my bbl , I was sooooo excited during the months prior to my surgery & this time although I am exciteddd , it's not the same . Anyways , I have less than 3 months til I get my tatas . I've been reading Breast augmentation reviews , here & there and I definitely want 475-550 ccs , I do not want to go to small , I know I will regret it . I'm going to start buying supplies but only the minimal , I went ABOVE & BEYOND on supplies needed for my bbl , if there is anyone who has had a BA recently please let me know what supplies are a must have . I'm only bringing a carry on to Miami , I made the mistake of checking a bag when I went to D.R. . Any info you ladies can give me would be greatly appreciated , thanks

Less than a month away !

I got my prescriptions filled today , , I'm only missing my percocets because my rx for them expired and Dr.Frieman is no longer mailing prescriptions out of state but my lovely Yadira said I can get all 30 pills for about $50 in Miami , so I'll just wait til I get there .
I'm ordering my front closure bras , 500 mg Vitamin C pills , & my multivitamins from Walmart today .

I have some Arnica 30x pills left over from my BBL & I was going to buy Bromelain as well but Yadira said I won't be able to use them prior to surgery . She also advised me not to get a compression strap now , so I will wait until I get back from Miami to buy that .

I was kind of leaning towards about 475-550cc but I saw this review and the girl had a size 36b before surgery and she is almost the exact same height & weight as me & she got 600cc silicone implants (Realself name : Lolofromvegas ) I loveeeee her breasts , & my husband (who still isn't on board with the implants) said if I'm gonna get implants I might as well go biggg . He saw her breasts & loves them . He actually got excited and said 600cc's are the goal !!!

Still Sick 1 week before surgery

I began coughing and I got a sore throat on either Tuesday or Wednesday . I lost my voice and I tried not to take any medication and I was only drinking tea with honey . Well that didn't work so I gave in and took NyQuil Thanksgiving night , I had my clearance for surgery today with my pcp & he gave me antibiotics and a prescription for a cough suppressant. So I took 2 azithromycin pills today and I've been taking 5 mls of cough suppressant every 4 hours . I hope this works :( .. I have to go back Monday for my surgery clearance & I'm just extremely hopeful at this point .

On another note , I received my brand new carry ons today & I just have to start packing . I received my two front closure bras , I got a size 38 & a size 40 , the 38 looks kinda small . Yadira my amazing surgery coordinator recommended that I get a 38 D , but that was when I told her I might get 550cc , I'm leaning towards 600cc now . So that's why I ordered a 40 as well . I hope they fit .

My cousin wants to come to have surgery done on Friday as well , so I contacted Yadira yesterday and she sent him all the necessary information to see if he was a good candidate to have surgery . She said she would definitely be able to get him in for next Friday :) I'm excited !!! My best friend Barbiiesteezebkway & I have had a couple date changes due to work , but I hope nothing , not even this cold will get in our way . Less than a week to goooooo :)

Consultation at CGCC

Staff , Yadira , & Dr.Freiman (pronounced Fry-man) were absolutely AMAZING . I did a whole update and lost it because of service at CGCC. I will rewrite it and update soon , but just want to say that my surgery is in about 10 hours & I will be getting 600cc ULTRA HIGH PROFILE :) stay tuned for my next update !!

Made it to the other side !!!

Im going to do a full update soon but for now I'll just let you ladies know that I'm doing great !! No pain right now just a lot of pressure . I got 600cc ultra high profile, under the muscle insertion !! I'm very happy and excited my post op is tomorrow morning at 9;00am

Some pics

I promise to do a full update on my experience at CGCC , I'll describe it in one word for now :; AMAZING !!

Can't wait for them to Drop

My breasts are extremely heavy & HUGE . I told Dr.Freiman that I wanted HP but he said they would hang off of the sides of my chest too much since my chest isn't so wide . So I agreed to the UHP at my first consult (which was the day before surgery) , during my final consult (day of surgery) I expressed that I didn't know if UHP was right for me & that I didn't want my boobs to be far apart or to have two balls on my chest & that I didn't like some of the UHP pics that I had seen online . He reassured me that those people online weren't me (as every case is different) & he also reassured me that he doesn't do ball implants or implants that look bad . So I was relieved & I realized that I chose him for a reason & to leave it in his hands . So I agreed to the UHP . Right now I'm extremely swollen & I keep getting what seems to be electric volts through my breasts . I am secure in my choice of Doctor & I know that the swelling will go down & my boobs will drop . Dr. Freiman is so personable & down to earth . I'd give him 10 stars if I could :) by the way I am looking into opening a RH in Miami just because of how much faith I have in Dr.Freiman & I believe I can give his dolls the post-op care they deserve !

Day before Surgery

Ok so here goes . My flight landed in Miami at around 10am , i was accompanied by my mom and my friend . We only brought on Carryons and an extra bag . We did not check our luggage , I learned my lesson from my D.R. Trip in January (I overpacked which was entirely not necessary, see my BBL review ) .

My cousin who was also having surgery booked his one-way flight to Ft.lauderdale instead of Miami, which is only about half hour from Miami . So instead of him switching his flight to land in Miami, I figured out that he could pick up our rental car at the Ft.lauderdale airport (one way rental) and we could leave it at Miami airport when it was time to head home . The rental was only $114 for 2 days , we split it in 3 and it was less than $40 per person . This was cheaper than a one way cab would have been from the airport to our hotel . I paid for my moms trip so that she could take care of us , and she would be our driver post op .** Disclaimer : I DO NOT RECOMMEND renting a car if you do not have someone who is not getting surgery to drive for you .**

So my cousin picked us up at like 10:10am and we went straight to CGCC , (only about a 12 minute drive from Miami Airport) the building wasn't too pretty but the office was ! We went to the front desk and we gave our names and we were handed a clipboard with about 3 or 4 forms on it . The forms asked basic info : name , address , medical history , procedure info, etc . We filled out the forms & handed them back in . about 15 minutes later , the 3 of us headed to the back . We were then given a whole bunch of forms to sign , we also had pre-op photos taken & my cousin and my friend had their blood taken . I didn't need to have bloodwork done because I was very prepared and had all this done prior to going to Miami .

Side note : My cousin had told me about his interest in having Gynecomastia surgery done a few months before we actually headed to Miami and I told him I was going in December but I don't think he believed I was REALLY going since I had just had a BBL in D.R. At the beginning of the year . He brought up his interest in surgery on 11/26/2014 so I immediately contacted my coordinator Yadira and she was able to get him the questionnaires he needed and by 11/28/2014 he was scheduled for his surgery on 12/05/2014 . Now back to our regularly scheduled program .

So after bloodwork , signatures , & photos were taken , btw the 2 Cuban phlebotomists that helped us during this process were very nice , and helpful , we had a whole lot of laughs in that room . Yadira advised us that Dr.Freiman went into surgery so she told us to go grab something to eat and come back in an hour . We went to a nice Cuban cafe ate some delicious food & then went back to the office . We were called back to the room and Dr.Freiman came in , my cousin didn't do his consult that day because he was scheduled to have surgery with Dr.Krau . My friend went first , and then it was my turn he asked me questions , age , #of children & then he measured my breasts . He asked me what size I was going for an I was nervous but he said just tell me , I said 600cc , to my surprise he was like "ok we can do that ", I was so exciteddd. He then told me I would have to get UHP , because of the dimensions of my breast . He asked me did I trust him & I said yes of course , I even joked about how I stalked him on Realself , he laughed . The High profile implants are wider at the base & therefore they would stick out on the sides on my chest , which would get in the way of me closing my arms . So I agreed ! He also took a look at my stomach for me (which I am not to happy with since my bbl) and said that I do have some extra skin that could be tighter (Dr.Duran didn't do such a good job on my stomach , I will elaborate more on that in my BBL review ) . He said he doesn't even know if I could get a mini tummy tuck because there is not that much skin , but it is bumpy on the bottom of my stomach . He said to come back after my breasts heal and he will take another look at my stomach to see if it has changed any .

After my consult he saw that my friend Barbiiesteezebkway , was not smiling . She was sad because since she was getting a lift Dr.Freiman would only go as high as a 300cc moderate profile implant . She wanted 450cc high profile . He said there is a risk that the implant would fall out & he didn't want to risk it . After he spoke to her a little further he agreed to give it a try . She would have to get thicker stitches & keep it taped for longer . She agreed to take care of her incisions & he agreed to try something he has never done before !!! She was soooo happy !!!

I've read many reviews where people say that Dr.Freiman had no bedside manner & he rushed thru the consult . I am happy to say that was absolutely not the case at my consult . He was so warm , personable & he went in to depth about what he would be doing and about his measurements . He could not have been any more amazing ! (bible)

We left the room elated , and we knew we had made the right decision !!!

We said our good byes to the Doc & staff & headed to our hotel . We took showers & got ready to head to south beach .

We stayed in South Beach til around 9 , it started raining like crazy . Then we went to Magic City Casino (it's so small , lol ) . Then headed back to our hotel & called it a night .

Day of Surgery 12/05/2014

We had to be back at CGCC at 10 am. We got there & there were a lot of patients there , pre-op patients , but they called me to the back about 20 minutes later . I took a pregnancy test , then I went to a room where I changed into my booties , surgical cap & gown . They hooked me up to an IV & then I was told to chew one of my anti-nausea pills . I waited for a couple more minutes & then Dr.Freiman came in to mark me up & I asked him once again about the UHP, I told him my husband & I was worried that I would have a huge gap between my breasts & also that my breasts would look like huge balls . I told him I had seen photos online and he jokingly said "are those people you ?" And then he said that he doesn't do surgeries that come out looking like that . So I let my faith in him , lead the way . He left the room & then the anesthesiologist came in , she was very intelligent & she asked me a lot of medical questions, to confirm all my paperwork was correct . She asked me if I had been sick lately & I confirmed that I was sick the week before & she asked what meds did I take because even though my PCP sent over my medical clearance , he writes like almost all doctors do & it was hard to read . Luckily I had taken a photo of the cough medicine he gave me , so after that we were all set . She told me she would be with me the whole time during surgery & monitor my heart rate (I have a heart murmur) so that was very reassuring . She walked me into the operating room & introduced everyone to me . She gave me all their names & titles . She told me to get on the table and to get centered the guys in the O.R. Helped me to make sure I didn't fall . I remember seeing Dr.Freiman come in & she told me not to worry she would be with me the whole time , she told me to relax , I told her I was very relaxed she checked my heart rate & I think it was 124 / 90 , she said I was a pro, I told her I was used to it , lol , she advised me to lay my arms out to the sides & then all I remember is waking up with breasts on my chest . When I woke up I wasn't in pain , I was just cold . My teeth were chattering & then I fell back asleep . When I woke up again a very sweet girl (I don't recall her name ) got my bookbag and began to dress me . She got me into a wheelchair and then she tried to take me to my mom , but then they said she hadn't gotten there yet . So she took me back to my pre-op room and helped me out the wheelchair , & she tucked me into the bed . I fell back asleep . When she woke me , she helped me back into my wheelchair & wheeled me out to my mom . She took me downstairs while my mom got the car & then she helped me into the car . We went back to my hotel & my mom got me into bed . I took my antibiotic, & my muscle relaxer & i was getting ready to go to sleep when they called to let my mom know that Barbiiesteezebkway was ready to be picked up .

They came back & then at around 8 or so they called to let my mom know that my cousin was ready .

Both Barbiiesteezebkway & I nodded in and out of sleep the whole rest of the day after surgery . My cousin came to our hotel room & he was trying to go to his room , but my mom said she would feel much better if he stayed with us , so he stayed . My mom was absolutely amazing at taking care of us , feeding us & giving us our meds .

She was everything we could want and more , she did better than the ladies at an RH would do !

Post Op appt

Arrived at CGCC at 9am on 12/06/2024 , there were 2 patients in front of us , the wait wasn't long though . I went in and Dr.Ortega saw me for my post op . He went over all my post op care instructions , he said I should get a compression strap and wear it day & night for 2 weeks , & then continue to wear it at night . He also advised me that I should blow dry my incision tape with cold air after I shower . All 3 of us finished our post op appts & then my friend & I gave gifts to Yadira & Dr.Freiman . They have been so Amazing through this whole process , we just wanted to give them something to show a little appreciation . After we left CGCC , we went to the faja store , my cousin needed to get a compression vest/shirt because he also has lipo done . After the faja store we went to a Cuban restaurant /cafe for breakfast . Then we went to the mall in Aventura , the mall is amazing . I loved it , they had a lot of high end stores but half way thru our trip , I became the hunchback of notre dame . I could not stand straight up , the pain was unbearable . So I had to take a Percocet . Right after the mall we headed to the airport . Wheelchair service was much needed !

6 days Post op

Here I am 6 days post op with my extremely large boobs , can't wait for them to drop :)

8 days post op

Enjoying my new boobies . This is my 8th day post op . They are still very hard but they are dropping slowly but surely . My left is still higher than my right Breast & they are still rather hard . But I'm ecstatic with my size and my doctors recommendation for Ultra High Profile .

Me & my wish pic

Just bought a couple new sports bras , the size 38 & 40 sports bras I had are too tight . I got size large sports bras had to get pink of course :) I did a split screen of my breasts & one of my wish pics . & yesssss Dr.Freiman nailed it !!! Btw I didn't show him any wish pics , I just told him I didn't want balls on my chest or for them to be too far apart . He said I'd have cleavage & oh yesssss he was right . Side note : In comparison to my wish pic , I just liked the breasts not the stomach , I would never wAnt to be that skinny . I love a small waist but I like having some meat on my bones . Lol
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr . Freiman was a godsend , he was everything I could ask for in a doctor & more . I felt very comfortable when speaking to him . He is very knowledgable & personable as well . His bedside manner was immaculate & I felt 1000% at ease after meeting him . I'm so happy I chose him as my surgeon :) I could not have asked for more ! Yadira was my consultant & she held my hand every step of the way , I referred my friend & my cousin to use her as a consultant & they love her to pieces . She is an amazing human being , so kind-hearted & I honestly could not imagine having a better consultant . She went ABOVE & BEYOND for my friend, my cousin & I . Coral Gables Cosmetic Surgery center is absolutely AMAZING ! The office , staff , anesthesiologist , Yadira , & Dr. Freiman were phenomenal . Due to my experience at CGCC , I am planning to open up a RH in Miami or Coral Gables so that Dr.Freiman's patients can have a clean & serene Recovery home to go to ;)