Dr. Ghersi Recomend Him 100% - Miami, FL

I was searching for a place to get my surgery done...

I was searching for a place to get my surgery done and when I actually found it, I started researching the doctors they had. I read Dr. Ghersi background, and even though he was young I was sure that it was not going to be a problem, so don't think that because he is young he does not have any experience! I told Dr. Ghersi that I wanted my breast size to be normal for my body shape, and he said that I my breasts were already normal for my body shape. (Im 27 yrs, 5'5" and 130Lbs) Right there I knew that he was not trying to actually get me into the surgery, but was working to achieve what I really wanted even though my size was normal. I told him that I did not want my implants to be too big, and that is exactly what I got. I went from a small B to a Full C. People tells me that is great that I did not go bigger, that the size looks like it was natural. I love the look, my breasts don't look like two big soccer balls, they are starting to feel and look more natural ( it has been only 2 months). The scar is mixed up with the color of my nipple, so is minimal. Recovery time was normal, no pain (did not even finish my pain killers), only discomfort which is normal.
I recommend him 100%!!
Thank you Dr. Ghersi!!!
Maria F.

pics

Here i post some before and after
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I recommend him 100%!!

Where did you stay after?
What's clinic did you have your procedure with Dr Gershi?
The clinic is Coral Gables Cosmetic Center
Thank you maria.do you know the size of your wide? Mine is almost 14 I think I can't usu high profile
mine is 421 cc. Makes me a Full C.
I don't know I never measured myself.
sorry about the questions, because i want do my procedure but i am afraid about size, scars. thank you
Mine are not high profile, its been 5 months after the surgery and they do not look like to ballons, they look natural. You have to know that every intervention has its risks, mine was excellent, no problems, scars healed fine. Of course you might have concerns but any questions you should check.with your doc. I weight 139 im 5.5 and they look normal for my body frame. 421 cc made me a full C i was a small B.
thank you but 421 natrelle is moderate. high profile are 400 and 425
where were your procedure? what clinic? thank you
whats brand did you put? thank you
Hi the brand is Natrelle.
high or moderate profile? mentor? you look good!!! congratulation
High profile, thanks! No mentor
I guess is moderate becuase they are not too high, they are where natural breasts should be. The brand is Natrelle.
I guess is moderate profile, and the brand is Natrelle
I also had my BA with dr ghersi 2 1/2 weeks ago and loveeeed the results, he is amazing!! What size did you get?
i got 421cc
They look awesome. I am leaning towards silicone. What did you decide on?
these are silicone.
silicone aswell, they are guaranted, saline implants are not.

Congratulations! It's nice to hear you did not feel pressured from your PS during your initial consult. Glad you are happy with your results, including the scaring. Feel free to post some photos (even clothed,) if you're comfortable sharing.

Sounds good,Thank you.I got 425 cc HP ,I think mine are too big.How long you wait to see the real result?Did they got smaller by any chance?Please let me know.And thank you
well they are lower now, lets say more where real breast should be now. Anyways i still have to wait, real results take about 5 to 6 months sometimes more, but i guess it depends on the person. Size wise, i think now they have the real size. When u just came out of surgery they are all swollen so they look bigger. But at the beginning they were to high now i like where they are they look more normal. I still have to wait a little more to see final results. But i guess they will get softer, but i don't think they will go any lower (I HOPE SO). My stitches fell off like 3 weeks after the surgery. And i went back to the gym 1 month and a half after the surgery. i saw Dr. Ghersi yesterday and he told me that they looked really good and that i could do everything i wanted now. Hope everything goes well.
Thanks for the info hon!!!I am glad you like your result!!!