After doing my researh I choose Dr. Salma

Ok I have been researching this site for sometime...

Ok I have been researching this site for sometime now & I must say it is very inspirin to read other women jurneys & become apart of the bbl family!! Im a 30 year old female with 2 kids, big b
reast, no hips & cute face smh.. Is any1 considering go to Miami in March 2014 to
get this procedure done
I
Cool, I am going to Dr Tachmes as well but I'm going in November because I need this BBL asap. Good luck with your procedure!
Good luck girlie I can't wait to see ur post op pics!! I just got off the phone with Dr. Tachmes & he seems very nice & resonable Im scheduling mines for the last week in March of 2014..

Before and after pictures

Is it any1 on real safe that has went to Dr. Tachmes in Miami Fl for a bbl I would love to see the before and after pictures PLEASE

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

March will be here before you know it and in the meantime, you can get lots of advice and support here! Good luck!

BBL with Dr. Salma in Aug

I can't seem to change Doctors on here, I was going to go with Dr. Tachmes but after researching I choose Salma. Cheaper is not always better I want the best!

I NEED A SOONER DATE

I would really like to get this sx sooner but the next available appointment Nancy had was Aug 29 2014. I took that date thinking that I could be put on a waiting list and get it done sooner because she did tell me that people cancel and switch all the time. So if any1 need to trade dates PLEASE let me know.. Thanks
Welcome I'm scheduled for 22 August hoping for earlier date too
Nooonoo hey lady, let me know if ur able to find a sooner date PLEASE. I'm so excited!
Welcome to team salama sis he will hook you up, I'm 9 months po

ANY BODY WANT TO SWITCH SX DATES WITH DR. SALMA

I really need a sooner date, like May or June 2014..
I'm going on March 7 im not to sure if i want a Tummy Tuck or a Mommy Make over Dr Salama is the Best. My cousin did her BBL and Liposuction she looks Amazing.
Keep calling nancy they will find youa sooner date
Yes bigbootytinywaist I will Nancy seems very nice & helpful.. Thx sis.
Miami Plastic Surgeon