BA on September 19th! - Miami, FL

Hey realself army! :) i live in Scottsdale, az and...

Hey realself army! :) i live in Scottsdale, az and im flying out to Miami Florida on September 19th to undergo a breast augmentation! Soo excited. Im 19 yr old, 5"2, and 109 lbs. Currently a 32 B, going for 550 ccs. Has anyone else my size gone to a similar or bigger implant size? ;please share any advise and stories. I am going to Dr.Salama. thank you ladies! This is the beginning of my breast augmentation journey and im very excited and anxious! Ill kee reading your stories and keep you all posted :)

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf. Will you be going under the muscle or over?

Here's a list of supplies to get before your big day!

Thanks angie! Im very excited. Ill be going under the muscle. Sorry i cant post pics, iv been doing this all via my cell phone.
@Miladoll-Good afternoon. This is Ruben. Just wanted to wish you best of luck on this journey and surely let me know if you have any questions I can answer for you.
Regards,
Ruben

I really wish I could have written this review...

I really wish I could have written this review sooner. Everything about my experience in Miami with doctor.G was as smooth as can be. I have been wanting a breast augmentation for a couple years and finally, after much research and many consultations I chose to fly across country for this specific doctor and practice. During my consultation I felt he truly cares about my appearance and health. I had gone too many other consultations prior to this 1 and I felt like all the doctors were just trying to sell the product and not taking my health in to much consideration. This doctor went over every little detail and I was able to ask all the questions I had. All of his answers were knowledgeable and he made everything very clear to me before I left the office. After my surgery, I get nothing but compliments. Many people tell me if the best breast augmentation they seen ever. The positioning is flawless, I don't think it could have possibly bend on any better. I'm so happy with my results, I'm going back to the office for a butt augmentation. I completely trust this doctors skills, he is truly an expert.
Hi @angiemcc may I please have a supply list to your know ledge for a bbl out of state
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far the staff has been Awesome! Especially Nancy, very good at informing and has a great attitude.

Updated on 3 Dec 2012:
I found this doctor using real self