Started from the Bottom...now I'm Here - Miami, FL

Hello everyone, I decided to post my experience to...

Hello everyone,
I decided to post my experience to give my doc the credit due. Also I noticed that there is not too many plus size girls who are on her showing their results. I had my procedure in FL with Dr. Ghurani which was amazing. He turned nothing into something. I didn't get to use any wish pics because Dr.G explained that my skin was too firm on my butt and he didn't know if he could get much in there. So he said I'm just gonna work on you and not follow any pics. I completely trusted him with my body being that the he was so thorough with everything. Needless to say he worked it out! I love my results with a few minor revisions that need to be done. I can honestly say my experience so far hasn't been to bad. The worst part was the massage which was like no other pain I've ever felt. Also sleeping on my stomach was a pain in the a$$. I advise everyone who is not a tummy sleeper to invest in the Medical pillow for sleeping on your stomach. Let's see what else...oh yeah I haven't lost any inches however my shape has changed a few times.

Back In Miami....with my friend

Hello world,
I'm back in Miami escorting my friend with her bbl. All I can say is Dr. G is the truth! Her body looks amazing. I did a follow up with Dr. G since in here. He was very pleased with my results. I expressed that I wanted a round two just to tighten up this waist. He said I have to wait at least 1 yr before I can come back :-( . I'm going to post more pics when I return to Vegas.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghurani is the best hands down. He definitely set the stage for bedside manors. Dr. G was very honest and straight forward. He didn't make me no empty promises, he kept it real. Dr. G takes pride in his craft and I'm thankful I was referred to him