Bad Experience. Multiple Infections - Miami, FL

I had a breast argumentation done by Dr. Simon...

I had a breast argumentation done by Dr. Simon which had an infection. I had an emergency surgery done by Dr. Simon to remove an implant but 10 days later, the infection came back. He insisted another surgery to open up to irrigate the infected pocket which was done by him and finally the infection went away. After the initial surgery, he never saw me but had a follow up doctor see me all the time. If he saw me himself, he could catch the sign of infection sooner and saved my breast implant. Also, coincidentally he lost my biopsy result, so we were not able to identify what caused the infection. I followed his instructions to wait for 6 months to have a new implant in place. However, after the fee dispute for this hopefully the last surgery (according to the office manager, the cost of the facility, medical clearance and anesthesia is almost equal as what I originally paid), he has asked me to go to someone else. He doesn't seem to care about his patients and I was very disappointed. On top of it, the office manager was very businesslike, not sincere at all and did not let me talk directly to Dr. Simon. I wish I never chose Dr. Simon to have my surgery done. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He was disloyal to his patients. After the surgery, he never saw me again until I had a severe infection. He also lost the biopsy result so I don't know what caused the infection. Very unprofessional. At his office, just to see the office manager to pay I had to wait 1.5 hrs past my appointment time.