My motivation to get breast augmentation done was...

My motivation to get breast augmentation done was that I wasn't happy with the way I looked in clothes and I admired woman with 'boob jobs'. My only debate was the size and surgeon. It took me years to decide as I wanted to choose the PERFECT surgeon. Once I saw Dr. Hochstein's work and consulted with him, I knew that I had to travel to Miami to see him!!!!

Breast Augmentation

Almost 6 weeks post-op (no bra)

6 weeks post-op

6 week post-op (sports bra; no padding)

Shopping for first bras! (32 DD)

Pre-Op Photos

7 week post-op

2 weeks post-op (with bandages)

9 weeks post-op

LOVE them! ????

29 Weeks Post-Op

30 Weeks

30 weeks continued

8 Months Post-Op!!!!!!! ????

8 Month photos continued

33 weeks post-op

More pics of the boobs in tops!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hochstein was so lovely and professional!!! He made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He answered all of my questions and took time to make sure I understood the answers. Him and his AMAZING staff (Jen was my rock through this process - she's the Out-Of-Town Coordinator) made me so comfortable on the day of surgery!!! The after care and follow up from the office is amazing. They are in constant contact with me and will continue to be throughout my healing process. I am now 30 weeks post-op and I couldn't be happier!!!!!!! Jennifer is so quick at responding to my emails and let's me know what the Dr. thinks of my follow up photos every 4 weeks. It's important to make sure your photos are on time so they can see how your healing :) I am so unbelievably happy with my augmentation, that I am going to finally get the revision rhinoplasty I have been wanting for years! My sister and mom are also going to be going to him for surgery too!

Hey I'm thinking of going to Dr. Hochstein :) yours look great! can i ask how much your surgery cost?
Hey! Thank you! :) my surgery cost $5,500!!!!!!! Best money I have ever spent! xx
Much better price than here in Canada, its 8-10k here thank you!!! :)
I know! I was quoted $8,300 in Vancouver back in November of 2012 so the price would have gone up by now - the cost is almost double and you don't get results like you do from Dr. H here in Vancouver in my opinion.
I am going with Hochstein and he quoted me 8k.. for a lift and silicone implant... and 6400 for a tummy tuck.
Did you have a consult before like via skype or did you just send pics or emails? how was the co-ordination process since you live far away?
The coordination process was amazing! Jennifer (the out of office coordinator) will have you fill out a form and once you will out the form, you'll be asked to send photos of the area(s) you are wanting surgery. Once the doctor has your photos, a phone consult will be arranged and you can ask and talk with doctor about what your wanting, your concerns etc. :)
do you send in the wish boob pics along with the photos of your chest or do you bring that in in person? Thanks so much btw you're a huge help!
You send in photos of your chest and you can also send in 'wish' pics this way he has an idea of the result you are looking for etc. they will print these in advance and put them in your folder :) I want to help as much as possible as I know how it feels to have questions and just want the answers!
okay, thank you!
Hi Ashley, they look amazing! I also went with the same size with Dr H. Can u tell me if he measured you before suggesting the size? I find it unusual that He didn't measure me?
Hi!!! No he didn't measure me. When surgeons are as experienced as Dr. H, they usually don't need to measure. Are you happy with your size?
Your girls look amazing! :) thank you for your postings and pictures
Thank you soooo much! I didn't know about this site until after my surgery and I think this is so beneficial to see pics of boobs before and after. I will continue to add pictures as often as I can :)
Love the way they look!
Thank youzzzzz! I'm really happy with them!!! :)
Do.you have.before pictures?
Some are posted above in my profile :)
How much were they? Did u get gummy bear silicone?
No it wasn't gummy bear silicone. The brand is natrelle!
What size are your? They look amazing
I am 397 CCs - moderate-plus profile
Hi Ashley, They look fantastic! I have consulted for a Mommy Makeover with Dr. H and plan on getting surgery in March. I am wondering what bra size you are? I would love to have your results!!
Hi!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!! I bet you're excited!!! My bra size is 32DD!!!!!! Feel free to take or show my photo if you want to :)
Thanks! I will! :) I can't wait! Nervous about the tummy tuck but excited also... and I know I am going to in the best hands... -I would have never guessed that you are a DD... I was thinking of going to a full C because I am only 5'0 and a runner.. but yours look very proportional and high up for a DD.. He does such great work!