28, 5'1, 120lbs no kids, ready for my "twins"!!!!

I have been on this site lurking a lot before I...

I have been on this site lurking a lot before I made the decision and joined. I enjoy reading all of your stories! I'm 28, a flight attendant and I have always wanted huge boobs. I'm a 32D now but it fluctuates from time to time. Since a girl, I've had this obsession with breast and an even bigger obsession with Traci Bingham and Melyssa Ford. I'm going for their looks. After much research I've chosen Dr.Ortega in Miami. I spoke with Karla today and she was a pleasure so I'm even more excited. I'm 5'3 and 124lbs. I'm looking for 650ccs. I'm excited to share my journey with you ladies.
Post some pics id love to see them biggies! I wish I had some biggies, lol!! Lucky! Best of luck girl, wishing you a happy BA! Lots here to help on your journey… xoxo is your PS right above Amy ortega??
No that's not right and I've been trying to figure out how to change it to no avail :-(
I figured not to worry same happened to me, just send realself a message stating you put the wrong doctor & who your PS is they will change it for you as they did for myself.. I got confused girl but send them that message within 48 your PS will be up there.. Mel ortega? My PS right ?

Wish pics

So after talking to Karla, I sent my wish pics and wanted to share them with you ladies and hope to get some input
Congrats girly I'm a flight attendant as well and I'm indecisive right now on what size I want because I'm short 5'2-5'3. I'm Scheduled to get mine that date as well because that lucky day is my bday!!!! Keep us updated
Cant october come any faster? Lol..
Gosh I know!!! I'm dying!!!! Karla sent me a hotel list, what hotel did you stay in?

Considering changing doctors

So along with all my research I found a doctor in Alabama. Dr. Hedden, jeez his work is beautiful. TORN TORN TORN
Hey hun good luck and best wishes on your upcoming surgery! Your wish pics look great. Your before pic is beautiful so I'm sure after you have your surgery you are going to look amazing!!! Keep us posted!!!

Dr.Hedden!?!?

Thinking of changing to him because he gave me A LOT of info!!!! Anybody had him?!?

Sorry for 2 updates in one day BUT

I have changed my doctor and my date!!!! December 1!!! Deposit is down!! I'm not financing I'm paying in CASH!!!! And it's DR.HEDDEN!!! I'm so excited!!! I asked for 625-675ccs and he said that should look good, but I'm thinking 700!!! OMG I'm excited!
Your boobs are big as is! After BA you'll look super sexy! Can't wait to see your transformation, so excited for you!!
Thank you! I'm excited and really hoping they come out va-va-voom
Thanks doll!! I'm excited and nervous all in one!!

A few more "me" pics.... ANDDDD

So with my deposit down, I received a list from my PS of things not to eat prior to surgery, along with medications to avoid... Also i was told to get a multivitamin and vitamin c, so I decided to go shopping today to buy a few things so I won't have to rush at the last minute. I bought a multivitamin and vitamin c, night socks, antibacterial soap, baby wipes (for my bird bath) lol, all I need is a few ice packs, a couple of zip front bras, and I'm thinking sweats and zip up jackets. Anybody have anything else? LillyFlower gave me an amazing list to go on!!!
Can't wait to see your results. Good luck:)
Thanks doll!

Blood work done! Now I wait!!! TUBA question

Did my blood work today and now I wait until surgery day!!! I have bought everything except my zip front bras and some clothes. Who has had TUBA procedure? Did you heal quickly? I've read it's less painful and quicker recovery. I'm excited and nervous!
I'm still torn on ccs! I told dr Hedden I want 700ccs but I see most girls only doing 400-550 ccs. I'm 5'1 120lbs and wear a 34DD or 36D in Victoria secret bras
Hey girl and welcome! What's that saying go big or go home lol . Those CCs will make your boobies very huge. You seem to have enough tissue where as if you go 450-500 it would make a huge difference then someone like me who is an A cup getting 450 cc. You are short already so going to big might make your body look a little disproportional.
Thanks doll
Your welcome. All in all I hear a lot of ladies say that they wish they would have gone bigger and some ladies who have them and their like whoa lol. All in all use your best judgement but I can't wait to see the results. I'm counting down my 5th day and boy or boy I couldn't be more excited.

My pre-op items!!!

Ok I have everything except a pill box, and a bed rest pillow!!! So excited!!! Let the countdown begin!!!

Had to move date up to November!!

My BFF is getting married the day after my original scheduled BA (December 4th) and since I was asked to be the maid of honor I called today to move my date to November 5th! EXCITED!! I also bought this pillow from target today for $14.99 only!!!
Dr Hedden was my doctor. I had it done in June and I have nothing but great things to say about him AND his work. I came 4 hours to see him. Not just his price but because he was given praise by friends that also drove to see him.
I'm so glad to read that! I just keep reading great things!!! How was your post op?
That's great you moved your surgery date up! So exciting! And I have one of those pillows. I use that as the base of my pillow nest and put two more regular pillows on top. Hope this time flies for ya!

Blood work done!!

Did my blood work the other day! Can't believe my surgery date is almost here!! I really want 700ccs but whatever Dr.Hedden feels my body can take, I will go with. Heather has been amazing so far with emails and calls! He has a great staff
Have you decided where you will be purchasing your bras from? I went from an flat A to small D cup and I must say in bras that don't have padding the attention I get is crazy! Lol my back doesn't hurt from the weight of the boobs which I'm happy about . Since my surgery I gained more weight but it still looks good on me . Still can't wait to see your results !
How much weight? I'm 116 so I know the boobs will add more but I don't want to be "thick".... And I bought some post op bras from walmart if that's what you mean
Okay I understand and yes.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon