Breast Augmentation by Dr. Hochstein - Amazing Surgeon - Miami, FL

My motivation to get breast augmentation done was...

My motivation to get breast augmentation done was that I wasn't happy with the way I looked in clothes and I admired woman with 'boob jobs'. My only debate was the size and surgeon. It took me years to decide as I wanted to choose the PERFECT surgeon. Once I saw Dr. Hochstein's work and consulted with him, I knew that I had to travel to Miami to see him!!!!

Breast Augmentation

Almost 6 weeks post-op (no bra)

6 weeks post-op

6 week post-op (sports bra; no padding)

Shopping for first bras! (32 DD)

Pre-Op Photos

7 week post-op

2 weeks post-op (with bandages)

9 weeks post-op

LOVE them! ????

29 Weeks Post-Op

30 Weeks

30 weeks continued

8 Months Post-Op!!!!!!! ????

8 Month photos continued

33 weeks post-op

More pics of the boobs in tops!

37 weeks post-op!!!

More pics ????

39 weeks post-op

10 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hochstein was so lovely and professional!!! He made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He answered all of my questions and took time to make sure I understood the answers. Him and his AMAZING staff (Jen was my rock through this process - she's the Out-Of-Town Coordinator) made me so comfortable on the day of surgery!!! The after care and follow up from the office is amazing. They are in constant contact with me and will continue to be throughout my healing process. I am now 30 weeks post-op and I couldn't be happier!!!!!!! Jennifer is so quick at responding to my emails and let's me know what the Dr. thinks of my follow up photos every 4 weeks. It's important to make sure your photos are on time so they can see how your healing :) I am so unbelievably happy with my augmentation, that I am going to finally get the revision rhinoplasty I have been wanting for years! My sister and mom are also going to be going to him for surgery too!