wasted $4000 and absolutely no results!!!! - Miami, FL

Selected Dr. Blinski due to his experience. I...

Selected Dr. Blinski due to his experience. I specifically asked for a one cup implant reduction from a C cup to a small B cup implant. We went over the implants and he even picked out the B cup implant with approximately 280 CC's that would like good on me and would make me happy. We went over the pros and cons and at NO moment did he mention a reduction of 100 plus CC's was not possible without a lift. I mentioned to him many times that if a lift was needed, I was not interested due to my bad scarring experience. He assured me that I would end up in a B Cup but wasn't sure how many CC's reduction. After $4000 and several months post surgery, I am STILL in a large C cup and SAME IDENTICAL bra size fitting. He NOW tells me that he couldn't reduce more than 55 CC's because I would sag. He NEVER expressed those words prior to my forking out the initial deposit or prior to surgery. I tried twice after post to explain my dissatisfaction and he insists that he advised me prior to surgery. Do you really think I would fork out $4000 to look exactly the same had he warn me? I truly believe that if he is so experienced, he should had advised me the prognosis or my probability of looking the same given my age and my type of skin. He never gave me credit, refund, or anything. As a matter a fact, he recommended a lift to reduce the implant but due to my scarring he refused to take my case AND then will charge me $6000 for the lift!!!! I AM VERY DISSAPPOINTED. He knows exactly the patients probability and doesn't advice details until after you pay. His explanation is that he "tried and never promises".

Miami Plastic Surgeon