After doing my researh I choose Dr. Salma

Ok I have been researching this site for sometime...

Ok I have been researching this site for sometime now & I must say it is very inspirin to read other women jurneys & become apart of the bbl family!! Im a 30 year old female with 2 kids, big b
reast, no hips & cute face smh.. Is any1 considering go to Miami in March 2014 to
get this procedure done
I

Before and after pictures

Is it any1 on real safe that has went to Dr. Tachmes in Miami Fl for a bbl I would love to see the before and after pictures PLEASE

BBL with Dr. Salma in Aug

I can't seem to change Doctors on here, I was going to go with Dr. Tachmes but after researching I choose Salma. Cheaper is not always better I want the best!

I NEED A SOONER DATE

I would really like to get this sx sooner but the next available appointment Nancy had was Aug 29 2014. I took that date thinking that I could be put on a waiting list and get it done sooner because she did tell me that people cancel and switch all the time. So if any1 need to trade dates PLEASE let me know.. Thanks

ANY BODY WANT TO SWITCH SX DATES WITH DR. SALMA

I really need a sooner date, like May or June 2014..
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm going on March 7 im not to sure if i want a Tummy Tuck or a Mommy Make over Dr Salama is the Best. My cousin did her BBL and Liposuction she looks Amazing.
Keep calling nancy they will find youa sooner date
Yes bigbootytinywaist I will Nancy seems very nice & helpful.. Thx sis.
They're is a girl who has March 3 up for grabs
I was needing May or June because I wanted to do it when my son school is out, but thx so much for being so helpful I real apreciate it :).. Keep ur eyes open for May or June please & thx.
Good luck lady, I think will just stay at the airport marriot & have my bestie (who is a nurse) come take care of me.. Those prices are expensive!
Heyyy my surgery is April 16th u had asked if I was willing to change it
Do u need a later date other than April Mercedes West?
If you email kirsty on this site, she will change your dr to Salama! I'm Salama on 23JAN and can't wait!! So excited! Hopefully the girl with the graduation conflict can switch with you. She is Salama, too!
Hey hun, I just saw that she was trying to switch for May 6, 2014, but with which doc? This date can't come soon enough TEAM SALMA IN THE MAKING LOL. If u see any1 trying to switch between May & June PLS keep me posted thx alot & congrats!
Ok never mind MistiSD I just nboxed her thx alot tho!
If you look at her profile, her review says Salama! And I so hear you! I'm 50 days out and I want to go nowwww lol. Hope you get a sooner date. Do call nancy or Cynthia here and there. Cynthia has been amazing. I didn't book till oct or early nov and she got me in feb 28 and then was able to move it up to jan 23! I just happened to call when people had canceled and moved dates :). Good luck!!
I never spoke to Cynthia but I have talk with Nancy & she is a sweetheart, very helpful. Did u already pay urs in full or will u be getting financed (sorry if I'm being to personal) ?
Welcome I'm scheduled for 22 August hoping for earlier date too
Nooonoo hey lady, let me know if ur able to find a sooner date PLEASE. I'm so excited!
I will certainly let you know I wonder if he is like Jimmerson an will bump you up if you pay in full.....prob not lol huh? I'd really like a end of May Early June date so I'm crossing my fingers for us both. Are you traveling alone?
No I'm a nurse & so are all of my friends so it will be me & my bestie who is a nurse. What about u? Maybe we will see each other around that time!
Welcome to team salama sis he will hook you up, I'm 9 months po
Ur results is banging, every time I read your profile it gives me hope! Question bigbootytinywaist can u PLEASE tell me how I can get a sooner date for my sx? How can I find some1 on this site that want to switch dates?? I would really like to get mines done 2-3 months earlier..
If you pay in full they will move you to the top of the list (money talks)
Lol yes money does talk but this susta aint ballin like some of the rest on here :) .. My goal was to pay as much as possible & then get financed for the rest.
I've only paid the $900 deposit, and they've moved me up twice. I've offered to pay in full and Cynthia is just like "you don't have to until 2 weeks before surgery " lol
Ok thx for responding doll, I paid $500 down & next week I'm going to send the other $400. Nancy said she would put my name on a waiting list & for me to check with her every so often to see if I can get a sooner date.
Bigbootytinywaist I saw u wrote on ur profile that Dr. Salama had a recovery house now is this really true?
Yes its true