28, 5'1, 120lbs no kids, ready for my "twins"!!!!

I have been on this site lurking a lot before I...

I have been on this site lurking a lot before I made the decision and joined. I enjoy reading all of your stories! I'm 28, a flight attendant and I have always wanted huge boobs. I'm a 32D now but it fluctuates from time to time. Since a girl, I've had this obsession with breast and an even bigger obsession with Traci Bingham and Melyssa Ford. I'm going for their looks. After much research I've chosen Dr.Ortega in Miami. I spoke with Karla today and she was a pleasure so I'm even more excited. I'm 5'3 and 124lbs. I'm looking for 650ccs. I'm excited to share my journey with you ladies.

Wish pics

So after talking to Karla, I sent my wish pics and wanted to share them with you ladies and hope to get some input

Considering changing doctors

So along with all my research I found a doctor in Alabama. Dr. Hedden, jeez his work is beautiful. TORN TORN TORN

Dr.Hedden!?!?

Thinking of changing to him because he gave me A LOT of info!!!! Anybody had him?!?

Sorry for 2 updates in one day BUT

I have changed my doctor and my date!!!! December 1!!! Deposit is down!! I'm not financing I'm paying in CASH!!!! And it's DR.HEDDEN!!! I'm so excited!!! I asked for 625-675ccs and he said that should look good, but I'm thinking 700!!! OMG I'm excited!

A few more "me" pics.... ANDDDD

So with my deposit down, I received a list from my PS of things not to eat prior to surgery, along with medications to avoid... Also i was told to get a multivitamin and vitamin c, so I decided to go shopping today to buy a few things so I won't have to rush at the last minute. I bought a multivitamin and vitamin c, night socks, antibacterial soap, baby wipes (for my bird bath) lol, all I need is a few ice packs, a couple of zip front bras, and I'm thinking sweats and zip up jackets. Anybody have anything else? LillyFlower gave me an amazing list to go on!!!

Blood work done! Now I wait!!! TUBA question

Did my blood work today and now I wait until surgery day!!! I have bought everything except my zip front bras and some clothes. Who has had TUBA procedure? Did you heal quickly? I've read it's less painful and quicker recovery. I'm excited and nervous!
I'm still torn on ccs! I told dr Hedden I want 700ccs but I see most girls only doing 400-550 ccs. I'm 5'1 120lbs and wear a 34DD or 36D in Victoria secret bras

My pre-op items!!!

Ok I have everything except a pill box, and a bed rest pillow!!! So excited!!! Let the countdown begin!!!

Had to move date up to November!!

My BFF is getting married the day after my original scheduled BA (December 4th) and since I was asked to be the maid of honor I called today to move my date to November 5th! EXCITED!! I also bought this pillow from target today for $14.99 only!!!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hedden was my doctor. I had it done in June and I have nothing but great things to say about him AND his work. I came 4 hours to see him. Not just his price but because he was given praise by friends that also drove to see him.
I'm so glad to read that! I just keep reading great things!!! How was your post op?
That's great you moved your surgery date up! So exciting! And I have one of those pillows. I use that as the base of my pillow nest and put two more regular pillows on top. Hope this time flies for ya!
Thank you! I'm so anxious!!!!
Those are the best pillows!! I've been attached to mine since surgery
I'm excited to use it
Hey girl and welcome! What's that saying go big or go home lol . Those CCs will make your boobies very huge. You seem to have enough tissue where as if you go 450-500 it would make a huge difference then someone like me who is an A cup getting 450 cc. You are short already so going to big might make your body look a little disproportional.
Thanks doll
Your welcome. All in all I hear a lot of ladies say that they wish they would have gone bigger and some ladies who have them and their like whoa lol. All in all use your best judgement but I can't wait to see the results. I'm counting down my 5th day and boy or boy I couldn't be more excited.
I think there are sever other factors too like bwd and stuff. I am 5'3" 130 28" ribcage 32c (Victoria secret) pre-op and I got 440 mod silicone unders I'm now measuring a 32ddd. But I feel like I look so small. I wish I went with at least 600. I think 600 will put you on the big side but, it will look good. remember that these things hide in tshirts and they always look a cup smaller than natural breast. People always think I'm a c or a d cup. They gasp when I say I'm a 32ddd. So I think you'll love it. And be one of the few not wishing they had went bigger :)
Welcome to the beginning of your journey. I hope that whatever size you go for will make you happy.
Im in the same situation you are, only I wear 36 c- 34 D before I started exercising regularly. I am getting 650cc-700cc in 22 days. I have a. Bubbly butt so after trying the sizes on I'm Confident ill be in proportion to it ! When you have bigger boobs, it almost seems like we need the bigger sizes to even just make a difference in our boobs but I'm also taller, 5'7.5"
Girl I'm definitely interested in seeing how they turn out on you!!
If you go to my profile I have pictures of me wearing the 650 sizers they really aren't big. Some people just have wider rib cages and we tend to use up more CCs in surface area, because we need the coverage that's why I'm getting away with a larger implant and it not looking huge. I'm also tall which hides CCs aswell as it being under the muscle. Because I have more tissue it's almost like I need a bigger implant to achieve the upper pole fullness I want. Hope this helps :) try some sizers on see what makes you comfortable. 650cc implants, some women find too heavy heavy so trying them on will give you and idea of that aswell before they're permenant! 2 weeks exactly and I'll have my new boobs :D I'll update photos right away too so you can get an idea what a larger implant looks like with our amount of pre existing breast tissue!
I cannot wait to see your after results. Your before is perfect as well! I'm interested to see what 700 will look like on you. I love them big though but I could only do 545ccs
I think you can pull 700cc, you got the butt you can have the big boobs too!! Either way (500-700cc) you will still look super sexy! Good luck! And can't wait to see the after pics
Can't wait to see your results. Good luck:)
Thanks doll!
Your boobs are big as is! After BA you'll look super sexy! Can't wait to see your transformation, so excited for you!!
Thank you! I'm excited and really hoping they come out va-va-voom
Hey hun good luck and best wishes on your upcoming surgery! Your wish pics look great. Your before pic is beautiful so I'm sure after you have your surgery you are going to look amazing!!! Keep us posted!!!
Thanks doll!! I'm excited and nervous all in one!!
That's exactly how I felt! This is a wonderful experience I cant wait til your turn comes.
Congrats girly I'm a flight attendant as well and I'm indecisive right now on what size I want because I'm short 5'2-5'3. I'm Scheduled to get mine that date as well because that lucky day is my bday!!!! Keep us updated
How long are you taking off work!?!