Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

Initially I was very hesitant to visit this Doctor...

Initially I was very hesitant to visit this Doctor because of some negative reviews he had in the past. I noticed that they were all by the same person so maybe it was intentional or personal so I decided to visit him since I was highly recommended to him by a few girl friends. To start, his facility is extremely clean and you feel like you are in a spa/hospital. Everyone in his office was kind, friendly and professional and I was seen right away. During my consult Dr. B advised me on what procedures I really needed to get done. I really liked that because a lot of doctors will not tell you if you truly don't need something just to make a few more bucks, and its nice to feel like your not just another patient. I also noticed that safety is his number one concern and for me a mother of two and wife it's very important. Esther walked me through everything from being with me during the consult to helping me chose a size, I loved her! She made me feel very comfortable and safe and never did they rush me for anything it was all up to me. The girl in charge of financing was also very loving and she worked with me to get a good price and a great financing option. I'll update everyone next months on my results but up to now I am very pleased and excited!!!

congratulations! happy healing!
This is a good review. Please keep us updated. Are you getting silicone or saline? Over or under the muscle? This is an awesome price! Good luck!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

5 Stars! Great experience and true quality!