Far Surpassed My Expectations!!!! (Breast Revision with Photos) - Miami, FL

I came to Dr. Krau in desperate need for a 2nd...

I came to Dr. Krau in desperate need for a 2nd breast revision surgery. I had my first breast revision done only 8 months earlier (July 2012) in NJ and ended up having one implant fall out of the pocket causing implant asymmetry. I noticed that the problem was getting progressively worse and knew that this had to be taken care of immediately.

The day of surgery could not have gone any smoother, Dr. Krau came in and reevaluated my situation and confirmed that he will do whatever is necessary to achieve the ‘look' I wanted. Afterwards, I met with his anesthesiologist and nurse to discuss what I should expect during recovery.  They both made me feel comfortable and I knew I was in good hands! The surgery and recovery went very smoothly! Dr. Krau replaced my 375cc Mentor moderate plus implants with 650cc Mentor high profile implants. After seeing my results, I literally started to cry! This man not only fixed my deformity but gave me the best looking breasts that fit my body perfectly! I have never had cleavage before until now and I feel beautiful! I am only a little over 2 weeks post op and I love my results more and more everyday!

3 months post op

Hi ladies! Sorry for falling off the radar for a bit. I am in the process of responding back to all of your private messages.

I just wanted to give a quick update and say that Dr. Krau has been amazing during my recovery process! He takes his time during post op check ups to answer any questions/concerns and to make sure that you are healing correctly. It is such a great feeling to know that I am in such good hands! I highly recommend him to everyone!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

After researching his extensive background in breast revision surgery, reading many reviews and viewing his amazing before and after photos, I know that he was the surgeon for me! Boy was I right! My initial consultation with Dr. Krau was amazing! He took his time to answer my questions, concerns and educate me on my options to achieve my ideal look. He has a great personality and I felt so at ease and comfortable with him that I called the next day to book a surgery date (March 2013). His office staff is very friendly and work to accommodate your schedule. It is evident that Dr. Krau takes pride in his work and is a true artist! He makes sure to address his patients concerns and follows up with his patients to make sure that his patients are healing correctly. I had surgery on a Friday and he was even there on Saturday morning for my next day post op check. I highly recommend Dr. Krau to anyone that is considering having work done. I can guarantee, that you will not be disappointed!