Started from the Bottom...now I'm Here - Miami, FL

Hello everyone, I decided to post my experience to...

Hello everyone,
I decided to post my experience to give my doc the credit due. Also I noticed that there is not too many plus size girls who are on her showing their results. I had my procedure in FL with Dr. Ghurani which was amazing. He turned nothing into something. I didn't get to use any wish pics because Dr.G explained that my skin was too firm on my butt and he didn't know if he could get much in there. So he said I'm just gonna work on you and not follow any pics. I completely trusted him with my body being that the he was so thorough with everything. Needless to say he worked it out! I love my results with a few minor revisions that need to be done. I can honestly say my experience so far hasn't been to bad. The worst part was the massage which was like no other pain I've ever felt. Also sleeping on my stomach was a pain in the a$$. I advise everyone who is not a tummy sleeper to invest in the Medical pillow for sleeping on your stomach. Let's see what else...oh yeah I haven't lost any inches however my shape has changed a few times.

Back In Miami....with my friend

Hello world,
I'm back in Miami escorting my friend with her bbl. All I can say is Dr. G is the truth! Her body looks amazing. I did a follow up with Dr. G since in here. He was very pleased with my results. I expressed that I wanted a round two just to tighten up this waist. He said I have to wait at least 1 yr before I can come back :-( . I'm going to post more pics when I return to Vegas.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghurani is the best hands down. He definitely set the stage for bedside manors. Dr. G was very honest and straight forward. He didn't make me no empty promises, he kept it real. Dr. G takes pride in his craft and I'm thankful I was referred to him

Merry Christmas! Looking greater than ever b4 u go mommy!
You look amazing. Great transformation you're so lucky, congrats!
Thanks hun....I do love my new body.
Do u plan on going to the same doc for ur revision?
That Is The plan...If I Can Get To Him I Gonna Go To St George UT To Dr Grant Carter. He did someone I know and she looks great!
what was your weight at the time of surgery? and how mauch was transfered
Sorry so late...I weighed 206 and he transfered 1200cc per cheek.
Looking good hun!
Thanks a bunch...
Congrats girl you look good I went to salama I love dr. G too
Yea salama did my first follow up appt so I got to meet him, he's cool but I love dr G.
Welcome and happy healing!
Thank u mama...
Hey girl, how are you? You look amazing. Dr. G was one of the plastic surgeons that I had on my list and honestly speaking, I thought that because he was located in Miami that the cost of the procedure would be more expensive than what you have listed above. I consider myself a plus size girl, I wear a size 14. But the top portion of my body is of course bigger than the bottom. As I have gotten older my body for some reason has shifted in all of the wrong places. Exactly what all did you have done? If it's just the BBL, then I am ready. I just don't like the fact that I have to travel alone and go thru this alone.
Hey... I had lips in my upper and lower back, my lower stomach and transfered to my butt. I did pay more then I expected cause my hotel charged for parking daily :-( other then that I advise that u take someone with you but if not the staff has a nurse that will come care for you. I think she charges 150 for 24hrs. I'm like a size 12/14 now I was like 14/16 before but it looks a lot better now. Hope this helps girly let me know if u have more questions
Hey...thank you for responding. I sent pics to my plastic surgeon in N.Y. late last night and they have responded this morning. My telephone consultation is via telephone tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. I sent about 5 pics of myself (front, back & side), also a couple of wish pics. So, I am hopeful that I can have this surgery performed in November as I have expressed that to him. Again, the consultation is free and before the call ends, I will be scheduling my surgery. I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! My cousin from ATL, will be joining me the first 2-3 days and then I will be there for the remainder of my time which will be two weeks by myself. Fortunately, the price quoted includes recovery so I don't have to worry about leaving New York and traveling across the bridge to New Jersey to stay. So, that definitely helps out a lot. I will however, return to N.Y. for a follow-up appointment. But yes, that sounds like the same procedure that I am having done. Well since I am flying in I won't have to worry about parking fees etc. Again, thank you for being honest and keep in contact with me so you can help walk me through this process. :>)
Hey Coo Coo, how did ur consultation go. I'm excited for u. Did u get ur date for this month.
what were ur measurements or at least ur height and weight prior to sx? and thank u so much for posting for the plus size women, becz ur right; there arent many before or afters and i being one myself, truly appreciate you. Peace and blessings and u look awesome!
Sorry I did forget my weight I'm currently 206 and I'm 5'4" . I was 206 before sx as well. I lost about 7lbs after sx because I lost my appetite because anesthesia messed up my taste buds. Gained it back though...lol My measurements now are bust 40 waist 41 butt 47. I would like the waist smaller but I'm working on it!
Girl, that's funny...I am 5'4" 1/2....I am not sure what my weight is, but I know one thing, I can't fit any of my clothes that I could fit about 4 months ago....But guess what? That stomach area will be gone and I can't wait. I joined Planet Fitness at the beginning of this month, but I have only committed to walking 30 minutes 2-3 times a week. That's it!!!! lol
That's better then me. I havent started going to the gym yet. I'm talking myself into it cause I hate it.
U look fab. thanks for sharing ur story with us. an ur rite when u say the plus size girls don't share their story. When it's my turn I will b 1 of the plus size woman 2 share.
That would be great! I wish it was more plus size posts prior to my sx. Thank u and look forward to seeing u r posts