Worry - Miami, FL

Hi girl am a 25 year old girl who has a baby and...

hi girl am a 25 year old girl who has a baby and lost all my fat so the doctors recommend me a breast augmentation , so i did and i love it ,before i dint fill a A cup now am a 34 C , i get back to work really fast i dint have almost any swelling everything is fine till now.

It's been 65 days since i have my surgery and my boobs looks fine is just i feel alitlle uncorftablle sometimes and they hurt a litlle bit am wondering if this is normal? they still a litlle bit hard but i can touch them but i dont let my husband touch itcuz they hurt can somebody tel me if you think this is normal or if is happening to anybody pleaseee :(

Doctor name & location please. How are u feeling now?

Glad to hear it! Let us know.

hi sorry for the late response and yes am doing my excersise but my doctor tell me not to do it he says i dont need it i wil drop on 3 months but i still doit cuz all my friends tell me ,thanks for writing i will go and see him this week but everyone is telling me now that my litlle pain is normal :)

Definitely do give your surgeon a call. It may be nothing, but that's what they're there for: to answer your questions. Thanks for posting your story and photos here on RealSelf!

I'd call your doctor. I'm only a few days out post op so I can't really respond. My question is: are you doing your exercises? My daughter had her augmentation in February and she is experiencing nothing but sheer bliss. Her breast look and feel normal. Their shape is beautiful and she has no pain nor discomfort what so ever. She is very diligent about doing her exercises though. If I was you, I'd follow up with the doctor. You might have some scar tissue forming around the implants that is causing discomfort.