19 Years Old B Cup to Full C Cup - Miami, FL

I had a breast augmentation from doctor Leonard...

I had a breast augmentation from doctor Leonard rounder in Miami, Florida. Best doctor ever, very clean, professional and caring doctor. He left no scar at all and I healed after a few weeks.i went from a small b to a 38c, saline. 375cc. I definitely recommend him. I came from nyc to get the surgery and well worth it.

my breast before

Someone wanted to see my breast before so I'm going to post a picture

my old tiny boobs

My old boobs

my old breast

Small b before

After a month

My breast no longer hurt but are slightly sensitive after a month. My scar is through nipple almost invisible.

my incision was through my nipples.

You can't even see my scar under the nipple

I love my boobs

Boobs???

My healed breast

After a Month I feel healed

My breast

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

I had a consultation, and two additional appointments before the surgery. Then the surgery and then follow up appointments

any latest updates? would love to see the progress over time!
Wow! Your new boobies looks great! Your old boobs somehow looked like mine!!
You look great and the size is perfect, complements your body very well. I'm in NYC too and the doctors I'm considering are in LA and Miami so I would have to travel. How was it traveling for you and how long did you have to stay in miami?
A week
Ok thanks
Looking good!!!!!!
Thanks
OMG girl your body looks amazzzzing! That's an awesome price you paid too! do you have any other full front or profile before /after pics? How is the sensitivity or your boobs and nipples..back to normal yet? How long did you wait before normal activites?
My nipples are more sensitive but it's temporary, I healed after 3 weeks but I'm still careful. I waited 3 weeks before working again. I'll post a before pic now
Thanks!! look perfect! actually to be quite honest so were your 'before' boobs so Im sure that helped with the outcome..you had nice 'perk' and shape to start with for natural boobs! do you have any full side profile pics before / after? Are you modeling? That's awesome!! how did you start and what types of shoots do you do?
I didn't really take any before pics. I take mostly glamour shoots
well from youre latest pics, your boobs look beautiful! that last pic in the white tank is gorgeous! so full, perky and plain sexy girl :) ! you could totally model with AND without a top, and make all the money spent back! lol!