I Want my Body Back!!!!! - Miami, FL

I'm 20 years old I have a 10 month old beautiful...

I'm 20 years old I have a 10 month old beautiful baby boy like most women I LOVEDDDDDD MY BODY before I became pregnant .I was on the right track of loosing weight after I had him but like a month later I started eating every time he woke up not working out and I kept adding on pounds .During my pregnancy I went from 160 to 220 I didn't gain weight until the end (mostly water Retention) from having preeclampsia once I left the hospital I got down to 180 . I started to gain weight I went up to 205 but recently I lost ten pounds because I stopped eating through the night . Anyway I have always had curves the perfect body big ol booty nice tits small waist lol , but after pregnancy my ass became saggy and my stomach is huge and flabby. My arms look like I'm a football player my thighs are huge but idc I've always had chunky legs. I just want lipo on my stomach and a bigger nice round brown !!! I'm terrier to do this I'm so scared of pain but I believe I have a high pain tolerance because I had zero pain during labor I actually didn't even know I was in labor luckily I had a doc appt. and she was like omg you're 6 cm dilated lol . People kept telling me how it would hurt and all these crazy stories but that didn't happen to me I was chilling just really hungry lol. I have tattoos as we'll I thought they would hurt I was expecting the worse but that was fine as well it really didn't hurt just felt like an annoying needle poking me . This surgery is something serious though the drains and shit,the swelling, omg I'm so scared but I need this in my life . I want to move to Atlanta very soon and I know getting this surgery will get me where I want to be In life sex sells In today's generation being pretty is a great advantage. People always ask me if I model and how pretty I am having a perfect body is just the cherry on top . My dream is to go to Spelman and get into real estae hopefully becoming a celeberity real estae agent :)

Financing ???

Hi ladies I'm dying to get this surgery I'm looking to have it around august /October with dr. Perez in Tampa ,fl. I know someone personally who went to him and she looks AMAZING !!! Plus his office is only thirty min. From my house so I wouldn't have to pay extra in hotel cost ,flights,etc. I haven't booked a date yet because I want to have my money together first. By August/ October I hope to have $2000 saved to go towards my surgery but I will need to finance the rest. My credit is around 600 due to two credit cards one is almost paid off and the other has balance if $400. Dr. Perez does accept care credit but I'm not sure if I would get approved for it . I will need to finance $5000. Have any of you ladies financed your surgery through any other company ?? I could wait until income tax time but that is wayyy to long plus I'm using that money to move to atlanta ....anyone's help would be greatly appreciated !!!!!

Tummy Tuck??

Idk if I should get a tummy tuck I really don't want to I rather just lose 20 pounds or so to achieve my results , what y'all think ??my current measurements are
Brest:39
Waist:31
Hips :49

you already look soooooo nice.. your body will definitely be better than this wish pic.. i wish i was starting off where you at and i don't even have any kids smh.. its all bad.. but it will change next week for me hopefully
Hey hun good luck u already have a nice body and I am feeling u on the sagging and all of that after having a baby.
You already look amaziing! I cant wait to see post ops! I have 10 weeks left til I have my baby and im hoping after 6 months I can get the bbl and a tummy tuck and look near as good as your pre pics :))
Congrats!!! And girl I need to post pics in a bra and panties you will see lol...but thanks!!
I hear ya girl. I can pull off looking great in clothes but we all know we wanna look good naked ;))
best of luck ...
Thank you!!
Girl you are fine already !!!!! I personally think your wish pic is more than achievable ! As someone said u are going to look better than the wish pic !!!!!! Good luck !!!!!!
Thanks !! Lol I hope so I love her body and she is short like me as well hopefully I get those results :/
Congrats and good luck
Thank you!!!
I think your hot a fuck already and that dream body is totally achievable I think you will look better than her this surgery is perfect for you I can't wait to follow your journey.
Lol thank you !!!