I Want my Body Back!!!!! - Miami, FL

I'm 20 years old I have a 10 month old beautiful...

I'm 20 years old I have a 10 month old beautiful baby boy like most women I LOVEDDDDDD MY BODY before I became pregnant .I was on the right track of loosing weight after I had him but like a month later I started eating every time he woke up not working out and I kept adding on pounds .During my pregnancy I went from 160 to 220 I didn't gain weight until the end (mostly water Retention) from having preeclampsia once I left the hospital I got down to 180 . I started to gain weight I went up to 205 but recently I lost ten pounds because I stopped eating through the night . Anyway I have always had curves the perfect body big ol booty nice tits small waist lol , but after pregnancy my ass became saggy and my stomach is huge and flabby. My arms look like I'm a football player my thighs are huge but idc I've always had chunky legs. I just want lipo on my stomach and a bigger nice round brown !!! I'm terrier to do this I'm so scared of pain but I believe I have a high pain tolerance because I had zero pain during labor I actually didn't even know I was in labor luckily I had a doc appt. and she was like omg you're 6 cm dilated lol . People kept telling me how it would hurt and all these crazy stories but that didn't happen to me I was chilling just really hungry lol. I have tattoos as we'll I thought they would hurt I was expecting the worse but that was fine as well it really didn't hurt just felt like an annoying needle poking me . This surgery is something serious though the drains and shit,the swelling, omg I'm so scared but I need this in my life . I want to move to Atlanta very soon and I know getting this surgery will get me where I want to be In life sex sells In today's generation being pretty is a great advantage. People always ask me if I model and how pretty I am having a perfect body is just the cherry on top . My dream is to go to Spelman and get into real estae hopefully becoming a celeberity real estae agent :)

you already look soooooo nice.. your body will definitely be better than this wish pic.. i wish i was starting off where you at and i don't even have any kids smh.. its all bad.. but it will change next week for me hopefully
Hey hun good luck u already have a nice body and I am feeling u on the sagging and all of that after having a baby.
You already look amaziing! I cant wait to see post ops! I have 10 weeks left til I have my baby and im hoping after 6 months I can get the bbl and a tummy tuck and look near as good as your pre pics :))
Congrats!!! And girl I need to post pics in a bra and panties you will see lol...but thanks!!
I hear ya girl. I can pull off looking great in clothes but we all know we wanna look good naked ;))
best of luck ...
Thank you!!
Girl you are fine already !!!!! I personally think your wish pic is more than achievable ! As someone said u are going to look better than the wish pic !!!!!! Good luck !!!!!!
Thanks !! Lol I hope so I love her body and she is short like me as well hopefully I get those results :/
Congrats and good luck
Thank you!!!
I think your hot a fuck already and that dream body is totally achievable I think you will look better than her this surgery is perfect for you I can't wait to follow your journey.
Lol thank you !!!