Breast Implant Disaster!! - Miami, FL

Went in to reduce implant size by one cup or over...

Went in to reduce implant size by one cup or over 100ccs . Went ahead with surgery based on all his publicity and credentials......big mistake. Failed to see reviews on healthgrades and ratemd. After surgery, ended up with exactly the same bra size . Doctor changed his tone and now says it was my age and skin and there were no guarantees . He admitted he only took at 50ccs total . Despite many questions about the outcome, he not once mentioned anything about my skin prior to forking out $4000. Now he is charging me $6000 to achieve the results via a breadt lift. Greedy and no interest in patient satisfaction. He practically ripped me off.
Sorry you had a bad experience! I've seen alit if his responses to questions on this site and I know there's no way I would go to him based on his responses you've confirmed my guy feeling about him. Thanks do much for sharing your experience hopefully your review will help others from making a mistake of going to him!
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with your revision. Just curious as to why you were going smaller? How long had you had your implants? Did you get new ones? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Does not make you feel comfortable asking questions and even makes an arrogant remark if he feels your question is ignorant. Very cocky, greedy, and does a sloopy job. Will not work with you at all if you are not satisfied unless you pay more money. Im pretty sure any good reviews are gernerated from his staff to help boost his score.