Dr. Ghersi Recomend Him 100% - Miami, FL

I was searching for a place to get my surgery done...

I was searching for a place to get my surgery done and when I actually found it, I started researching the doctors they had. I read Dr. Ghersi background, and even though he was young I was sure that it was not going to be a problem, so don't think that because he is young he does not have any experience! I told Dr. Ghersi that I wanted my breast size to be normal for my body shape, and he said that I my breasts were already normal for my body shape. (Im 27 yrs, 5'5" and 130Lbs) Right there I knew that he was not trying to actually get me into the surgery, but was working to achieve what I really wanted even though my size was normal. I told him that I did not want my implants to be too big, and that is exactly what I got. I went from a small B to a Full C. People tells me that is great that I did not go bigger, that the size looks like it was natural. I love the look, my breasts don't look like two big soccer balls, they are starting to feel and look more natural ( it has been only 2 months). The scar is mixed up with the color of my nipple, so is minimal. Recovery time was normal, no pain (did not even finish my pain killers), only discomfort which is normal.
I recommend him 100%!!
Thank you Dr. Ghersi!!!
Maria F.

pics

Here i post some before and after
Miami Plastic Surgeon