Soler-Baillo is the Best! - Miami, FL

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My name is Lilia and i had a breast augmentation done by Dr.Soler and couldnt be happier. Dr. Soler-Baillo and his staff were wonderful! I had previously been to other plastic surgeons to compare but when I went to see Dr. Soler there was no comparison! I noticed the difference right away! Dr. Soler took his time with me, answered all of my questions and my boyfriend's questions. He's very natural and makes you feel like he's known you forever. He give you the great advice on what's the best choice for you from the size of breast implant to the type of implant. He's staff is very professional and loving. They all get along great all work together as a team. I im so happy with my results. I am amazed on how natural my breast look. My breast look like I've always had them. He recommended me to get the new Memory gel implats and im glad i listened to him. I think i got the best vaule of work and quality for the price i paid for. I'd go to Dr.Soler in the future again with my eyes closed:)

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.