I got silicone implants and a full anchor lift. - Breast Augmentation and Lift - Miami, FL

He is excellent! Had a revision breast lift and...

He is excellent! Had a revision breast lift and augmentation! I got silicone implants and a full anchor lift. He is caring, knowledgeable and very good at what he does. It was well worth my trip to Florida. Don't hesitate using this doctor. He is truly an artist with a good education background. Thanks dr ghersi!
do you have pictures? thank you

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant Revision community.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Omg I can't say enough about dr ghersi! A true artist! I'm from ny and flew out to Fl. To use him. I originally had a breast augmentation with a dr out here. Wasn't happy at all. I met several woman who used ghersi and I saw there photos. I thought he did beautiful work. I had an augmentation and a full anchor lift. You can hardly see the scars and my boobs are perfect. Night and day from what I had. He's also really nice! I gave to go back there got my follow up.