I Love my Results! - Miami, FL

After doing a ton of research I chose Dr. Salama...

After doing a ton of research I chose Dr. Salama as my cosmetic surgeon. He has given me a Brazilian butt-lift as well as a breast augmentation revision and I absolutely love my results! I showed Dr. Salama my wish pics, and he made it happen! For my Brazilian Butt lift surgery I had to gain weight. The amount of weight gain he recommended was perfect because I wanted a much bigger butt that also appeared to be natural. Almost a year later he did my breast augmentation revision. I wanted my breast to be much fuller and I prefer silicone, but was unsure which size. Dr. Salama ordered three different size implants for me and used a sizer during surgery to determine which fit me best. I have complete trust in him, because his work is incredible. I am very happy with my results. I had my breast aug revision on a Monday and I was back at work by Thursday. I highly recommend Dr.Salama!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

HOPING TO VIEW PICS. GLAD YOUR HAPPY
Congratulations on your BBL and your BA! How many cc's did you get? Hoping you'll post some photos in this review too. You're looking great!