My Story... - Miami, FL

I've been obsessing with this size for the past...

I've been obsessing with this size for the past months,probably wouldn't have decided it if I wouldn't have seen so many pretty boobs :).. I'm 24 5'2 weight 116 and I'm schedule to have my ba October 10,silicone under,not sure of size yet, I'm really scared I've never being under and for the past weeks I have horrible nightmares I won't wake up,afraid ill get sick and won't be healthy for my surgery..

Hey Violet12345, You're almost there! Here is a link to the RealSelf surgery calendar where you can find other women having surgery on 10/10. It's nice to follow other BA members, especially during your recovery! Give us an update to your review soon!

I am scheduled for Oct 8th with Dr. Ortega. I may have to reschedule though because my sister can't make it anymore. Do you all have someone going with you?
Yeah, I have one of my best friends flying down with me for 5 days, my PS requires someone to be with you for the first 24 hours, and I've heard others say 48. I think you really need someone to feed you, help you in and out of bed, and keep track of your meds

Recovery

I had my surgery yesterday it went great I'm feeling really good,just afraid I went to big I went with 450cc I'm very high now so ill write more later...

He's amazing you will be in good hands

Post op day 3 massages

I've had a pretty easy recovery,my doctor told me to start massaging them,like pinch at the bottom,and I was on a lot of medications and didn't ask enough questions,now I'm concerned how many times a day?is that it? Is it to early for massages I'm only 3 days post op..any help will be apreciated,sorry for the grammar ladies,English is not my main language n I'm very medicated now too...hugs n best wishes to everyone

Keep us updated!! As for the massages I would call or email jennifer during their normal hours and ask her more about the massages. I'm sure it's normal for patients to be asking questions post op ( maybe even more than pre op! ) hope you are feeling well!
I just email her....ill post pics tomorrow,let me know if you got any questions hun
From what I can see, you look good:) , are you happy with your size, how are you feeling?

4 day so shiny n swollen

They still are swollen, i started massaging at 1 week, i bet your gonna look great!
They're Looking good!!!
Thank u I just hope they get smaller n soft btw it's only 15 squeezes a day..not a lot but hey he's the boob god lol

Does this gets any better?

So my first days were not so bad way better than I expected,but today is a week later and I had to call of work the sides of my boobs hurts really bad,and if I try to go to the store or walk for a little they get hard and heavier, my ps said only 15 compressions once a day bu I feel like they will never get soft I'm starting to feel like this was a huge mistake....I still need help getting out of bed!!! Did I went too big ? Is this normal ? :(

Hey Hun how are you feeling?
Hey a little better one boob has almost no pain , but my left is really painful on the side I want to think its all normal,also that was my smaller boob...they have drop a little...ill post. Pic ...have u decide on your profile and cc yet?
I had soreness for about a month, thought it would never go away,, but it does and they will soften

Dropping but my skin is very rough right now!

I'm 10 days today and first day at work...not fun! They were sore n got heavy through the day...honestly the worst pain I have right now is my left boob n the side when I touch it it hurts really bad like a 6...also my left hand is numb and I still can lift both hands.i will add that I have no pain tolerance and I went from an aa to 450 cc probably a D so maybe this why I'm being a crying baby..another complain is my skin I tend to break out and since I don't want stretch marks I'm using a lot of cocoa butter, oil exc but its making me break out a lot and does not help with my skin being super stretch, even my nipples are looking really ugly peeling and stretch out lol I'm sorry just venting ....but on a good note they look better every day and I'm very happy how they look with clothes,it's just a longer process,I need them cute by the time my fiancée comes back 3 months! So we will see ill try to take more pictures later I'm really bad about it lol

Day 10.

Day 10

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Think I'm still bloated or gained weight lol

Hope you are feeling better! They look great so far!!
I broke out alot on my breast after i got them done, nothing nasty but little red spots here and there mostly on top, i think i was using olive oil creams, stopped the lotions didnt need them, after about a month it got back to normal.
I'm planning on doing moderate plus and 421-497 cc's from my before pic and wish pic. I sent dr Hochstein my current pictures and then some wish pics and I told him I wanted to be a small d so that is the range I'm in. I loved the 450 sizers when I went to a consultation close to home, they were just the finest bit too big. So I'm thinking the 457 may be perfect. I'll know more when I go for my pre op appointment which makes me a little nervous because I like things to be very planned out and that factor is just up in the air right now. But he has to measure me and he's the prof so I'm going to go in with pictures and try to be calm!!!!! I have a very low tolerance for pain too but we ladies all are tough so we can get though it!!! I'm glad that your feeling a bit better!!

Not doing great at 2 weeks

I've tried to start working again and so far I've had to leave sick,pain is so bad even my hands,I'm a retail manager so it is a little harder for me, still thinking I went too big or something is wrong so depressed I can't believe I will say this but wish I've never done this...I went to my doctor here and he said in my hands I may have tendonitis, but I should probably go see my Ps which is what I probably have to end up doing....waiting on medical Lear at work.. Good luck to everyone and hope u girls feel better than me :(

And... I know your most recent post was about how you were feeling, but I have to say that they are looking amazing!!
Thank u so much one got swollen because I move a lot at work and use my right hand constantly ....I do like them I just think a little smaller may have looked better, then again I may be swollen still...ha atleast I got no boobie greed lol
Yeah, I think once they drop and the swelling goes down you will be so happy with the size. I actually has a dream last night that I got mine done and they were so small I could barely even notice I had a BA. Then they got smaller and smaller to the point where they were my current boobies and I woke up and I was grabbing my boobs in my sleep!!! Lol it was kind of a boobie greed nightmare. Size has been on my mind a bit lately and I think I've come to to conclusion that I would rather have them be a little bit too big than too small.

Still too big :(

I think they look great hun!! It must be so exciting to fit everything out ♡♥ This too shall pass will be my mantra once I get mines. They seem to change so much within a year! The drop & fluff anticipation seems to be the most annoying thing about the whole process. Mostly because its a mind f*ck. I wish we can just wake up from surgery all healed with a fabulous pair lol
oh my goodness I agree! I am mentally getting ready to have hard rocks on my chest for a month or so!
I know what's been helping a lot is Instagram believe it or not. I made a boob account and follow several others. Awesome source of support and research. I have the same username. Follow me :)

Is feeling like this normal?

Really missing my small boobies..Ive been so depressed I feel like I've done a mistake and I have no one to talk to,I don't want to keep posting in here because I don't want to bring anyone down and afraid of the surgery.I wish I could go back I try to like them but they are not pretty one is bigger than the other one,I only have sensation on one nipple so one is always hard while the other one is not..they are huge and not proportionate with my body.also i feel like it looks like i need a lift now my nipples are so low?do these feeling go away ? I'm crying right now wishing I never did this.. I was pretty before..

How are you feeling hun?
Went bra shopping today and that was even more depressing the bra made them look much bigger even w out the underwire. I'm seriously thinking I will have them take out. If I hate how they look now I can't imagine how ill feel when I decide to get pregnant and have babies & gain weight. I wanted full boobs not huge boobs. Wish I had realized this before surgery. I feel like I'm in a nightmare.
How long ago was your surgery? I had two kids before I ever had implants. Honestly, they didn't get much bigger. Right after I had my kids, I couldn't breast fed (they wouldn't latch on). I put cabbage leaves (yes, cabbage) on them. They went back to normal in a day. Give it some time. Six months. If you hate them then, explant.

Thanks everyone!

I'm doing a lot better.im starting to like them, swollen went down and they look a little smaller.however they are still too big.i do worry about the size because I do want to have kids and ill be okay with this size but definitely not anything bigger.i fear like other girls that after pregnancy I will need a lift or have to go bigger.However I decided that I won't worry anymore I'm going to enjoy my new boobies :) all my clothes still fit just better, crazy because I'm an xs so I was sure nothing would fit lol.the only thing the I may need a medium is in sports bra.its weird a small is too tight around my boobs but m is loose at the bottom where the strap is...any suggestions? I'll add some pics later.thanks to everyone who tried to make me feel better you guys are an awesome support! :)

Aww honey you look fantastic! So happy to hear you feel better. ALL my XS's still fit too! Who would know!? Btw....it just gets better ;)
For sports bras, you can order online. I found a 30D hi impact from Moving Comfort that fits well.

Please HELP IS this normal? Insicion scar just got removed really ugly!

So my tapes were falling off today and I saw my incisions I can't call the doctor since its really late but they look horrible is this normal? I always heal well they look really bad and not sure how they should look but some of my doctor patients are in here and they scars looks really good.im so scared!

I think they look good and you need to wait for them to drop (they will look more natural) About the scars I wouldn't worry too much, my doc (I had the incision under the breast) said that they keep getting bigger and thicker in the first 2 months, and then they start healing. It will take about a year to be completely OK. You might want to ask to your doc about the particular incision you had anyway. All the best, I like your boobs! :)
A quick search showed that's normal and it'll improve significantly in time
Where did you find it I can't find any pictures other than lifts or some that went really bad,it's really weird it looks like he did more than one cut?

2nd incision

This one looks a little better.. Atleast it does not look like I was cut twice like the first pic..I would be okay if they both would look like this.

Picture

Hey girl! Can you post an updated picture? I'd love to see how they are looking 1 month post op!! Mine are so hard I'm ready for them to start dropping and get get softer haha
Hey hun, thinking of you and I hope that you are doing well :)
I'm doing a lot better the swollen went down N I'm happy with my size, the incisions are not looking has bad but far from great I do think my stitches have not dissolve completely though, I don't believe he cut more than once lol...I was away for a few days I wanted to feel better before I post again :) I hope ur doing well and excited about your upcoming BA .ill post pictures later today! Hugs

A little over a month

Hey girls here's a Lille over a month picture..I like the shape and they did got smaller i do lime them and i dont regret it.i has been really hard for me though im not 100% yet. My incisions don't look much better I'm waiting to post a picture because I'm hoping they will get better..my PS said my stitches had not dissolve yet...we will see .On another note my fiancé will be here in a month! He can come for the Holidays and I'm super excited,hope he like them :) I hope you are doing well! And thank you so much for all your help!

They look very nice at 1 month! I like the bra too, do you mind if I ask where did you get it? Wish you all the best!
Victoria secret,I'm so sorry it took forever to answer I miss it the first time , thanks.
I'm so glad you are feeling better! You look great!