My Story... - Miami, FL

I've been obsessing with this size for the past...

I've been obsessing with this size for the past months,probably wouldn't have decided it if I wouldn't have seen so many pretty boobs :).. I'm 24 5'2 weight 116 and I'm schedule to have my ba October 10,silicone under,not sure of size yet, I'm really scared I've never being under and for the past weeks I have horrible nightmares I won't wake up,afraid ill get sick and won't be healthy for my surgery..

Recovery

I had my surgery yesterday it went great I'm feeling really good,just afraid I went to big I went with 450cc I'm very high now so ill write more later...

Post op day 3 massages

I've had a pretty easy recovery,my doctor told me to start massaging them,like pinch at the bottom,and I was on a lot of medications and didn't ask enough questions,now I'm concerned how many times a day?is that it? Is it to early for massages I'm only 3 days post op..any help will be apreciated,sorry for the grammar ladies,English is not my main language n I'm very medicated now too...hugs n best wishes to everyone

4 day so shiny n swollen

Does this gets any better?

So my first days were not so bad way better than I expected,but today is a week later and I had to call of work the sides of my boobs hurts really bad,and if I try to go to the store or walk for a little they get hard and heavier, my ps said only 15 compressions once a day bu I feel like they will never get soft I'm starting to feel like this was a huge mistake....I still need help getting out of bed!!! Did I went too big ? Is this normal ? :(

Dropping but my skin is very rough right now!

I'm 10 days today and first day at work...not fun! They were sore n got heavy through the day...honestly the worst pain I have right now is my left boob n the side when I touch it it hurts really bad like a 6...also my left hand is numb and I still can lift both hands.i will add that I have no pain tolerance and I went from an aa to 450 cc probably a D so maybe this why I'm being a crying baby..another complain is my skin I tend to break out and since I don't want stretch marks I'm using a lot of cocoa butter, oil exc but its making me break out a lot and does not help with my skin being super stretch, even my nipples are looking really ugly peeling and stretch out lol I'm sorry just venting ....but on a good note they look better every day and I'm very happy how they look with clothes,it's just a longer process,I need them cute by the time my fiancée comes back 3 months! So we will see ill try to take more pictures later I'm really bad about it lol

Day 10.

Day 10

Think I'm still bloated or gained weight lol

Not doing great at 2 weeks

I've tried to start working again and so far I've had to leave sick,pain is so bad even my hands,I'm a retail manager so it is a little harder for me, still thinking I went too big or something is wrong so depressed I can't believe I will say this but wish I've never done this...I went to my doctor here and he said in my hands I may have tendonitis, but I should probably go see my Ps which is what I probably have to end up doing....waiting on medical Lear at work.. Good luck to everyone and hope u girls feel better than me :(

Still too big :(

Is feeling like this normal?

Really missing my small boobies..Ive been so depressed I feel like I've done a mistake and I have no one to talk to,I don't want to keep posting in here because I don't want to bring anyone down and afraid of the surgery.I wish I could go back I try to like them but they are not pretty one is bigger than the other one,I only have sensation on one nipple so one is always hard while the other one is not..they are huge and not proportionate with my body.also i feel like it looks like i need a lift now my nipples are so low?do these feeling go away ? I'm crying right now wishing I never did this.. I was pretty before..

Thanks everyone!

I'm doing a lot better.im starting to like them, swollen went down and they look a little smaller.however they are still too big.i do worry about the size because I do want to have kids and ill be okay with this size but definitely not anything bigger.i fear like other girls that after pregnancy I will need a lift or have to go bigger.However I decided that I won't worry anymore I'm going to enjoy my new boobies :) all my clothes still fit just better, crazy because I'm an xs so I was sure nothing would fit lol.the only thing the I may need a medium is in sports bra.its weird a small is too tight around my boobs but m is loose at the bottom where the strap is...any suggestions? I'll add some pics later.thanks to everyone who tried to make me feel better you guys are an awesome support! :)

Please HELP IS this normal? Insicion scar just got removed really ugly!

So my tapes were falling off today and I saw my incisions I can't call the doctor since its really late but they look horrible is this normal? I always heal well they look really bad and not sure how they should look but some of my doctor patients are in here and they scars looks really good.im so scared!

2nd incision

This one looks a little better.. Atleast it does not look like I was cut twice like the first pic..I would be okay if they both would look like this.

Picture

A little over a month

Hey girls here's a Lille over a month picture..I like the shape and they did got smaller i do lime them and i dont regret it.i has been really hard for me though im not 100% yet. My incisions don't look much better I'm waiting to post a picture because I'm hoping they will get better..my PS said my stitches had not dissolve yet...we will see .On another note my fiancé will be here in a month! He can come for the Holidays and I'm super excited,hope he like them :) I hope you are doing well! And thank you so much for all your help!

They look very nice at 1 month! I like the bra too, do you mind if I ask where did you get it? Wish you all the best!
Victoria secret,I'm so sorry it took forever to answer I miss it the first time , thanks.
I'm so glad you are feeling better! You look great!
You look great! You healing very !!! beautifully keep high thoughts! Just give them time to drop!!!:)
just came across your post. I really enjoyed reading your story as I felt the same, you can see i stopped posting for a while. I'm glad to read that you are feeling better. I still only have sensation on my left nipple
Hey girl! Can you post an updated picture? I'd love to see how they are looking 1 month post op!! Mine are so hard I'm ready for them to start dropping and get get softer haha
Hey hun, thinking of you and I hope that you are doing well :)
I'm doing a lot better the swollen went down N I'm happy with my size, the incisions are not looking has bad but far from great I do think my stitches have not dissolve completely though, I don't believe he cut more than once lol...I was away for a few days I wanted to feel better before I post again :) I hope ur doing well and excited about your upcoming BA .ill post pictures later today! Hugs
I'm glad your feeling better! I feel that a BA is a emotional roller coaster just as much as it's a physical one!! And yes I am excited mine is 2 weeks away :) talk with you soon!!
How are you feeling?! Hope the incisions are feeling better! You are looking great so far and I'm sure they will heal in no time! :) Can't wait to see a picture update!
Thank you. every day that goes by it gets better and better
Hey Hun they are better sorry I was away for a few days..I didn't want to make anyone nervous before surgery and I wanted to feel before before I posted anything..I'm very happy for you and can't wait to see your results :)
Ill put some pictures today :)
Hi Girl!!! You look amazing :) Make sure to give the office a call if you are having concerns with anything. I didn't have much communication with Dr. H after the BA but whenever I did have a question, they answered promptly! Your results look fantastic and you will love them. It takes time to adjust and if you ever feel down or depressed please message me or post an update!!! You won't bring us down. We are all here to help and support each other. Much love, Maggie x
Scars take time. In fact, time will be your best friend over the next little while ;) Great result!!
I had the areola incision. One of mine was a bit puffy and I started putting the silicone strips scar strips on it during the day while I'm at work. It seems to be bringing the puffiness down a bit. In six weeks post and started the strips about five days ago. I think your size looks really good on you and some of the "roundness" will go away and you'll probably love them even more :) you look great to me!
Yours looks greats even 7 days out they looked better than mine :( ill be 4' weeks in 2 days..
Did you had dissolvable stiches?
Yeah, I did. Mine might look better because the pics are taken from a bit more back. And all my scars (even my c section scar healed really fast), so just give it a bit more time and try the strips. They should clean up a bit. I looked  at some really close ups of mine from earlier and they weren't pretty. I do think I just heal fast though, if that helps.
They look healthy to me, granted I haven't seen to many at the 26 day post op. I think the two members I've seen in here from dr Hochstein has theirs fall off around week 7. I also think that is what makes a big difference in the appearance as well. You will be ok!! Just breath, they will only get better from here as long as you treat then nice and take care of them. Send Jennifer a email in the AM with the pics and see if she wants you to use dermatitis ultra or put silicone strips over them. If it helps you mentally to put healing strips on the for a week or two so you don't go crazy wanting to look at them all the time then do that. Make sure you clear it with the office. And we are all here!! I can only help so much because I haven't experienced it yet, but from what I have seen I feel it's so early for you to tell/be concerned with the appearance. I am a 110% worry wart so I can sympathize with the concern that you have with your body. I can tell you from a outside perspective I think they look fine, given you are 26 days post op.
I send J the picture she said when he gets there she will ask him,which makes me believe it shouldn't look like that because if its normal she would have seen it before..so a few hours later she responded me he says those are stitches dissolving that's why the skin is overlapping. If you look close at it it's like there's a few different cuts like its not a straight cut,atleast that's what it looks to me :(
I think it looks like different cuts because the skin is overlapping. Make sure you don't touch it/mess with it too much because you definitely do not want io irritate it. What did they tell you to do as far as applying cream or getting the silicone strips?
He said apply the cream but I bough tape and covered again I can't even look at it,I know I sound like a drama queen but Im really depressed about this surgery.I looked at Maggie's post and she has pictures on her 27 days and they looked really good.I just posted a question here for the doctors with a picture of it. I'm considering just going to a PS here and ask for his opinion.Im very self conscious now my fiancé will be here in 2 months and we haven't seen each other for a year. So not looking forward to that one. I don't see how those scars could become almost invisible that way they look now..I'm also getting married when he comes back but I'm so afraid he won't like me....when we talked about this surgery his only concern was the scar.i told him I found a great ps and his reviews were amazing, I obviously was not expecting this.
hun! I feel for you, that is a MAJOR concern of mine as well. One of the things that I have read on multiple surgeon's sites is that... even though it is hard to compare your post op with others, you shouldn't because everyone heals so differently. I would use the cream for 4 weeks, and take a picture once a week and see if you can see a visible difference and if you are happy with the improvement. Then if you are not, and/or you are still concerned whether it is normal or not I would go and see another PS in the area for a second opinion. I feel you are still so early in the post op to tell... again its easier for me to say this because it is not my body. But from a outside prospective I would say that if you use the cream like you are supposed to I feel that in the long term, your scars will not be an issue. You have been in a emotional rollercoaster and i totally feel for you! Hang in there and do whatever you can to take care of them and not think about them for a couple weeks. You will only improve from here.
I followed lovemyhuskies and it took hers 6 weeks and 2 days until hers came off and she kind of peeled the steri strips off. So thats 44 days and your 26.... I would just use the cream and/or keep them covered as long as its ok with the PS. Try not be be down... and your fiance if he doesn't like you his loss! You are amazing for having the guts to go through with the surgery and you will be much more happier down the road when they don't feel so big and your scars are more healed up. Don't fret... just take care of them, give it time, love yourself... and assess the situation after some time has passed and see where you are at :)