21 Years Old No Children 350cc silicone under muscle - Miami, FL

I had a breast augmentation yesterday (aug 11,...

I had a breast augmentation yesterday (aug 11, 2014). I went with dr. Frieman at coral gables cosmetic center. I went with 350 cc placed under the muscle. Right after I woke up from surgery, I was in a great amount of pain, but the nurse let me know she had already given me pain medicine and I had to wait for it to kick in. Today I don't feel as bad just very tight in the breast area. The waiting time was the worst part of the whole experience. I arrived at 9 but did not get into the operating room until around 2:45. I'm open to answer all questions and will be posting before and after pics as well!

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Will be looking foward to your updates!
Thank you for sharing . I'm glad surgery went well . I'm scheduled with him on Oct 2 . Did you get saline or silicone ?
Thank you! And I went with silicone.

3 day post op

Still slight pain, but it isn't unbearable. I've been sleeping a lot since surgery so I don't really take the pills on a schedule. I'm going to switch to Tylenol tomorrow. No bruising at all and I'm grateful for that. I threw up yesterday morning. Not sure why but everything else is fine . I absolutely love my boobies now! Will post pics tomorrow.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!!
You look great what were your before stats (height/ weight/ cup size)? Thx! Hope you are feeling better :)
Thank you and yes feeling much better today! Before stats are 5'5 105lbs and 32A

2 weeks 4 days post op feeling wonderful

Today I am 2 weeks 4 days post op. I feel amazing and my boobs do as well. They are already starting to soften up. And they are not as high as first week post op. I do wish I has gone bigger but since I am so small framed, I think it's ok. I stopped taking pain meds 4 days post op, the pain was very minimal by then,y skin was just right which was making things uncomfortable. I am now driving and will go back to work on Monday which is exactly 3 weeks post op. I also still have the tape over my incisions. Dr said they will fall off at two weeks but mines haven't so I'm not going to mess with them. I have also started massaging and it doesn't hurt at all. I have had a few sharp pains run through my breast, dr also said that would be normal. Let me know anything else u ladies want to know! Will be posting pics soon! Thanks

Cant wait to see pics! I am the same age and want silicone too! But I was told since I was under 22 I couldnt get it... What did your PS say about your silicone implants?
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I only saw my doctor once before surgery, and didn't see him afterwards. I was upset about that. Today (Tuesday aug 12) when I went in for my follow up, I didn't see him either. Instead i saw another surgeon that works there. Dr. Freiman was very nice the time I did see him and I think he did a great job on my boobs. Oh and the wait time was horrible for me. I arrived at 9am, but they did not get me into the operating room until about 2:45.