Who is a better BBL Surgeon. Dr. Mendieta, Dr. Salama, Dr. Jimerson or Dr. Yily

I didn't have it yet . I'm considering Dr. Salama...

I didn't have it yet . I'm considering Dr. Salama or Dr. Mendieta. I'm 5'2 about 115 pounds. Can someone please help me with my decision. ??? I've always wanted one but I'm finally talking it more serious. I've researched forever. It was between these two & Jimerson buy he doesn't respond to shit so .. anyway I'd love you guys input

Still deciding !!!

I want the best results I can get. I not only want a big booty, I want a smaller waist, I want my back to be shaped & defined & I want it to look natural for my body size. Dr. Salama seems very good but I've seen post about how he burned the skin off of a women's stomach while using aggressive lipo! It scares me but also his good results are amazing ! I need the input for people who have had a bbl from any of the doctors I'm considering !
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I considered both mendieta m Salama . Was doing mendieta at first but changed my mind and switch to Salama . Mind you u had to wait a whole year to get surgery date with Salama . Had bbl done on July of 13 and revision two weeks ago . I honestly do not regret Salama even do I had to go back for revision . I. Was 123 pounds n I m 5'1 ' measurements were 36.30.35 now they are 36.24.38 . Overall is a nice change , didn't expect a big booty since my butt is short like dr said . But I m okay itch my body so far. Reason why I switch to Salama from mendieta was not money, I guess I like the honest answers from Salama . Front the getgo he told me what to expect , without sugar coating it . I felt mendieta was just telling me what I wanted to hear . If I could go back again I will still go with Salama even though I had to revision .
Okay ! Thank you so much!! I was considering him too he's very good with contouring the body & with projection & Mendieta is good with contouring with not so much of projection ! Do you have a lot of scaring still?
Scaring ? Yes . Still visible to the eyes , but nothing make up can't fix . Plus my partner knew about my surgery , and she supports me all the way . Not embarrass to show my body .
yes you little you need some weight for the transfer....
Thank you guys ! He said id have to chain 15 lbs which is scary lol !
Dr. M is a master buttologist...I have been and both sites for over a year and both are good but if you want your waist snatched up then Dr. S may have that.
Welcome & blessings along your journey hun! I'm about your size;) I gained a little bit recently though.