Far Surpassed My Expectations!!!! (Breast Revision with Photos) - Miami, FL

I came to Dr. Krau in desperate need for a 2nd...

I came to Dr. Krau in desperate need for a 2nd breast revision surgery. I had my first breast revision done only 8 months earlier (July 2012) in NJ and ended up having one implant fall out of the pocket causing implant asymmetry. I noticed that the problem was getting progressively worse and knew that this had to be taken care of immediately.

The day of surgery could not have gone any smoother, Dr. Krau came in and reevaluated my situation and confirmed that he will do whatever is necessary to achieve the ‘look' I wanted. Afterwards, I met with his anesthesiologist and nurse to discuss what I should expect during recovery.  They both made me feel comfortable and I knew I was in good hands! The surgery and recovery went very smoothly! Dr. Krau replaced my 375cc Mentor moderate plus implants with 650cc Mentor high profile implants. After seeing my results, I literally started to cry! This man not only fixed my deformity but gave me the best looking breasts that fit my body perfectly! I have never had cleavage before until now and I feel beautiful! I am only a little over 2 weeks post op and I love my results more and more everyday!

3 months post op

Hi ladies! Sorry for falling off the radar for a bit. I am in the process of responding back to all of your private messages.

I just wanted to give a quick update and say that Dr. Krau has been amazing during my recovery process! He takes his time during post op check ups to answer any questions/concerns and to make sure that you are healing correctly. It is such a great feeling to know that I am in such good hands! I highly recommend him to everyone!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

After researching his extensive background in breast revision surgery, reading many reviews and viewing his amazing before and after photos, I know that he was the surgeon for me! Boy was I right! My initial consultation with Dr. Krau was amazing! He took his time to answer my questions, concerns and educate me on my options to achieve my ideal look. He has a great personality and I felt so at ease and comfortable with him that I called the next day to book a surgery date (March 2013). His office staff is very friendly and work to accommodate your schedule. It is evident that Dr. Krau takes pride in his work and is a true artist! He makes sure to address his patients concerns and follows up with his patients to make sure that his patients are healing correctly. I had surgery on a Friday and he was even there on Saturday morning for my next day post op check. I highly recommend Dr. Krau to anyone that is considering having work done. I can guarantee, that you will not be disappointed!

I was told I was too small for what I wanted..now I have to go back:(
I am very familiar with that. I believe that you should be able to go as big as you would like. At the end of the day it is your body. Good luck with your next procedure! Hopefully you will get the final result you are looking for!
Thank you..I think I am going to look for a different Dr this time
Hi there. Where did you find your compression bra?
How have you been?
Hi Melissa! Sorry for taking so long to respond to your private message! Let me know if you have any other questions. :)
You look great! Did you travel to Florida just for your surgery and if so, where did you stay after your surgery and how soon were you able to fly home?
Thank you swift! I actually moved down to Miami from NJ in October so I didn't have to travel anywhere.
Dr. Krau did a great job fixing your asymmetry! I would love to go up to around 500cc high profile silicones. My last surgeon said I was too small to get the size I wanted, but seeing your results makes me realize that I can definitely go bigger.
Thank you beachbunny5! I really can't stop saying how amazing Dr. Krau is with breast revisions!!! I am also very used to hearing 'you are too small for that size'! Believe me...if your in the right hands, you can achieve the look that you want! With that being said... GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR REVISION!
Was he hesitant at all when you told him how large you wanted to go? Also, what did he have to do to fix the breast that had the asymmetry. Sorry I'm all in your business! I would have to travel about 5 hours to get to Miami to see him so that's why I ask. Just trying to get an idea... I have asymmetry issues myself! Thanks!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf despite your recent challenges! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your new PS and that you love your new results. Were you given any special instructions for your recovery compared to the last surgery? Can you tell yet if your cup size will be significantly different? Congratulations!

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to me! I am beyond happy with my results! Dr. Krau has me wearing a compression sports bra that significantly helped reduced swelling and speed up the recovery. It is very comfortable and keeps everything in place. I am only one month post op and know that I cannot fit into my old bras. I went bra shopping yesterday and it seems like I went up 1-2 cup sizes. Best, Erica

We'll look forward to maybe one more updated photo in a new bra when you feel like your swelling has subsided. So glad you are happy!!!

omg I feel your pain I went to dr berlet for my first BA as well.... HUGEEEEEE MISTAKE!!.. I sent you a private message.. you look phenomal I love the size you ended up with
Ugh, I am so sorry to hear that! :( Thank you for the compliment! It is all thanks to Dr. Krau! Check your inbox
Your profile pic is so pretty; your so tiny? How do you stay in shape?
Thank you!!! I honestly keep it simple... eat right and live an active lifestyle. WALKING is KEY!
what are your stats?
I'm 5'2, 90 pounds
That's great would love to see pics
Hi Violet1234, I will post my 2 week post op pictures shortly. Dr. Krau is amazing!
Your results look good: what are your stats? I have big boobs too; I have pics if you want to see them!