Total Transformation Boobs - Miami , FL

I expect to be about size C..and have a high...

I expect to be about size C..and have a high profile. Very nervous because I was initially going to Dr.Ortega but he was out of town the week I planned to go for surgery. I'm very anxious. My surgery is in about 11 days... My medical clearance is turned in. I'm ready ! Hoping I won't need a lift considering I've seen a lot of doctor perform a high profile implant without lift and still achieve great results

Excited , Anxious ..10days

I only have one sports bra... I would like to know where everyone is getting this white one... Also how long do you wear the bandage ?

The night before

Yay! Don't have to get a lift.

Looking to go into surgery around 7am tomorrow. Pray for me.

Yes cleavage

Omg y'all I was soooo drowzy once waking up from anesthia

I'm so so pleased with my results as of now. But I was in so much pain earlier and there was a mix up with them sending my prescription but luckily I had a friend who recently had surgery she had some oxycodone left and I took that for the time being.,, sore and pressure... But pretty hurts

Throwing up

Ugh how annoying!

I keep throwing up! They told me eat light and I did! I ate soup!
Threw that up

Has anyone had these symptoms after surgery ?

Ppl only tell the good on here. I'm telling it all.

The pain is over

I've been advised to wear my band for two months and no bra.

So I have bought a lot of hoodies

I don't see much of a difference with this band . How much longer before I see a difference ?

Day 11

Still doing my exercises and wearing my band religously.
I really wish this site had an app so I could visit it more

Doctor reviews

Ladies make sure you are honest! There are so many people on this website constantly researching to see what doctor , which procedure, which location is best! We are investing some serious dollars into these surgeries! Please make sure ur reviews are 100% real no matter how pressured your doctor offices makes you feel.

I had a terrible experience with my doctors outpatient coordinator. I misplaced my doctors note for my job and had to contact them to get a copy of the note again. She asked me about my review I put on the site for my doctor and she said it was unfair. She then made a remark stating now that I have misplaced my doctors note I'm calling to ask for another one. Basically saying I need them but I left a bad review. If you look on my profile and the review I gave my doctor it wasn't bad. It wasn't perfect either. I was honest. I refuse to lie to people on here.

With that being said any of you all who are looking to get your surgeries done please do your research on the doctor and don't look at the price. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Sutures popping out -__-

Has anyone had this problem?

Clear suture ( wire ) basically the clear stitches. I thought I felt something poking out of me looks like the plastic thing connected to a clothing tag. Pretty annoying and a little painful. Has anyone had this problem? If so what did you do?

I've researched a little and they said u can let it dissolve or get your doctor to try to pick it out ?

3 weeks POST OP

Three more weeks and I can stop wearing my band everyday ... Although I think I stil will wear it frequently ...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had a good experience with him. He answered all my questions and all the girls who work at the front are phenomenal!

How many cc? Was it over or under. Looks sooo sexy lol and your not even trying cant wait for mine!!!
Thank you. It was under and 420cc
Sorry u had a bad experience and thanks for keeping it 100! Looks great by the way!
Your boobs look great how tall are you and how much do you weigh my surgery is scheduled for June 9th and I am still curious about size.
5'4 I weigh about 125
Disregard. I already asked
What size did u get
Hope you feel better!!!
Did they give you nausea pills? Usually painkillers do that to you but before my procedure I got nausea meds & usually I do throw up but not this time. Eat saltines & drink flat gingerale it helps settle your stomach. How many cc did they put in them? I saw Dr. ORTEGA 2 months ago.. Love to see more pics when you get a chance.. Happy healing
420 cc
They look good how many cc
420cc
Girl! They look so good!! I ended up with 420 cc's :) I threw up all day yesterday but I'm feeling a lot better now. Still haven't left my bed because moving is still pretty painful! Can't wait till the tightness goes away! I hope you're feeling better today! *hugs*
Hope ur feeling well... I feel normal again it's just the bandages are annoying under my boobs and I have to get use to this weight
U look amazing!! What kind of implants did u get? What size? I love them congrats. ;)
Saline 425cc thx girl
Saline 425cc
High profile
Did u get saline or silicone?
Saline 425cc
They look great!
Dayum, girl.. Your post op pics already look great!
Thank u! One is riding higher than the other! :(