Dr. Soler_Baillo is AMAZING - Miami, FL

I had a breast augmentation done back in October...

I had a breast augmentation done back in October of 2009. I had searched the internet over and over for a plastic surgeon that I felt best fit my needs. I came across Dr. Soler- Baillo and discovered a great friend of mine had her breast augmentation done with him just months before. I gathered his information and quickly made an appointment to see him. Although being very young at the time I did not want to go alone so I went with my sister and mother (who was totally against the idea of me getting a pair of boobs). After meeting Dr. Soler we were all in LOVE with him! He made me feel so safe and comfortable in the sense that he knew what was going to look right on my body and not allow me to go overboard.

After my consultation, well I shouldnt say "my" because after our amazing conversation he got my sister to consider getting on the band wagon. So after our consultation we did not hesitate, I knew I was making the right decision on going with him. I signed my papers, made my payment, and saw him in surgery. I can honestly say I wasnt even scared, I was ready to go and let him start his creation.

It's been three years and my chest still looks amazing, I get compliments all the time. People even tell me they wish they had my boobs hehe and some can't even tell they ve been done because they look so natural (which for me sounds amazing)... I highly recommend this doctor to all my friends and family.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Because he listens and truly cares about his patients.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf! What sort of implants did you go with?