Anyone Want to Swap for Earlier? May 24th - Miami, FL

Hey my beautiful bbl sisters! I finally scheduled...

hey my beautiful bbl sisters! I finally scheduled my surgery with Dr.Salama and I'm super excited but kind of bummed out. My fiance surprised me this Valentines Day with a trip to Paris this summer June 1st-5th and I know I won't be at all remotely healed by then... I'm in such a dillema.

I dont want to go with another surgeon.. And as excited as I am for my surgery I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to swap for something later but it's worth a shot! If not, I'm totally postponing Paris, I've been waiting so long for this... uugghh lol I guess they'll be other trips.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wait.... I was wrong.. I wanted August date. Sorry for the confusion... Thnx!
I would love to switch but mines in Sept 28. If u change ur mind keep me in mind!! I can't wait to do mines
hey i dont have an appt with him but im waiting to have a internet consult w/ him. i want the earliest possible so if u cant trade w/ someone i may like to take ur date & then maybe at least u wont lose any money
Im scheduled for june 12th let me know if u want to trade
Thanks love I appreciate that but I was looking to do it before then because he couldn't change our reservations. But good luck in July ;) !!
I would love to but I dont think I will have the rest of the money by then...mine is scheduled for 07/27. IDK, not sure. keep us posted. thanks
Nope and I begged lol but yes I was told about some sort of waiting list and requested to be put on it.. My fiance is telling me to go through with my treatment but I still feel bad I know he spent alot of money..

It's a tough decision but hopefully they can slot you into a cancellation!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. I take it Dr. Salama doesn't have any earlier appointments available? Have you asked to be put on a cancellation list?