I'm going to have a B.A. with Dr.Frieman in October Miami, FL

I recently had a BBL in D.R. With the amazing Dr...

I recently had a BBL in D.R. With the amazing Dr.Duran . I love my results and I decided against getting my breast implants in D.R. Because I did not want to spend any extra Time away from home . I am looking into getting breast implants here in the states . I have emailed a
couple doctors here in the U.S. & I really love Dr.Freiman's work , he is located in Miami . I started researching breast implants and placement in my BBL Review , so I will keep u guys updated as my journey continues and I continue my research . Xoxo

Wish pic

I stole this wish pic from Katy624... I loveeee these boobs minus the sun tan lol ..

Surgery paid in Full!

So I went thru medicalfinancing.com , & my surgery is paid in Full . I was scheduled for 09/19 but my friend and I switched to Oct 2 . Our car and hotel are already reserved, we just have to book our flights . Yadira is our consultant and she is amazing . I'm so excited to have Dr.Frieman as my doctor , all the work I've seen from him is AMAZING !!! Good luck to all the future Freiman patients !!

Wish boobs

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

So I did it babes! Dang am I going through the pain though. Lol and it doesn't seem like the pain meds are really doing anything for me . I have been icing the boobs to help the discomfort a little. Ugh lol the things we go through for beauty
That's awesome, congrats on your new girls. Hope you feel better soon. Give us some details, when your up for it.
Okay babes. I posted ale info up on my profile just recently .
Babes I meant to ask you how many CC's, the implant type, Implant Name, profile , implant placement and incision?
I haven't gotten it done yet so I'm not sure . I will know after my pre-op
Okay okay got ya.
Yadira is my coordinator as well, don't you love her? If you don't mind me asking, which hotel did you use? I'm booked for November and I'm traveling from NJ. Thank you.
Extended stay in coral gables . But call them directly tell them you are having surgery at CGCC . For the dates I booked , it was $140 /nite on website but when I called it's only $80/nite for cgcc patients .
They have a kitchen too . It'll save u a lot of money if you have someone with you who can cook . How many days you staying ?
8 nights total. Pre-op Friday, enjoy sat and sun :) then surgery on Monday and heading back home on Friday.
Oh ur brave . I'm only staying 2 days
Congrats Hun on the booking and I can't wait to see your results! I hope all is well for you and I winded up paying a forking $130.26 for all the meds lol.
Thanks love ... & I know it's a lot more than u wanted to pay but I told you it would work out in the end .
Yes you did and I thank you for being there for me because I literally was having a panic attack. You definitely calmed me down lol
Omg I'm just seeing this! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to post more updates! I recently did my clearance and signed my paperwork! How many CC's and what profile do you want to achieve?
I think I want high profile and about 450-500ccs.
Yesssss hunni!!! Sounds like a plan!!!
Hi there :) I am happy that you decided to share your journey with us so we can offer you some additional support and cheer you on!

Here is some information for you that you may find useful:

13 Things To Do (Or Buy) Before Your Breast Aug
Breast Implants: 20 Essential Questions To Ask Your Surgeon

Best of luck with your journey and be sure to keep us posted.
Thank u so much !