Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Firstly, I just want to point out that I researched and had consultations with seven plastic surgeons. Without a doubt, Dr. S-B expertise and professionalism are incomparable. I loved him since he walked into the consultation with a bright smile and a happy and enthusiastic mood. The process throughout is amazing with the Doctor and his employees. The results from surgery are exactly what I wanted and what he described. Dr. S-B uses the latest technology for silicone breast implants, and to top that with a cherry the surgery is completely SCARLESS! Simply amazing! You are definitely in for success, do not hesitate!

Hi Natalie C ,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Breast Augmentation community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,