The Best Experience Ever! -Miami, FL

Well, let me tell you a liitle bit about my...

Well, let me tell you a liitle bit about my experience. I had seen several boob jobs before on Internet, some of my friends', colleagues, but I felt a little bit discouraged because anything of I had seen really pleased me. Many of them told me that they were pleased with the results but the after care was awful because there were doctors with thousands of patients coming and going all the time and they had not enough time to chech the patients.

I saw then Dr. Altman's job on one of my friend and I was really impressed because it was so natural that they didnt seem implants at all. my friend's references were excellent so I decided to visit him and now Im COMPLETELY satisfied and happy that I listened to my friend.

congratulation!!! can you put before and after photos? siza, profile? smoth or textured? under the muscle? thank you!~!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was referred by a friend. He is an excellent surgeon, really nice, patient, he answers all your questions, he makes you fell relaxed all the time, and more importantly he takes his time to assist his patients before and after the surgery. I feel really happy with the results, for sure my new girls are the way I wanted. I would refer Dr. Jason Altman to anyone who wants to follow any plastic procedure because he's the best Dr. ever!