I'm going to have a B.A. with Dr.Frieman in October Miami, FL

I recently had a BBL in D.R. With the amazing Dr...

I recently had a BBL in D.R. With the amazing Dr.Duran . I love my results and I decided against getting my breast implants in D.R. Because I did not want to spend any extra Time away from home . I am looking into getting breast implants here in the states . I have emailed a
couple doctors here in the U.S. & I really love Dr.Freiman's work , he is located in Miami . I started researching breast implants and placement in my BBL Review , so I will keep u guys updated as my journey continues and I continue my research . Xoxo

Wish pic

I stole this wish pic from Katy624... I loveeee these boobs minus the sun tan lol ..

Surgery paid in Full!

So I went thru medicalfinancing.com , & my surgery is paid in Full . I was scheduled for 09/19 but my friend and I switched to Oct 2 . Our car and hotel are already reserved, we just have to book our flights . Yadira is our consultant and she is amazing . I'm so excited to have Dr.Frieman as my doctor , all the work I've seen from him is AMAZING !!! Good luck to all the future Freiman patients !!

Wish boobs

Switched date again !!

So I left my very well paying job after being there for 8 years & after taking a month off , I decided to go on a couple interviews , after getting several jobs that I applied for , I finally found the one that would make me extremely happy . I am getting paid even better than I was before & I have the hours I've always wanted !! The job is only like 4 minutes from my house & I could walk there if I wanted too . I'm kinda lazy so of course I drive lol . Anywho I decided to change my surgery date to December 5th because my job gives me 2 paid days off after November 25th that I must use in 2014 so everything worked out perfectly & I couldn't be happier . My butt continues to fluff and I'm excited for my new boobs .

Flights booked .

My hotel & rental car have been booked for a week or two now . &I booked my flight today , I also bought my moms flight . She'll be coming with me to take care of me & my friend & drive us around :; so I figured I would just buy her flight as a gift to her so she can get out of jersey . I'm excited about my boobs but not as excited / nervous as I was for my bbl . I think when times gets nearer I will start to get anxious , or not . I've been reading bbl reviews lately & I'm kinda sad my bbl journey is over . If you've read my bbl review , you would notice , how detailed I was , every little step of the way . For my bbl , I was sooooo excited during the months prior to my surgery & this time although I am exciteddd , it's not the same . Anyways , I have less than 3 months til I get my tatas . I've been reading Breast augmentation reviews , here & there and I definitely want 475-550 ccs , I do not want to go to small , I know I will regret it . I'm going to start buying supplies but only the minimal , I went ABOVE & BEYOND on supplies needed for my bbl , if there is anyone who has had a BA recently please let me know what supplies are a must have . I'm only bringing a carry on to Miami , I made the mistake of checking a bag when I went to D.R. . Any info you ladies can give me would be greatly appreciated , thanks
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Omg you inspire me ! I'm doing a bbl and lipo with duran around July/2015 hopefully and want to do my breast in the us
Wow , I'm very flattered that you said "inspire" , I am glad my journey has helped you , I wish you all the luck in ur surgery . & maybe you could end up getting ur boobs done by dr . Frieman too when ur ready . I'll definitely post pics after my BA in December .
So I did it babes! Dang am I going through the pain though. Lol and it doesn't seem like the pain meds are really doing anything for me . I have been icing the boobs to help the discomfort a little. Ugh lol the things we go through for beauty
That's awesome, congrats on your new girls. Hope you feel better soon. Give us some details, when your up for it.
Okay babes. I posted ale info up on my profile just recently .
Babes I meant to ask you how many CC's, the implant type, Implant Name, profile , implant placement and incision?
I haven't gotten it done yet so I'm not sure . I will know after my pre-op
Okay okay got ya.
Yadira is my coordinator as well, don't you love her? If you don't mind me asking, which hotel did you use? I'm booked for November and I'm traveling from NJ. Thank you.
Extended stay in coral gables . But call them directly tell them you are having surgery at CGCC . For the dates I booked , it was $140 /nite on website but when I called it's only $80/nite for cgcc patients .
They have a kitchen too . It'll save u a lot of money if you have someone with you who can cook . How many days you staying ?
8 nights total. Pre-op Friday, enjoy sat and sun :) then surgery on Monday and heading back home on Friday.
Oh ur brave . I'm only staying 2 days
Congrats Hun on the booking and I can't wait to see your results! I hope all is well for you and I winded up paying a forking $130.26 for all the meds lol.
Thanks love ... & I know it's a lot more than u wanted to pay but I told you it would work out in the end .
Yes you did and I thank you for being there for me because I literally was having a panic attack. You definitely calmed me down lol
Omg I'm just seeing this! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to post more updates! I recently did my clearance and signed my paperwork! How many CC's and what profile do you want to achieve?
I think I want high profile and about 450-500ccs.
Yesssss hunni!!! Sounds like a plan!!!
Hi there :) I am happy that you decided to share your journey with us so we can offer you some additional support and cheer you on!

Here is some information for you that you may find useful:

13 Things To Do (Or Buy) Before Your Breast Aug
Breast Implants: 20 Essential Questions To Ask Your Surgeon

Best of luck with your journey and be sure to keep us posted.
Thank u so much !