My Amazing Experience with Dr. Salzhauer!

My name is Gabby, I am 29 years old and have had...

My name is Gabby, I am 29 years old and have had silicone implants for the last 8 years. However, I developed Capsular Contracture on my right breast. I did extensive research and two of my friends recommended Dr. Salzhauer. It was time for change before any further complications! From the moment I went to my initial consultation and met Jovana, my favorite coordinator, I knew I was in great hands. She made the process a breeze, it was truly a pleasure having her to help me along the way. She answered any questions I had and often gave very useful advice. She absolutely held my hand throughout this whole process. I am delighted to have met her and after all of her help and support, I definitely think of her as a friend! Now it has been a week since my surgery and I'm doing wonderful. I was really impressed by the post operative staff and their professionalism. I am specially thankful to Yeilyn, the wonderful nurse that came to check on me the day after my surgery. She was so helpful and so sweet. She was punctual and answered all of the questions I had. Even after she left, I was able to communicate with her. It lit up my day to see such a friendly face the day after. And of course, my post operative coordinator Yeni, so bright and helpful. Always making sure things went exactly as expected. She made sure I was feeling okay after and called me to check on me several times. A wonderful and caring nurse! I feel like I was given the best group of girls to guide me and help me through this process. They are all irreplaceable parts of the team, truly!

Photo taken 2 weeks after surgery!

Today is one month since my surgery!

It has been a month and I feel great! I was finally able to go to the gym, still can't go back to my regular routine but getting some exercise felt incredible. I'm not that sore anymore really I'm just sensitive but nothing bad. The doctor removed the tapes a few days ago and it looks great. I need to get some silicone strips to help with healing. I'm very happy with the results. They look so much more natural and full. I'm just delighted. I will post photos. The photo I posted a few minutes ago in the two bathing suits is from 2 weeks after surgery. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am so thankful for Dr. Salzhauer. For the past 3-4 years I had lived with the discomfort of having Capsular Contracture on my right breast implant. After realizing it would not get better, but worse, I was finally able to find someone that I trusted enough to go through a revision. Two of my close friends recommended him and spoke nothing but great things about him and his work. They were 110% correct! My doctor was amazing from start to finish. Always helpful, honest, friendly and very professional. He is so good at his craft, flawless work indeed. He fixed something I was very self conscious about and has made me feel so great about myself again. I'm very lucky to have him as my doctor, he has been so caring and helpful throughout this process, I will recommend him to everyone without hesitation! Today it has been 8 days since my surgery and he said I am doing wonderful. It has been such a pleasure to work with him and his team!

Did u have dissolvable stitches for your BA if so how long did it take for it to dissolve ?
your first photo, what size implant and were you over or under the muscle? then what did you have when you got your surgery again?
Oh wow! Yes, I can see what you mean by your recent photo. I really love your new look much better. Glad you're able to get back to the gym, but do take it easy for a while!
did you go over or under the muscle?
can you post some before and after pics thanks!
I will post some soon I've been so busy! Hang tight!

I'm so glad you were finally able to get your revision. What was your discomfort like? Did you get the same type and size implants again? Glad to hear your recovery is going well...congratulations!

Hi Beth! The discomfort was tolerable for quite a while. I just noticed the breast getting hard, then harder. After a while it became extremely uncomfortable. It hurt all the time and sometimes I would get shooting pains. I couldn't sleep on my belly because of it. By the end of it I was uncomfortable all the time. I did not get the same type of implant. I went from High Profile to a Moderate plus and went from 360 CC's to 400 CC's. I absolutely LOVE the new ones. They feel amazing and look so much better than before. Much more natural, soft and bouncy :) Thank you so much!
Does your profile picture reflect the new moderate profile or the old high profile implants? Yes, we'd love a few more photos if you have any!
The ones on the photo are the old high profile ones. That photo does not do them justice on how bad they looked lol I will post some photos of before and after soon, busy week but I'll post them tonight :)
Yea, you do look really good in your profile photo! We'll look forward to more photos when you have time!