I Want Them Love Sick with my New Ass! - Miami, FL

Ok ladies I have been on crackhead mode looking at...

Ok ladies I have been on crackhead mode looking at realself! Like we all do we cant stop looking at other women journeys at there before and after pics....saying damn I cant wait....well guess what I'm up next to become a PERRY DOLL!!! I'm a beautiful mother of three and a hubby so that makes four lol. Well to begin I am a Black goddess with no ass lol built with a nice rack long lovely legs but when you get to the top its noooooo speed bump....just flat! My sister has teased me about it all my life,she on the other hand has ass for days I mean ass that we will pay for and we are lol! She is the one that told me about the sx and I didnt believe her thought she was bullskiping....she wasnt! I have done planty of research and enough homework to proceed on!!! My hubby wasnt on board at first telling me I fine the way I'm.....I say I love you boo but you know more ass never hurt no one! He is really an ass man so I dont know how he ended up with me lol but we been together for fourteen years! What I want to get out of sx is a body that is still fully functioning, curves gallore and an ass that is so FAT that it will make you slap your momma lol!!! I have dropped my deposit with Dr.Perry love his work and going in June didnt pick my date yet cause Im still deciding on one got to work around my kids schedule got a b day and a graduation in June! Ladies I will share every step of the way naturally I got all my info from RS....thanks will post later!

Ready to make this change!

Hey Ladies well I talked to Dr.P and I tell you he is the sweetest person I think he is an Alien because I never meet a Doctor that was like him! We was on phone consultation and he was asking about my kids he was talking about his daughter like we was good friends! Hell even Norma thats on staff with him she called me and was on the phone with me for like an hour just chatting it up! She was telling me about her bbl and how she got through,how its gonna hurt like hell the first three days. Be strong fight through she said every time you get a pain just look at your new body and how beautiful it is and you'll feel better! Its so on...road to being super bad lol! June is approaching only thing Im waiting on is my tax return to come back....then it goes right to Dr.P! So Im just calling all dolls what kind of garments do Dr.P recommends after sx or whats the best ones to use from yall experience?! Another thing what supplies was helpful? Thanks ladies in advance!!

lose it!

Im really thinking about losing 10lbs I can afford too lol! I can do it easy to I have this history with being the big girl one point before I started having my kids I was a size 16 always been chunky. Then after baby number one I gained 90lbs! Yes I said 90lbs! So I went crazy and for the first time in my life I lost 100lbs in 8 months and everyone couldn't believe it I was a whole other person! I went from a size 22-10 yes! Then came the Marriage and then came baby number 2 and again I gained 80Lbs mind yall my babies all where 9 pounders....geeesssshhhh!!! So it took 2 yrs to lose that but soon as I did my hubby got me pregnant again.....REALLY YAH THINK! Had my baby girl and then lost all that weight so I have lost almost 300lbs in the last past couple of years so 10 will be light! I just wanna get a lilttle tighter so I can have better results.....ok ladies got to go!!

Some helpful tips for healing!

TEN TIPS TO SPEED UP POST-OP RECOVERY (A MUST READ)
26 Sep 2013 3 months pre
Very informative article below.

Healing from a surgical procedure can be a complicated and frustrating experience. Outcomes may be different than expected, complications may arise, and the need to stay at home to rest and recover might be longer than planned.
Instead of merely lying around and waiting for time to heal your surgical wounds, engage in some simple proactive tools to help the recovery process:

1. Diet - eating well for recovery.
Reduce salt. Salt encourages our body to retain water, so get rid of unwanted swelling by eating foods that are low in sodium.
No Gatorade. It may seem counterintuitive, but the sports drink is filled with sodium encouraging water retention.
Increase protein. Protein is essential with wound healing, muscle and skin re-growth and repair and prevention of hair loss. Make sure that every meal or snack includes a good source of protein.
Decrease Sugar. The intake of sugar can suppress the immune system, upset the body's mineral balance, and increase fasting levels of blood glucose.
Eat small amounts many times throughout the day. - Especially to avoid nausea and bloating.
Wine. Wine works as a diuretic, so consuming a glass of wine post-operatively can be helpful for post-surgical swelling. Do not mix alcohol with any prescription drugs.

2. Move! - to increase circulation and the flow of lymph fluid.
Walk. Rest for the first 24 hours, then slowly get back into your normal daily activities as tolerated. In the early stages of post-surgical recovery many physicians request that heart rate is not to be elevated. An option for this is walking in a neighborhood or mall at a normal shopping pace, not an exercise pace. You can do this for any length of time. Quit if you experience fatigue, dizziness or experience nausea.
Exercise. At three weeks post-op most patients are free to exercise again. Be sure to check with your surgeon and comply with their specific post op instructions.

3. Hydration - drink low-calorie, non-carbonated beverages.
Water, Skim Milk, Diet Nestea, Diet V-8 Splash, Tea, Diluted Fruit Juice (about 4 oz. /day), Flavored water (i.e. Propel) and Crystal Light. - stay away from Gatorade due to high levels of sodium
Watermelon. This tasty fruit is filled with water.

4. Rest - listening to the needs of your body.
A week or so after your surgery your conscious mind may be telling you that you 'should' be getting back to your 'normal' life. Remember that your body's in trauma for 6 weeks following the surgery. Heed what it's telling you to do. Sleep if it says that you're tired, eat if you experience hunger pains and drink if you feel thirsty.

5. Soulstice Peri-operative Therapy - our integrated manual post-operative techniques.
Lymph Drainage. To reduce unwanted swelling
Fascial Reorganization. To reduce lumps, bumps, and tightened connective tissue and muscle.
Facilitated Stretching. To aid and guide a patient back to proper mobility and function.
Scar Manipulation. Combating scar thickening and to help tissue normalization.
Stress Reduction. Helping to calm the nervous system so that people feel better about their surgical experience, and alleviate post-op depression.

6. Clothing - knowing what to wear.
Itching. Consider using a men's basic tank top underneath your compression garment for itching issues. These t-shirts are nice and snug and conform to the body, unlike a regular t-shirt would. Don't hesitate to cut to size.
Drain Holders. Consider attaching shoe strings to your drains to help in the shower.
No Tight Waistbands. Avoid wearing anything that's binding in the midsection following a lipo procedure. That includes elastic waistbands and belts.
Garments. If you've been directed to wear one, be sure to purchase two, so that you can wash one while wearing the other. When garments become loose remember that they're not working anymore.

7. Stretching
Large Exercise Ball. Use to stretch post-surgically and break up adhesions (great after lipo procedures) Rotate in all directions. Lay on back, sides and stomach.

8. Self Massage - in between treatments at Soulstice.
Mechanical Massage Units. Great for 'at home' self massage - especially for tummy tuck and lipo procedures. Soulstice recommends a Homedics unit that has a contoured head - perfect for thighs and flank regions.

9. Scar Care
How to minimize a scar. There are many ideas and suggestions of ways to decrease the size of a surgical scar. We've discovered that the applicator (a.k.a. your finger) is the most effective tool to help minimize your scar. The act of 'rubbing' the scar is the best way to stimulate blood flow, therefore encouraging the flow of skin-rejuvenating oxygen and nutrients.
Ointments. Some of these include vitamin C, silicone dressing, or Mederma scar cream. While these may or may not be effective, we have found that applying a thin layer of petroleum jelly on a completely closed and sealed scar, and covering with an adhesive bandage, is the best way to minimize the appearance, feel, and look of a scar.
Silicone Sheeting. Helps to keep a scar warm and moist, therefore aids in scar healing.
Sunscreen! Newly formed scar tissue has no pigmentation. Avoid sun exposure on your scar for a minimum of one year after your surgery. Sun exposure on scars may cause permanent discoloration. A stick sunscreen will provide the most protection. Alternatively, a sunscreen lotion with a minimum of SPF 15, broad-spectrum protection and Parsol 1789 is also acceptable. Be sure to check with your physician for their particular sun screen recommendations.

10. Itching
Sarna Ultra Anti-itch Lotion. This product may be found at a local drugstore.

From: http://www.soulsticewellness.com/clients/10-tips-of-post-operative-care/ SHOW LESS
*****

Booking my room!

Hey Dolls Im planning to go to Miami with my hubby and its time to book where we will be staying. Norma sent me a crazy list of some of the hotels in the area. What are the best places down there to stay at? She also suggested Miriam I think I spelt it right lol. That she takes care of you for 200.0 a day but does everything for you. I was like thats ok my hubby will be my night nurse,day nurse all that for 200.0 a day geeeessshhh Ill go with door number 1 and thats hubby lol! Oh another thing did anybody think a car was useful or should I just take a cab or car service? Please help me out on this one thanks ladies!

DETOX LOSE UP TO 15LBS IN A WEEK for those who are trying to lose!

This plan can be used as often as you like without any fear of complications. It is designed to flush your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being. After seven days you will begin to feel lighter because you will be lighter by at least 10 lbs. You will have an abundance of energy and an improved disposition.

During the first seven days you must abstain from all alcohol
You must drink 10 glasses of water each day

Day One All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consist of all the fruits you want. It is strongly suggested that you consume lots of melons the first day. Especially watermelon and a loupe. If you limit your fruit consumption to melons, your chances of losing three lbs. on first day are very good.

Day Two All vegetables. You are encouraged to eat until you are stuffed with all the raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the amount or type. For your complex carbohydrate, you will start day two with a large baked potato for breakfast. You may top the potato with one pat of butter.

Day Three A mixture of fruits and vegetables of your choice. Any amount, any quantity. No bananas yet. No potatoes today.

Day Four Bananas and milk. Today you will eat as many as eight bananas and drink three glasses of milk. This will be combined with the special soup which may be eaten in limited quantities.

Day Five Today is feast day. You will eat beef and tomatoes. Eat two 10 oz. portions of lean beef. Hamburger is OK. Combine this with six whole tomatoes. On day five you must increase your water intake by one quart. This is to cleanse your system of the uric acid you will be producing.

Day Six Beef and vegetables. Today you may eat an unlimited amount of beef and vegetables. Eat to your hearts content.

Day Seven Today your food intake will consist of brown rice, fruit juices and all the vegetables you care to consume.

Tomorrow morning you will be 10-17 lbs. lighter than one week ago. If you desire further weight loss, repeat the program again. You may repeat this program as often as you like, however, it is suggested that you are allowed two glasses of white wine in addition to the instructions on the program. You may substitute champagne for white wine. Under no circumstances are you to drink any other alcoholic beverages with the exception of beer which is allowed. Any liquor (bourbon,vodka, rum) is forbidden. Cream drinks are especially forbidden. You may have an occasional cordial such as creme de menthe or schnapps, but you must always limit yourself to two drinks. If you wine, drink only wine that day. If you have beer, drink only beer that day, etc. Alcohol adds empty calories to your diet. However, after the first week it will help your digestion and settle your stomach.

G.M.’S Wonder Soup

The following soup is intended as a supplement to your diet. It can be eaten any time of the day in virtually unlimited quantities. You are encouraged to consume large quantities of this soup.

28 oz, Water, 6 Large Onions, 2 Green Peppers, Whole Tomatoes (fresh or canned), 1 Head Cabbage, 1 Bunch Celery, 4 Envelopes Lipton Onion Soup Mix, Herbs and Flavouring as desired.

Additional Comments

Vegetables as may be taken in the form of a salad if desired. No dressing except malt, white or wine vinegar, squeezed lemon, garlic, herbs. No more than one tea spoon of oil.

You have been given a recipe for the WONDER SOUP which can be eaten in unlimited quantities. This soup is a supplement while you are on the program and it should be a pleasure to eat. Not everyone likes cabbage, green peppers, calory etc. This recipe is not inflexible. You may substitute vegetables according to your taste. You may add any vegetables you like: asparagus, peas, corn, turnips, green beans, cauliflower, etc. Try to stay away from beans (lima, pinto, kidney, etc.), however, because they tend to be high in calories even though they are very good for you.

Beverages you may consume while on the program :

1. Water (flavoured with lemon/lime if desired).
2. Club Soda is OK.
3. Black Coffee. No cream or cream substitute. No sugar or sweetness.
4. Black Tea = Herb or Leaf.
5. Absolutely nothing else except the fruit juices which are part of day seven. No fruit juices before day seven.

How and Why It Works

Day One you are preparing your system for the upcoming programme. Your only source of nutrition is fresh or canned fruits. Fruits are nature’s perfect food. They provide everything you could possibly want to sustain life except total balance and variety.

Day Two starts with a fix of complex carbo-hydrates coupled with an oil dose. This is taken in the morning for energy and balance. The rest of day two consists of vegetables which are virtually calorie free and provide essential nutrients and fibre.

Day Three eliminates the potato because you get your carbohydrates from the fruits. You system is now prepared to start burning excess pounds. You will still have cravings which should start to diminish by day four.

Day Four, bananas, milk and soup sound the strangest and least desirable. You’re in for a surprise. You probably will not eat all the bananas allowed. But they are there for the potassium you have lost and the sodium you may have missed the past three days. You will notice a definite loss of desire for sweets. You will be surprised how easy this day will go.

Day Five, Beef and tomatoes. The beef is for iron and proteins, the tomatoes are for digestion and fibre. Lots and lots of water purifies your system. You should notice colourless urine today. Your allowance calls for the equivalent of five “quarter ponders”. Do not feel you have to eat all this beef. You must eat the six tomatoes.

Day Six is similar to day five, Iron and proteins from beef, Vitamins and fibre from vegetables. By now your system is in a total weight loss inclination. There should be a noticeable difference in the way you look today, compared to day one.

Day Seven finished off the program like a good cigar used to finish off Victorian meals, except much healthier. You have your system under control and it should thank you for the flushing and cleaning you just gave it.

Need a nice Recovery spot!

Hey all I know its been a min but my time is ticking away I got 1 month and 24 days left! Ok thank God for taxes because I just paid Dr.P in full! Im so ready its not even funny and the hotter it get the more ready I get and the closer the time gets the more scared I get lol! Im not frontting Im nervous but I will not allow bad energy or harbor none! I have to get this hotel room but I wanna recover in a nice spot somewhere with a kitchenette so me and hubby dont got to buy alot of fastfood! I know Im not gonna enjoy it that much but I still want it to be nice!! Which hotels is popping and which ones to avoid? I have to still buy my airfare tx too geeeeessshhh the costs to be beautiful! So I still got a lil bit of odds and ends left. I go to the store with my Daughter (she 14) well anyway I asked this cute lil boy in the store do yall have adult diapers, well my daughter was like OMG and ran away from me,the store guy looked at me like he was embarrassed and said uuuuummmmm no I dont know where those are at. I was lol but I dont ever and I mean evah wanna have to buy diapers again! I wanna shot out all the past dolls future dolls and dolls going throu right now prayers going up!!! Come throu for me vets need some help where is a good place to stay and what should I bring and what I shouldn't waste my time on. Who is the best person for massages PERRY DOLLS....HOLLA AT ME!!!!

wish it was june already!

OMG I DONE BOOKED EEEEERRRRTHING! My hotel and my rental car Im just waiting for this time to go by lol! Im also wondering if its better to be in a hospital or a Hotel room.....but my sx is not affiliated with the hospital you go straight to the hotel after but then again they been doing this how long now so Im cool! I got so much to talk about and even pics to post just been busy hustling up this sx its time consuming but this is what I want! Wanna go from Honda to Bently in the ass department lol......Im gonna leave it right there for a sec about to see how I can post these pics! Prayers for all the dolls going through it and all the dolls thats about to go through it.....one love!!!

xl PANTIES ;-)

Why I was on the phone talking to Nedage yesterday for like 2 hours this is Dr.Perry assistant and she is soooo cooooolll....love his staff! She reminded me you got to go get some xl Panties! (WORD) I was floored because I nevah thought about that.....like I knew my booty was gonna be bigger but nevah thought oh,ok I got to get bigger panties Im over here dying cracking up! Like where my head at (everywhere) so I got to go panty shopping! Big booty problems all ready starting I LOVE IT!

OMG....HUBBY...BUGGIN

Hey dolls,divas and dolletts dolls is for those that are just going thru,divas is for the vets and dolletts are the upcoming dolls that haven't got sx yet like myself! Well the envy had kicked in with my hubby! He is killing me for real talking all this jealous crap guys must teally know the power of the bootay! Im already a spitfire lol not saying I do thangs Im not supposed to do Im faithful and a 200% committed been with him 14 yrs so I dont get it! Thanking Im gonna change be twerk team lol.....I dont twerk now!! He himself sometimes will playfully say I dont got no bootay but he will intern say but I love it! My sister would too but she got hell of ass! I didn't mind they would be jokes nothing serious but hell ypu know I would get them too lol! Anyway right now he trippin thinking Im gonna run off after my juicy booty arrive.....smh that man of mine! Gotta love him!

HBG.....

My hemoglobin is at 11.6 is that good enough, according to my hemotologist it is.....now Dr.Perry....talk to me! I emailed the man waiting for an answer yet I heard from my Dr its fine but what my sx gonna say is what I waiting on. I always had an iron deficiency shoot just 2 months ago I was having irom therapy where I have to get it intravenously for 8 wks.....so I have been building my iron up! So Dr.Perry dont fail me know lol! I hope its fine.....I go for my clearance in two weeks better not nobody bring me no bad news!

some random pics!!! me and my wishes lol

WAITING ON THIS TIME TO PASS! I havent brought my plane tix yet Im gonna get them this week!!!!

Countdown 30DAYS

Yeaaaaaahhhhh baby its about to go down......Im soooooooo ready! I cant believe how excited Im feeling right now! Im wish it was tomorrow lol! I was looking at myself last night I mean really looking at myself and I got a dent in my left hip thats deep,right no fent at all....wtf! Oh and all across the middle of my but a crazy indent! Well I looked to really see what I need to tell Dr.P to focus on. Baby I need them dents to puff right out lol! Well anyway if anyone can speed up time I would love that,but I guess I can wait been waiting 36yrs. Ok now Im gonna holla later.

Not Flying:21days

Well Ive been back and forth with these damn tickets and the cost aint got no better so Im going down on the train and flying back saving me like 400 please. I dont fly so I had no clue if you wait to long they cost a grip lolso hubby dont want to but I refuse to pay 900 on airfare like Im going out the damn country its only FL shit. The train is 20 hours thou :(

I have lost my 10lbs I can go for 5 more wy not! I emailed Dr.P and told him I dont my arms and thighs lipo...to me and hubby there fine just get this gut and back...we good! I got 21 days left its getting there before I know it Ill be in Miami: ) well ttyl

19 DAYS

Ok so yesterday I got my tickets which is 3x less than the air fare lol. The closer I get I think my fear is going away and in just anxious to see what Im gonna look like! I wanna ask a question did anybody that stayed in a hotel make soup the night before sx? I thonk I will atleast while Im able to move around good! My hubby can cook but he cant make no soup from scratch lol.....so I will be handling that. I keep hearing the dolls saying to us an aboard and lipo foam or buy them. What ate they for? My Dr said I dont need them. Im confused and also ready to make this bootay clap lol.I just want Dr.Perry to pump as much as this skin is gonna take....hell I hope thats 1600cc.Im not going crazy over no fajas,compression garments like I see some ppl do buying like one a week up until there sx lol! No I get a garment from the Dr and I have a vendetta in a medium size and I have a squeem. I also have a workout faja that I been had and it got rubber backing to it. Dr.P said dont go buying those garments stop listening to every list on RS its a waste of money but I also hear you guys say the same after yall spent about a 1000 on after care supplies lol! He also said the garment should not have zippers and seams or buckles it should be seamless to prevent lines in the skin! So Im not going crazy throwing money around. Please because this thing right here is costly....fo sure!!! Im gonna start packing my bags tonight,still got like 3 more items to get but I will get them in FL also if you got old maxi dresses wear them you dont need to buy new ones....hell you in recovery dont even need to be dress unless you go somewhere! Wanna give a shout out to all the up and coming dolls the dolls that is recovering and the vets I SALUTE you ladies for chasing your dreams!

11 Days left

I dont have much to say but Im overwhelmed a little with my remaining odds and ends that I have left! Ladies this Journey is a true rollercoaster and I know you have heard this by many vets but its soooooo true! I have positive thoughts one min and negative thoughts the next girl bye thats what I say to it. People come at you with they shit and I say its my life fuck yall Im gonna do whats best for me!! In 9 days I gonna be in Miami doing me and getting wonderfully SLAYED for real. So all the people that have there say let the jaws begin to drop! Im a woman thst goes for what she wants and goes for it no is never an option and I lived my life like that! Pray for me ladies so that everything that could go wrong dont and God shield me with a fleet of angeles and Dr.Perry hands be guided like they never been guided before let him br well rested that day more alert then he has ever been anything that troubles his heart be left outside the operating room! Let his staff be just as sharp and on their toes as him let them work as a team. Let there skills be shown and shine through that day....mold my booty as if it was his wife or daughters lol.Let me have the biggest, baddest most fluffy round ass on the planet lol! I want Dr.Perry to look back at it twice...and say DAMN....AND TAP IT...LMAO! No but I just want to be right shit no revisions dont want to do this never again it drained the fuck out of me! Im locking myself in the house until its time to leave so I can just relax.....chile Im tired....fo real!!!!

No got damn Massages....WTF....WHERE IS THE MASSEUSE

Why I just get a email from Dr.Perry 11 days before Im up that he dont have anyone massaging at the office they dont do it?!/!?! Kicker he is going to do my fitst one and show me how to continue to do them myself me and hubby.....wtf.....he said it would be best and I dont have to spend no money! I looked on YouTube to look up any video and they do look pretty simple....vets please tell me what you think! Also Did any of the vets have compression socks? He doesn't use them he says there not necessary! Well I wanna know what happened with the massage staff or ppl should I say. Maybe his patients felt like they could do there own or have a love one friend do it because it cost to much. I dont know but damn when Im up....it will save me money and Im pretty sure hubby will love that job lol.

2 Days

Not much to say but Im on my way to Miami Ladies so pray for me. Next time I touch base Im gonna be officially a PERRY DOLL! Thanks for all the dolls and dolletts who gave me great advice. All I want is for God to ne with me and Dr.Perry and his staff and keep them on point for Friday Im the only patient so with that said I can get good attention! I wanna that my husband my rock and love of my life for being supportive throu my many ups and downs I love him for backing me no matter what! Next step is bootyville....

Never would have made it...without God himself!

The crossover! Im on the train riding it and driving it....booty is on huge super swoll ladies! I got 1400cc in each cheek and 400cc in each hip Dolls Im feeling good but super tight my booty and hips is tight lol! Got out of sx 6:30 went in at 10:15 DR.PERRY SPENT GOOD TIME ON ME! I was the only patient today....SO SPECIAL! IM EATING AND WALKING THIS ROOM. HE ALSO DIDN'T WHEEL ME OUT I WALKED OUT WITH HIM AND STACY, STACY WAS BEAUTIFUL BOHIEMAIN( I HOPE I SPELT THAT RIGHT) CHICA! She was soooo goood to me! The whole staff was fabulous to me didn't go in nervous at all! Nadage my Haitian Queen was the bomb and very grateful for her! Dr.perry was on his get right today....he did hos thang.....thanks for all the prayer the shout outs the love thank you ladies! Im truly Blessed! Post pics later!

All is well going into day 3.

Hey ladies you definitely need to be with someone who loves the shit out of you! My hubby is my hero for real. Im up every two hours walking and peeing. This air condition is murder seems like it makes me stiffer fo real! Im squating down as far as I can lifting my legs streaching and all. Rubbing my lipo areas with a wash cloth to stimulate my nerves! Only thing is after I take my antibiotics I get a migraine uggghh! Im gonna have to ask my sx to change it.

PICS!!!!!

Random pics!!!!

Day 6 Homeward Bound

Well where do I begin Miami had me on an up and down rollercoaster.Not gonna sit here and front for nobody sx is no joke after you leave or it aint all roses lol! Some reviews aint that descriptive but Im keeping 100%. I was throwing up a couple hours later peeing every 5 sec and had to continue to get up and walk. My ass walked so much in the last 6 days I beat a whole in this rug. Walking peeing and streaching, I stretched to feel good I did squats booty bounces anything I didn't care just to get the stiffness out my body! Every two hours you on your feet like clock work what you doing peeing,eating walking lol this aint for no one to be alone! I would suggest someone so close to you they dont mind your disgust thats how much they love yah! You feel like a baby cant do shit for yourself somedays you cry somedays you laugh...between you look at your body and hopefully you love it cause some chicks complaining from the start they body not right! Me I loooooooovvvvveeee my body words cant even express how I feel my booty is bubbled just like my wish pic I gave him my hips has this song and rhythm to them and all I hear coming out she bad! My stomach is sooooo flat I would have never thought, he exceeded what I asked for! This sx is a lot of money time consuming pushes you to limit make you question why and have you in a puddle of tears but Im 6 days in and never felt this great about my body,never! When I go see Dr.perry for my first Massage I couldn't stand him he mad me roll over a yoga roll raw stomach I day out of sx to drain I had to do all the work roll on my broke down sensitive torso...I was like a baby! Then he massaged me with a 8 lb medicine ball I cursed it lol....then the machine I enjoyed that but it was still harsh on my fragile body! He streched my legs up to his chest and mind you my ass and hips are tight as hell and stuffed to the max! He lovingly looked at me and sAid look you can scream and yell but Im here to get you better thats my job,Im not gonna feel sorry and thats what he did! He tapped my body so tight that faja didn't matter! Next time I went back for massage 2 I was horrified I didn't want to do it my mom talked to me and said this is recovery you aint no punk lol! I went and guess what it didn't hurt this time I was pushing myself and he seen that and was amazed! Got throu that then he rolled my skin with his hands oh it burns so bad like fire, but two days since I seen him my stomach and waist shrunk down soooooooooo muchhhhh we all had chins to the floor I lost it I said I never would have looked like this without Dr.P he is the best fo real! He even ask me to do a video for his website and I did! These pics just give a glimpse of the story...my body aint even complete and it BANGING whats gonna be next month! Thank God recovery has gotten better! Dolls and Dolletts Im sighning off!

Hey Dolls!

Look Im doing great just going through these dame recovery blues lol! My ass is starting to soften lol but not quick enough for me I want it now! My stomach is nicely shaped but is my enemy right now its soooooo fuckin hard and swollen it feels like my stomach is a brick! I started my hubby giving me these power massages where he is putting all his damn weight on it to bteak this hard ass tissue up and it feels better gesshhh. I ordered this power massager that looks like a big as machine thats sqaure and flat and it kick ass! Anyway it was the same one Dr.P had and it has like 4500 volts and it felt great....will post pics! I haven't post pics because most of the time Im on my phone and it wont let me but I will try today from my laptop! DOLLS WHAT DID YALL DO ABOUT THE STOMACH BEING SOOOO HARD IM GONNA LOSE IT MY HUBBY GONNA MASSAGE ME 3X A DAY UNTIL MY MASSAGER GETS HERE SHOOT! Oh and Im sleeping alot like Im pregnant yeah guess its from all the work your body goes though!

Two weeks PICS PICS!!!!

Keep in mind my waist and stomach is still very swollen. I didn't have much swelling anywhere else just in that waist area my problem area....lol! Just cant wait for my stomach to be FLAT holla so I can go get my two piece! Oh its so many ppl clawing to see but Im sitting in my house for like a month patiently healing up....let em wait when my booty is ready she will make her debut I call her Sugah Plum lol! Lost only an inch so far started with 50 big ones so now o
Im on 49 she better stay sitting pretty hubby going crazy Im telling him to chill Sugah plum aint ready to be plucked yet....he foaming lol!!!

Pics!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I mean include
What all did u get done for the 9100
What was included was full back ,flanks,full abdomen, armd and thighs
I'm loving your results congrats doll
Girl dat ass is fat now!!! That massager looks amazing, thank you fa posting that info.. I love this site!!
Thanks hun. I go out the house and the boys go crazy!
Dr. P. did some dam good job :-) You look great. My first choice was Dr. Aslani in Marbella (Europe) but it seems that European doctors don't know what a good B:U:T:T: is - don't want to waist my money.....but it's almost a one day trip from DK to Miami. Go skip some of those B-doctors to Europe :-)
Thanks Simbamis! I tell you if you want the results you want than take the flight! I took a bus down and it took 24 long uncomfortable hours because I dont like to fly! I flew back so my booty would be good but everyday it gets nicer looking! I only lost two inches went from 50 to 48 and that should be it cause Im at my 3 week mark! Even my stomach shrunk up so much and I wouldn't had thought it would be like this. Im enjoying my body more each day it gets better!
Hi - back from Amsterdam :-) That's good news noircherry. I'll have pictures taken and send them to Dr. P to hear what he says. I'm just thinking of an 11 hours flight without sitting OMG....!!
Alright now sugar plum ... Too funny !!
Hey Sexeeangel enjoying her for real
Ok great!
great review, thanks for sharing !
Thanks no problem real talk!
Damn girl! Lookin fabulous!
Thanks hun!
Ok the booty nickname made me ROLF! That's hilarious! BUT- it is looking right girl!! All the best!!
Thanks fixinaflat thats Sugah Plum lol...hope she stays sweet lol!
I was wondering how your doing. Try a heating pad or warm water bottle on the stomach do it over a tee shirt though. Skin still tender. Goodluck
Thanks I didn't get any massages professional but by my surgeon while in Miami I regret that! Then I was taped up so tight came home and didn't know I had to massage myself so when I took the tape off as instructed by Dr.P five days later,my stomach was hard as a brick and killing me! Well that was a learning lesson so my hubby has been beating my stomach the heck up and its feeling much better still just super tight! Thanks again! When are you doing round 2
Yea, I read the update. I haven't gotten massages since I came home. I do my own massages from time to time but think in healing rather well. Idk about rd2 still debating it. The further I get in recovery the less I wanna go backward...
I know thats right the more I go through recovery and Im only two weeks in I say aint noway I can do another round I clap my hands to those who do! This thing is no joke. I think some women up here make it seem so easy they aren't that detailed on there journey! You aint hold back nothing and I respect you for that even down to how your knees got black from being on them so much! Me pretty much the same my knees and elbows are suffering badly girl! Did you start sitting I mean like for long periods yet and is you using the bobby still?
Yes that's what I was saying... I was like these multiple round ppl need medicine. The good kind.... People aren't detailed on recovery at all! I felt hood winked and unprepared. Never did I ever think. That's why I posted so much, so someone would know if things happen to them they aren't the only one. When I got home from DR I had a dark patch on my collarbone, I was like what in all he'll is this. My skin was hard and dry in that spot. I had to start heavily moisturizing the spot and scrubbing in the tub. Within 4 days it was gone. When I looked at pics I posted I was like my skin looks ratchet, so I had to explain. I knew it from the trauma my body went through, my knuckles too. I think lack of moisture for all those days and surgery in General has to be the cause. I don't sit for long periods. And when I sit for short periods I don't use a pillow. But my sofas are very very soft cushioned. If I sit directly on my bed I feel a little resistance but nothing major. I do lay on my sides though, all the time.
Looks good. Please keep me updated...
Yes hun I will post some pics today!