The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread - Miami, FL

I traveled to Miami,Fl about 4 years ago. I did a...

I traveled to Miami,Fl about 4 years ago. I did a lot of research before making the choice to do it and it was the best thing I've done. My doctor was the bomb!! He took the time to explain the pro and cons . And things turned out beautifully. I needed to gain about 10 pounds to get the shape I wanted and it looked perfect. I lost about half of what he put in but I still have a nice shape to be the big 50. Dr. M is the best and you can find him on the web. He has lots of pic's on his site to really see his work.

Dr. M

If this is what you want make Dr. M your first stop.

I am very glad to hear from some near my age and had a positive experience. What was your recovery period like?
Seemtobe, do you have any before and after pics? and who is doctor M? (if you dont mind me asking)
I believe it is normal to lose some of what was put in. I recently had the bbl as well except Im only 2 weeks out and my fat seems to be completely disappearing.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you got the results you wanted. Is it normal to lose 1/2 of what was inserted?