New boobs with Dr. Hunsaker - Miami, FL

I wanted to do my boobs 2yrs ago with dr. hunsaker...

I wanted to do my boobs 2yrs ago with dr. hunsaker at coral gables cosmetics but I read so many bad reviews that I was almost scared off. I went for my first consult 2yrs ago and its true, his bedside manners were terrible and yes, they are very insistent on the $1000 deposit and the wait time was over an hour. I was turned off so I didn't return. When they called me back months ago, I decided to give them a 2nd chance. I went in for my consult with the doc. This time, it was a completely different experience (with an exception to the wait time- still waited over an hour to be seen and seating and parking was limited). I was with my pregnant sister so that was a little inconvenient. Aside from that, like I said- my experience was different for the better. The doc was more personable and answered all my questions in a clear way (the first time he was very confusing). This time he reassured me that we had a mutual understanding to what I had in mind. He listened and responded in a more comforting and reassuring manner. But yeah- the vibe was just right. I think he might have read all these negative reviews and worked on them. The difference in his treatment with me was like night and day. The first time - it felt rushed and not personal. The second time- It was like a whole new doc.
My surgery is coming up July 5th/ and my testing will be done in a few days, wed. the 19th. Cant wait ! I'll keep you guys posted with pics and any further reviews on the treatment and results.
BTW- im 23 yrs old 5'4 , now wearing a 34B. going for a full c/small d.
boobs cost- $2800 plus $200 in lab fees.

I'm soooo happy with the results

I'm soooo happy with the results so far! It's been about 24hrs since my surgery and I'm up and loving my results. I know they still need to take shape but the doc gave me exactly what I wanted. I'm happy afff:) he was cracking jokes with me before the surgery, putting me in a relaxed state of mind. Even walking in to the surgery room and sitting myself on the surgery table, staring up at the lights.. I was soo scared and they were there cracking jokes, the anesthesiologist said he was giving me a little happy hour margarita, and boom I fell to sleep, woke up- in pain, staring down at my new boobs:)

Day 17- loving my results

Day 17 - started massaging my tits yesterday. They are looking and feeling great day by day. Taking showers is pretty weird. I have to take off the surgical bra and my boobs feel so heavy. At first I had to hold my tits as I showered. Started with baths until I was able to support my weight then I started to take showers. The water pressure is a little intense when it hits your boobs- so I started taking baths with my back towards the water, eventually- I was able to take the water pressure hitting my chest. No cleaning or heavy lifting. At first I couldn't stand for more than 10-15mins without getting light headed or feeling like I'm tipping over. Also- sleeping is the worst!! I'm emphasizing this. I suggest getting a lot of pillows to sleep elevated and I also noticed that if u put a pillow underneath your armpits will be more comforting to the side boob you'll have (you won't be as stuff as well). I also place a pillow in between my legs. Side note: get a loved one to give u a 5min back and neck massage if you could- you sure as hell would need it. Hmm.. What else can I add? Ok for follow up visits I have seen another doc that was not hunsaker. Some people are bothered by this but tbh if my boobs don't look abnormal then any qualified doctor can check to see the progress. In my opinion. You get follow up visits after surgery. One is the day or two after surgery. Then a wk after you learn how to massage your breasts. Then the schedule you for one more month later. Appointment or not- you WILL wait for AT LEAST an hour. Come early or you might be standing up- with fresh heavy tits (ouch). It's pretty busy- to say the least. But yeah no complaints really. I went shopping yesterday and everything fits sooooo sexy and tight:) can't wear a wire bra for another month or so. And no sun exposure either (meaning no bikinis for 2months after surgery). I should mention I went from a 34b to about a 36D. Any questions- feel free to ask :)

Nice drop

Love them
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wow they look good ! I'm going to have mine done in october . How many cc you have
WOW! They look so nice doll! I too am getting my boobs done by Dr. Hunsaker on September 18th. I'm aiming for a full DD!
Woow yours look great. Im getting mine done by dr hunsaker on the 4th. His work is worth the travel
Very nice can't wait to continue seeing your review
Omg they look great for your 9th day! I went to dr. Peter somers also located in Miami last yr in sept! . The worst experience ever! From the first day I saw my boobs I knew right away they weren't right! I called him with many concerns and he kept telling me " they have to heal". Bullshit!!! It's now exactly a year later and my boobs are terrible! My scar is barely visible (that's the only plus). I'm a dancer so I obviously have a lot of friends who've done cosmetic surgery. Two of them went to Coral Gabal cosmetic & referred me to them. I called them up and since 3 months post op have been speaking with Yadira. She's the sweetest thing ever! I finally took a visit in may for a consultation and she told me she thinks dr. Hunsaker is the best for my case (since it isn't easy). My scheduled appointment is next week (sept 11) I'm so excited/ nervous due to all the bad reviews. But then again you can't believe them because I did my well research for Dr. Peter Somers which were all great and look at the outcome! Anyway, glad I've been able to see some good work from him. I'll be posting my experience soon!
Lol yeah I read nothing but negative reviews on my doctor. The moment I woke up from surgery, laying there for an hour after surgery- I looked down and despite how up and hard they looked- I KNEW he did an amazing job. I'm in that work industry kinda lol. Still the exotic entertainment is very picky. And these look like so natural in person. He's going to leave u happy :)
They looked good. How are doing now?
I'm doing good thank you. They feel softer each day. He's a great doc.
Great
             how many cc do u have?
420cc filled to 500cc :)
I'm having mine tomorrow July 5th with the same doctor. Kinda nervous. Trying not to think about it. Big decision ... I'm 5'3 115 lb getting 400cc silicone implants HP
I just did mines yesterday :) I'm perked out on the pills but they look beautiful. I know they are going to drop but I'm in loooove with my new boobies:) and btw- the doc was SOOO comforting before surgery. I was cracking up in a great mood before the anesthesia kicked in. Good luck

I see what you mean by no updated profile for the doc. It doesn't mean he is not good though. The only thing that would bother me is discussing the cc's the day of surgery. Most women get to try on sizers a few days/weeks before their surgery...did you do that? If not, I would ask for another appointment to discuss this for sure. In the meantime, here is a video on how to make your own sizers at home with rice. Let us know how it goes!

wow. that video was really helpful and nice of you to post. I'll def have to try it. Well to be clear, the Doc and I did discuss breast size and if a lift or anything was wanted/needed. He wasn't very specific about the exact cc size. I will be sure to be clear on that the day before surgery. They DID have me look through a gallery of pics and had me choose a picture that provides that closest result that I'm looking for. They do have saline and silicone implants sitting around with different sizes to try on. I didn't really want to emphasize on ONE specific cc size that I believed would look best. Instead I made sure to be very detailed and specific to how I want my breast to look from every angle. I was certain me and the Doc saw eye to eye and basically took a leap a faith that he will know whats best based on his 20+ years of experience and my desired results. He mentioned that certain sizes might appear to be most flattering but sometimes it takes a little more for a more fuller look or a little less if my skin doesn't allow for such a larger cc size. After I do my rice test that you sent I will have a ball park figure on the cc's but for the most part- im leaving a little bit of lee way for the doc to do his magic.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. Glad you feel confident with your PS. Maybe he was just having a bad day a two years ago, but it sounds like he's changed his tune. As long as he does quality work, that's great! How many cc's did you discuss to get your desired results? If you haven't already, be sure to share photos with your PS of your wish boobs! Looking forward to your updates!

Yeah I read so many bad reviews but if you check the dates , there are barely any updated reviews on this Doc. I just find it unfair to judge him based upon reviews from years ago. I did my bloodwork on the 19th. This PS is the type to discuss the cc's the day of surgery. So I've heard. but during consult I was very thorough. I am a 34b maybe going about 500 cc's or so. Ill update with pics very soon :)
Im so mad my place charged me 4000 and a few weels later they lowered to 2800!! Gal had said price might go up cuz summer but f that it got lower, im so pissed... Sorry well good luck on your surgery!!
yeah they raised it to 3200 at one point.. but when I went back, got a new coordinator because my last one didnt work there anymore and they dropped it to 2800 plus fees. I would of raised hell if they charged me more lol