TEAM SALAMA 2014

hello im from la california, im 32 years old, im a ...

hello im from la california, im 32 years old, im a mother of two boys,and im here starting my bbl journey, im 5,4 1/2 , i weight 149 im a 36b 30w 38h. i would love to be a 22/24 waist , im currently a size 3/5.

well a year ago i got a tt, im so happy with my results, as soon as i got it , i started noticing nice butts on girls , call me naived , i always thought they were just blessed, but i have friends recently that have gotten bbl and i just started thinking maybe i should get it done too lol. what really convice me when my friend told me to wear a garment that lifts your but out, so i decided to buy one and , omg i loved how it shaped me and made my butt and body looked,but that joy only lasted 3 hours cause ,when i got home it was time to get it off and i started feeling like , i dont want to wear a faja forever lol . i like my body but the fajas made me look real hot. btw the faja im wear is xs its a colombian faja, btwim colombian too and it just shapes me up nicely , ill make sure i post a pic with the faja.

so finally i decided is time to get a bbl, but i looked around in la and the more areas you get lipo the more price goes up, i want to add my arms and inner thighs and i just want to get this done one time and be happy.. the doctors here in la i dont think they are aggresive , so im going with salama in miami, im super excited, i already send pics via email and he said im a perfect candidate , to gain 5 to 10 pounds and he can get 900 ccs minumum per cheek, so my surgery date is jan 14 2013 yey !

its crazy, i lost 40 pounds afteri had my son hes 3 now, and i love working out, i eat healthy and to think how hard i worked to loosed weight and now gotta gain 10 back , so crazy lol. so ive been just eating what i want, im a zumba instructor so this will be intrusting , eating to gain and giving my zumba class to do what i love as a hobby..

so im booking my flight this week and start this preping for my surgery, i would love to hear from you bbl sisters, since ima travel, what will be the importing thing to take, i believe i have a 50lb limit to my luggage. thanks so much for reading my journey , !

ANOTHER PRE OP PICS

HELLO LADIES, SO HERE ARE THE PICS I WAS SAYING EARLIER, THIS FAJA DOES MIRACLES, I LOVE HOW IT LIFTS MY BUTTOCKS AND THE SMALL FLAT WAIST IT GIVE ME. THIS IS KINDA THE RESULTS I WANT BUT A LIL BIGGER BOOTY BUT WITHOUT THE FAJA.. I GOT 2 OF THESE SMALL AND XS, THERE ARE WITH THE OPENING THE BACK, I WONDER IF I CAN USE THESE, OR SHOULD I BUY DIFFERENT OR WHAT DO YOULADIES THINK? PLEASE ADVICE.

wish wish !

here are some wish pics!

gaining weight quick .. yikes!

so since I booked my surgery and dr salamas recommendation 5 to 10 pounds , I just been eating anything, so I weight myself im 154 now. i was 149 I feel horrible, so I decided to go to the gym today and did an aerobics class, I think I should start till December ...i gain weight real quick,

10 WEEKS away from my surgery date !

Hello ladies well I'm realizing this is really gonna happen ,I got an email from Nicole from DR SAlamas office , i need to go see a physician and get clearance 30 days before surgery date and start taking iron pills as well , So it's becoming more real to me , I also will be just buying all my healing meds, ima take with me to Miami arnica tea and I will be mixing it with sabila , ima get the sabila liquid from Herbalife I will make a gallon and put it in refrigerator , and drink as many cups I can a day as for me I only will take it for no more than 10 days , my mom says it's really strong the arnica so u stop for a week and then start again it will heal the inside , I did it when I got my tummy tuck and I had a good recovery ! My fiancé is the best , he's the one that is paying for my bbl and all my expenses , it's funny cause he called nancy and told her to don't send me any invoices as far as payments to email everything to him or call him , whatever she needs from him , he don't want me worrying lol so I was telling my fiancé that the only downfall of being far is that I won't have my mom or someone close helping me , he said not to worry , he's gonna call nancy and ask her about any nurses that will come and help me for the first couple days ! Omg hes the sweetest thinking of all these details and just taking over lmao , so so far I'm excited of knowing ima have some help but it's not the same like a person u know ! Okay ladies gotta go came with my son to IHOP , have a blessed Sunday !

wish wish

Gaining weight is hard ! Booked my flight yey!

Hello beautiful ladies , so I've gained 7 pounds that was fast lol I started at 150 and I'm 157 lbs today , Ima gain 5 more .. Im wishing 1300 ccs, what do you ladies think ? And maybe a lil more hip not sure , but im more about projection , I want that slope in my back .. I'm 5. 4. 1/2 medium frame and I got muscle on me too , I don't look like I weight 149 or use to I mean lol It's all going to my arms. And waist , ewww , and I see my butt a lil bigger which I like , my size 3 jeans fit so damn tight . I have love handles coming out from my top abdominal. I can't wait to get my bbl , so my flight is booked January 12, I'm leaving lax Los Angeles 9:30 pm and I have my appoinment at 2:00 pm ,January 13 since it's a 3 hour difference and 5 hours to get to Miami I'll have time to check in my hotel which I'm still looking into it and from there go to my pre op appointment .. It's becoming real , it's also very exciting because I never been to Miami so it's so exciting ! Thanks for reading

LYMPHATIC MASSAGES $ 40 A SESSION 1/2 HOUR

Hello Ladies, well i spoke to a massage therapist, ive gotten massages and wraps with her in the past, shes really good , well she also does lymphatic massages.
Shes very nice when i went the first time for a massage she charged 100 bucks, she did a hour massage for tonification, she put me in the elecktro machine for cellulite , i have some cellulite on the back of my thigh , so she worked that area, after that she wrapped me up, and did a wrap, and 20 minutes in the sauna, while drinking pineapple juice, its a great experience,the whole process was 2 hours.
so i called a couple days ago and told her about my bbl surgery coming up and she said to give her a call as soon as i get back,so since the massages are 30 mins, ima get done one every day, or even tell her to do the hour if i need it, shell know and im sure shell be reasonable with the xtra charge , especially if ima go to her the whole week , im sure we can work something out also she use to work for a surgeon, and did the patients drainage , so im confident about getting ,my massages with her, well so far im just getting ready for holidays, ima go get a luggage next week, so thats all for now!

MY TIME IS GETTING CLOSER..

HELLO DOLLS, SO IM 6 WEEKS PRE OP, IM AT 159 RIGHT NOW, I WAS AT 149/150 WHEN I BOOKED MY BBL, DR SALAMA RECCOMENDED TO GAIN 5 TO 10 POUNDS , SO IM JUST GONNA MAINTAIN THIS WEIGHT AND HOPE ITS ENOUGH FOR THE OUTCOME I WANT, I WANT LIKE 1300 CCS IN EACH CHEEK. PROJECTION. PROJECTION .. PLEASE LOL, MAYBE A LIL MORE HIP , NOT SURE IF WITH WHAT I HAVE AND SINCE IMA BE SMALLER FROM THE WAIST WITH THE AGGRESIVE LIPO IT WILL JUST BE RIGHT. THIS IS SO CONFUSING TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT, I NEVER FELT LIKE I HAD NO HIPS, NEVER THOUGH ABOUT IT, BUT DAM LOOKING AT SOME GIRLS WITH THESE HIPS, I JUST WANT TO BE CURVIER.
SO I BOUGHT MY LUGGAGE , THE OTHER DAY, I GOTTA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE SALES, I WENT TO MACYS HOME AND GOT ME A 3 PIECE GUESS SET , IM SUPER EXCITED CAUSE I NEVER TRAVEL SO , IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT MY LUGGAGE, ALSO IVE PURCHASED SOME SUPPLIES. IM JUST GLAD THIS WAITING PERIOD IS AROUND HOLIDAYS CAUSE I CAN FOCUSED ON OTHERS STUFF, INSTEAd OF OBSESSING WITH MY DATE LOL. OH I SSHOULD RECEIVE MY PACKAGE NEXT WEEK OR SO, AND FROM THERE START STOCKING ON VITAMINS..

ANOTHER PRE OP PIC, BEFORE WEIGHT GAIN

Hello ladies so im at 160 now and just maintaining this weight, its been hard to stand on that scale, i have a 3 year old and it took me pretty much 2 1/2 years to loose 40 pounds and be a in the best shape i have been ..and now i gained 10 pounds in monh lol wow!, i feel real big know, i want to be at a 24 waist, im a 29 waist in my picture, i just want better results before all this weight gain. also 2 weeks before my surgery ima start toning up, just to get some strength , i hear u recover faster, who knows, so ,hope all you ladies are having a happy thanksgiving!

I want 13OO ccs ..email nancy an Dr ..Salamas

hello ladies, this is the cons of having your sugery out of town. theres nothing like going in for a physical consultation and having the dr looking at your body and just giving the opinion on what u can expect, thats where im at today , i wanna make sure im at the right page so i emailed nancy and told her that i gained 10 pounds im at 160 im 5 4 1/2 and i want 1300 ccs in each cheek, im adding arm/pitt inner thight and i was thinking maybe lipo in the back under the butt crease , as for me i have some excesive fat and i always wanted it out, if he would recommend it i would totally add that area too. but i do not want to take from having better results in my waist due to the limit of the 4 liters he can lipo out, so in that case then NO lol its not a big deal anyway . anyhow i asked her to please ask him and ill be waiting for a respond, lets see what he says !..

PREPARING FOR MY SX!

Hello Dolls, hope everyone is doing great , well i got a call from Dr S office, i believe her name is denise, well anywho she told me to start my 325 iron a day and vitamin c 1000 a day as well, and told me my packet should be arriving any day now, she also wanted to know if i will need a driver her, i told her no i will be renting a car and also the hotel, which is the crown plaza at hollywood beach , im booked already.. yey, other than that my balance is paid in full, i added 3 areas arms, armpitt, inner thigh, not sure y i added arm pitt, but if Dr s says i need it, ill do it, or just switch that area to my back thigh under the butt crease. but who knows also if i can get 3 areas lipo do to the 4 liter. max . i talked to nancy the next day shes real sweet.. i went over with her what i wanted as far as my results , i actually emailed her days before , and she say she didnt received my emailed, i told her i gain the 10 pounds and will i t possibly get me 1300 ccs she said , possible but told me to not gain any more weight..She said Dr S is very aggresive and he will find fat,whatever areas i dont get lipo, if by any chance for whatever reasons he dont lipo them, i will get refunded , i told nancy, my arms and inner thighs are really important to me, so hope he can lipo those areas , but for sure arms she said.. so lets c what happens, honestly im all about my torso , i know once im able to get back to the gym , i can lean my inner thighs and tone my arms.. so no biggy.. any how.. ima start my pills tomorw and just glad im in between holidays cause it keeps me busy.. need to keep busy cause if not i would of been going crazy lol.. k dolls..

SECOND THOUGHTS???

Hello Ladies, well im about 30 days away from my surgery, everything was flowing real good i got my package on monday and i had plan to to my lab work on monday the 16th since it cannot be done before 30 days, these lab work is gonna run me 500 bucks lol yikes. anywho ive been just packing on comfortable wear for the day of surgery and days after..i also started my vitamin and iron too. well im a lil nervous now after reading the review and seeing her pictures that just got under my skin and has me having second thought, i dont want to be left with burn marks. this is so unreal. i love DR S work still just what happened there dc u know? on the other hand evrything is paid in full, hotel booked, flight booked. im all ready to go..ima gonna check out the following bbl sister to see how there results are gonna turn out. This is not kool ..

EKG ABNORMAL :( kinda worried now

Hello ladies so i went in today to go see the physician and get my lab work done, may i say it came out to $550 yikes.. so i seen the dr ,she was very funny asking me what am i gonna get lipo, i told her my back full stomach and transfer that to buttocks area, she laughed it was funny , she was asking me question of what i do for a living etc.. and if i had prior surgery , i told her BA and TT. She finally told me to sit and she started doing the check up, Btw I took my 3 year old which he was behaving. she checked my stomach and said i aint got no fat what are they gonna lipo, i told her its all in my back, we both laugh, so she said she wanted to send me to get xrays even though its not on there she would like for me to do it, i told her if its not necesarry can i jusat get on with out getting it , i told her that will be another 150 lol And im paying cash. she said nevermind, its fine.. so i went with the nurse and she perform my ekg , my 3 year old was getting off the seat and i would tell him to sit on the chair. i got nervous and my breathing started getting harder, the nurse perform the test 2 times and when i stepped out of the room ,i read on the wall that when you are getting your ekg , you stay calm , i dont know the communicating with my son jeopordized my results , but anyhow it dosent matter now , the dr said i need to go to a cardiologist to get cleared.. GREAT, lets see how much that gonna cost,. she said it showed a lil abnormal once the cardiologist gets me cleared then she can give me clearance as well .. So tomorw ima make an appoinmenbt to see the cardiologist.. lets see whats ..So hope all u ladies doing good. and yey me 27 days to my surgery!

Back on track

Hello ladies well just a quick update , so last week my EKG came back abnormal , my physician send me to see a cardiologist before she can clear me, I don't have insurance so my consultation was $145 , I went in so nervous the cardiologist said in order to know for sure is with a ecko ultrasound that was $300 , he asked if I wanted to get another EKG but if it comes back the same he still needed to perform an ultrasound , I was like let's just get it over with so Igot an ultrasound and everything cAME back fine ,Yey ! I was outa there and went straight to my physician with my letter that I'm cleared and she cleared me as well and faxed over my results , so just waiting to get a call from the office and make sure they received it , I'm glad Xmas is over with and I'm 3 weeks away to my six its becoming real , oh so guess what dolls lol I was advice from Dr S to gain 5 to 10 pounds, I was aiming for 10 and I gained 15 smh , so IMA try to loose 5 before my sx, I can do it gonna get back on that working out mode :) I weight 165 lol I'm 5'4 1/2 , well till next time dolls .

PRE OP PICS WITH GAIN WEIGHT

HELLO LADIES. WELL I WAS GONNA WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK SINCE I WANTED TO DROP ATLEAST 5 POUNDS. CAUSE I WENT OVERBOARD WITH MY EATING, I WAS ADVICE TO GAIN 5 TO 10 POUNDS AND I GAIN 15 SMH, SO IM TRYI NG TO LOOSE 5 NOW BUT A SISTER WANTED TO SEE MY PRE OP NOW WITH GAIN WEIGHT, SO HERE IT GOES LATINA21.. IM AT 165 NOW, ALL MY GAIN WEIGHT WENT STRAIGHT TO THE BACK , I GOT ROLLS NOW LOL , NO PROJECTION :( ITS FUNNY CAUSE WITH CLOTHES MY BUTTS LOOK S KINDA PERKY BUT WITHOUT IT LOOKS SO FLAT LOL. MAYBE THE ANGLE IDKN ANYWAYS THIS IS ME NOW, NOT TOO HAPPY THAT I GAIN ALL THIS WEIGHT BUT WILL TREY TO LOOSE 5 I GOT 2 WEEKS TO GET ON IT !

IM SO SAD I HAD TO POSTPONED MY SX

Well to start off. I went to the er last Thursday with my 3 year old we both got send home with respiratory infection, He gave us both antibiotics , and if that's not all my bf has a treAtment schedule on Tuesday , he fell off a bike 2 months ago and got up without a scratch , so a couple days ago he started feeling dizzy and blurry vision he went to hospital and they did a head scan and they saw something there , so to make sure everything is good he's gonna to a specialist at a trauma hospital , to get some test done he's gonna get hospitalized for 3 days, I hope is nothing series and I had no choice to postponed my sx on Friday , I feel so sad , i cried for 2 days , everything happening at once this feeling is the worse , I was so excited and the worst thing now jewel at Sr S told me there's nothing till after October but she's gonna get back to me to see if there's any cancellation .. I'm reLly hoping for March now cause my baby's bday is in the middle of feb . I can't believe this is happening to me . It's so unreal :(

Switching to ghurani

Hello dolls , well as of Thursday I started feeling much better ,my infection is gone , I had respiratory infection but this dam cough doesn't want to go away , I went back to the doctor and I got some coughing syrup. Anyhow as most of u know I had to postponed my surgery , I tried getting in touch with nancy to get back tome with a date and no luck. My luggage is literally at the door I'm ready to do this ! And with that said I can't wait any longer , I love Dr Salamas work but I'm switching to ghurani , I already put a deposit at vanity and ima cancel my sx at elite , as soon as I get back my money I'll just pay it off over here and I'll have a date but Jessica assure me that I can get a date in March no problem , I also reallyb like ghurani work so I'm back to being excited :) just the switching sucks , but it is what it is. I can't be up in the air to see when I can get sx , so here I go again , first things first I gotta get my money back , oh did I mention ima be saving almost 4 gs .. Shopping spree in Miami :) my Lost at elite is my deposit oh well , plus they throw in more massages at vanity I feel like it's a steal I'm getting my bbl , arm lipo , inner thigh lipo .. So I'm happy with that , .. K well hope you all had a great weekend ..

Money talks ! March 4th with Ghurani

Hello dolls , well I spoke to Jessica today and got my next sx date march 4 th , I gave half of the amount btw my sx came up to 7 gs. It's the bbl, lipo the whole abdominal , whole back , bra roll , flanks ,lipo arms, inner thighs , faja , foam, boards, 5 massages , prescription , she apologize she's been real busy , she was most of the day in the surgery center downstairs , it's funny I call and they got my name program on the caller I'd lmao , at least they pick up. Well I'm glad I feel more at peace with a date now so let's hope everything goes as plan this time .

Surprise Surprise SMH!

Hello dolls, I called Jessica today at Vanity and asked her if she can ask Dr G to take a look at my pics and if he recommends if I should loose weight or not, cause I gained 15 smh, I was only suppose to gain 10 , so she asked me to hold on cause she was gonna ask the nurse, so I did, while I hold on she looked at my pics I had sent her over the weekend , and asked me if I had a tummy tuck, which I did 2 years ago, so she put me on hold again, I waited... well she got back on the phone and said she was looking at my pics with 2 other nurses and they recommend me getting my sx with Dr Fisher, cause hes more experience with girls with my bodytype and flaws, and with tummy tucks in the past and all that I got lipo bearly 2 years ago , I really don't understand , I was speechless, she told me hes a great surgeon and if I ever heard of him, I told her no , I don't know who he is, and she said hes real famous, and hes all over realself shes just suggesting him but I can stick to Dr ghurani , I told her yes , I want to stick withDr G him and I have a lot of great surgeons here in Beverly hills and im only flying down cause I want Dr ghurani and im not gonna look into any other surgeon cause this is my second switch and im done doing all that and she said okay that's fine... that she suggest me loosing 5 pounds and will show DR G my pics and see what he recommends.. GREAT! , so I wont even book my flight till im 2 weeks away from my sx date.. honestly, im not gonna force any situation, what needs to happen will happen, Why did I postponed.. my first choice was dr salama, and honesatly if these peeps at vanity are tryiung to play me, ima be patient and wait on elite to call me for a date, everything is paid overthere with them, I was thinking of just getting my money back so I can finish paying off here at vanity but ima just leave my options open, well I rather wait and be happy instead of wondering what if ? well I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing my experience with you dolls.. !1

Patiently waiting for a date ! Dr Salama

Hello dolls well here's my update , I finally got my money back from vanity , almost 3 weeks to get it back back , i had to call my bank and dispute it and Voila lol meanwhile at elite im on the waiting list , ive been dealing with jules , i tried asking for nancy and jules gets on the line and says to call her from now on , i feel more comfortable with nancy i feel shes real understanding and speaking with jules shes just brief ,so i emailed nancy and she replied back to me she says shell lookout for me but to keep in touch with Jules , well that email ease me , so I'm just waiting now, my turn will come with gods will , I'm so excited about this sx , I dream how my body will transform , i already loved how my body was before all this bbl sx lol i wonder will i get booty greed lol ? Round2? Lol well ill worry about that later , oh BTW I'm triying to loose 5 pounds I'm at 165 , I'm sticking to what Dr S advice :) well I'm just glad everything is back on track I'm feeling calm and just anxious for my turn .
Miami Plastic Surgeon